Hitler was a white nationalist

>Hitler was a white nationalist
>He only attacked Poland after Germans were killed to defend his country

Why are Nazis so bluepilled and delusional?

Hitler was a German nationalist.

He just used lower races like dindus as usefull idiots to fight and die for him, he would have never let them be part of his Empire once established, just like he only picked other whites depending on his made up aryan phenotype, like selecting polish children to be aopted by german parents if they were blonde, blue eyed (which funny enought polish were more often than germanic people).

He didn't gave a fuck about Europe, he only wanted to push german supremacy. Serves him right. Sadly he fucked nationalism up due to that for all of us. The eternal Kraut.

I think Ethno Nationalist would be a better term amigo

hurrr hitler did this and now nationalism is bad durrr
Nah kollege it's your own fault that your nation (probably america) is cucked not hitler otherwise how can you explain poland? Yeah right faggot

Idiot.

German supremacist might actually be the more fitting term. Race was an important aspect for him, but culture took precedence over that.

No, not any different from any other leader in history.

>He didn't gave a fuck about Europe, he only wanted to push german supremacy.
Can't you just read Mein Kampf instead of spouting bullshit?

every "nazi" here knows this, your thinking of faggot reddits

Poles are not white, no I'm not joking.

>He only attacked Poland after Germans were killed to defend his country
No one here believes this. He attacked Poland to reclaim German clay lost in the Treaty of Versailles and then some. Poland was also meant to be a launching point for his invasion of Russia which he had been planning before the war.

>which he had been planning before the war.
gonna need a source on that

Hitlers War by David Irving
Operation Barbarossa was being planned at the Hitler's Berghof mansion for years.

>1 post by this ID
>nigger can't even be bothered to read about the subject he's making a fool of himself over
Shocking.

I can cherrypick quotes from Mein Kampf too.

I'm a Polak, Hans.

>dude lmao just read Das Kapital before telling me that communism doesn't work haha

that's not really cherry picking, he always viewed France as an enemy. My point is that he was, and would still be, against the negrofication and islamification of Europe, even in France.

Actually they are phenotypically whiter than any thing west of it also eastern germany is pretty much slavized at this point.

>Hitler
>against islamification

Change your flag. NOW.

That's entirely different. We're talking about Hitler's opinions here and he laid them all out in mein kampf with great detail. So unless you have a source for his German supremacy (what does that even mean?), shut the fuck up.

>My point is that he was, and would still be, against the negrofication and islamification of Europe, even in France
But still supports shedding the blood of whites over autistic rivalries.

>islamification
Right since he thought Islam was more suited to Germany than Christianity.

Hitler was Jew.

ISLAM not MUSLIMS
He'd prefer germans to have a militarised religion...NOT arabs and africans ethnically replacing them. Are you fucking dense?

He said Christianity made us weak and that Islam (in its pre-WWII form) is stronger. Which has been proven to be true.

He certainly wouldn't want a bunch of inbred arabs to introduce this shit to Europe though.

Thinking that Germans would have naturally risen to rule the Islamic world if they'd converted in the past in no way suggests that he would embrace the importation of racial inferiors in the present.

Sauce?

He planted German spies and false lies on polish soil, he triggered this to look like an attack. Have you not watched the thousand of ww2 history in discovery?

There is no sauce. It's just one of those bizarre theories that crop up regularly about Hitler.
>Hitler was a Jew
>Hitler was black
>Hitler was gay

muh 6 gorrilions germans killed by fascist poles!

As I old you, what is important are his deeds not his words. He was a notorious lyer for the greater good of his people and made up a reason to invade poland to grab their land, taking away thoe chilldren which looked the way he liked germany to look like. He wanted to assimilate only the "germanized" poles like the kashubians. So more or less eradicate polish culture and make the slithly polish ones german again. If that isn't german supremacy I don't know what is.

That's also why he treated differnt slavs in different ways, depending on their value for the german volk. Nothing more, nothing less. He wanted germany to stand supreme in Europe.

Deeds not words my fellow fashist. So while it might have been a good thing for germany, it wasn't a good thing for europe. The kiks only made it worse and in the end he killed more white europeans than the black plague. It's the good intentions and the way to hell all over again.