Calling all HillDawgs

So my fellow HillDawgs what should Madame President do do Dumpf and all the Dumpfkins when she takes over next month?

Hillary is not US president

Holy fuck this thread is cringe.

-sage-

>even allegedly North Korea is less retarded than a shitposter
Really rices my rocket.

S_G_

Anyone wanna buy a vowel???

She will be soon Snookums!

Die in office while Bill sticks a cigar up another inters puss puss.

Portraying Hillary as something she's called white supremacist is hilarious.

Friendly reminder that the USA is a republic and elections are based on Electoral Votes.

This.

Friendly reminder to all Drumpfheads, it IS her turn and Drumpf is going the way if the dino. Hillary will be in the Whitehouse by Christmas.

Black man here. I voted for Trump and so did my white girlfriend and her boyfriend. Hillary is the real racist. MAGA! PRAISE TRUMP!

I'm saving all comments like this and putting them in a nice biggg picture so that on Nov 9th, 2020 I can someone it all over Sup Forums when Drumpfy loses the popular vote and electoral college! I'm sure you'll be happy to see this stupid, shitty comment repeated thousands of time as you cry and piss yourself in anger. It's going to be soooooooooooooo funny. Of course, you'll be arrested soon after and sentenced to death for your crimes against humanity, so you won't have long to care about how wrong you were......

it's over for trump, he's done.

Drumpf wasn't included in that pic because there's no muppet that looks like a big fat orange butthole.

>HillDawgs
You mean literal faggots?

SHE WON;;;;REEEEEEE

It's still her turn

weak bait, but by all means please archive

piss off