IRAQI IMMIGRANT STORY HAPPENED TODAY

>be driving home from store and suddenly driving became difficult
>drive my car to the bus stop and realize i have forgotten to fuel the car
>I figured i would order a towing car, but phone was dead
>try to get someone to stop with handsigns, with no success
>finally, about fifteen minutes later, I heard a noise from the distance and I noticed the character coming from the distant bicycle

>it was Munin, an Iraqi immigrant
>he offered help as he could push the vehicle with me to the gas station
>we talked at the station and i noticed his excellent finnish
>he told me about his studies and his family and the very violent conditions at home in Iraq
What a wonderful young man. I was very happy for my situation and ordered some money for the help him, but he just said that he would just like to have his family come to Finland from Iraq.

Not all immigrants are rapists or criminals.

I believe this story

Your story.. was very touching. Thank you for sharing!

Immigrant is not allowed

They will be Otto

No, he should move to the fucking Iran or Saudi Arabia, where he belongs.

Lets judge individuals, not groups. Heartwarming story.

Was he one of the immigrants who sold out the Iraqi army in exchange for citizenship?

Because other than serving as a translator for the Finnish army I doubt he would have good Finnish.

wow. Makes you think...

Beautiful story.

>drive to the bus station
wtf is going on in finland?

I feel the same way about slavs, they're worse look at how england is dealing with its polish niggers.

t. Munin

pasta

>forgetting to get gas
>forgetting to charge your phone
>not managing your mileage and battery usage

Your planning skills are literally nigger tier.

Fuck off you whore niggerloving cuck faggot, reposting the same story with a different twist everytime. It only shits up the board and provides no meaningful discussion.
SAGE

He's Finnish, give him a break.

Thanks for share

This is now the third time i see this shitty copypasta lol sage

>Not all immigrants are rapists or criminals.
of course not, we all have met our Munin's.

The issue is that most immigrants are not olive skinned, educated iraquis, most are violent niggers, corrupt chinks and opportunist Indians.

Besides, we deserve to have our culturally, ethically pure communities when they all do.

>drive my car to the bus stop and realize i have forgotten to fuel the car
>I figured i would order a towing car, but phone was dead
>try to get someone to stop with handsigns, with no success
>finally, about fifteen minutes later, I heard a noise from the distance and I noticed the character sumbling toward me

>it was Barry, an Abo
>he offered help as he had a bottle of sniff
>was just enough to get the petrol station
>filled up my car and got some extra for Barry

>Abo not asking for a dollar for the bus

You're full of shit

I agree.

yeah like OP, that was the point

We should still kill them all.

Racist.

>blah blah blah
>Not all immigrants are rapists or criminals.

This anecdote will inform how I should speculate on the phenomenon of mass immigration and demographic replacement. I want to crush you little skull with my bare hands. That how angry your stupidity makes me.

When we say that you will be the first to die, not only do we mean it, but some of us can literally hear the sound of the wind rocking your body back and forth as it hangs limp with the sigh traitor wrapped around it.

You need to wake up and you need to start judging entire races. You need to stop pretending individual examples of outstanding behavior debunk statistic truth.

Tribalism is the truth. It is the extended family. It is undeniable.

The only thing that really happened is that one tribe (the jews) has convinced everyone that tribalism doesn't matter. They have only done this to strengthen their own tribe. Which it clearly does, and clearly makes their argument against tribalism not only void but also contemptuous. How is this not painfully obvious? They don't even do a good job of hiding it. People just assume that another people couldn't be that calculating and dishonest. After being kicked out of over 100 fucking countries? After being historically despised? Come on faggots. This shit isn't just storm-cuck level irrationality...It should be obvious to even a casual observer.

The fact that jews will go after you for insulting them is really on you. You decide whats worth your time and sacrifice. Everything should be clear as day to the un-indoctrinated mind. If being buried by a bunch of fat jewish women who work at some kind of defamation league is too much for you to handle then I'm not sure we need you.