Why don't millennials get sarcasm?

Why don't millennials get sarcasm?
If you actually said ''Yeah and I am Benjamin Franklin'' in the sarcastic manner they would actually think that you think you are him

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/things_no_one_asked_for/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=sXEWgbENYu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

humour is based on culture. Alot of millennials are multi-ethnic and have no solid culture. They are humourless and materialistic

>someone plays along with his cheesy joke in hopes that it can actually be funny
>freaks out about millennials
you ok gramps?

Understanding a correctly made sarcasm requires intelligence hence their reactions.

But I am Benjamin Franklin.

They do understand sarcasm that's why they constantly post about Jews when they know the true conspiracies actually the Jesuits

They're not sure how to react to the joke without upvotes/downvotes dictating what to do.

Being older than millennial would mean to be born 1979 or earlier.

Being younger than millennial would mean to be a literal child who has born past 1996.

In either way, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

Did not know he was a nigger.

teens who call theirselves millennials are cringey asfuck

user people born in 1996 are 21 now.

Is Soe literally the perfect woman?

What the fuck are y'all even on about? Millenials pioneered sarcasm with all their ironic bullshit.

Every single person on Sup Forums is a millennial.
We are all between 18 and 30

Why do you make posts every single day using Soe as an example of degenerate millennials?

instagram.com/things_no_one_asked_for/?hl=en

>We are all between 18 and 30

That's wishful thinking to think there's not kids on here. More kids than ever have access to the internet and I know a lot of parents who bought their kids iPhones and iPads.

tattoos are enough of a warning sign in general, but cute animals in visible places is a 95% guarantee of "helpless emotional blackhole"

Perfect? No.
Totally worthy of ass eating? Absofuckinglutely.

Att whore

>21year old child
>having kids and a wife but i'm a child
You should leave

They know. They're just compulsive opportunists.

humor is based on truth. "omg he just said something thats true but he shouldn't"

youtube.com/watch?v=sXEWgbENYu4

Nope, Millennials are all on the older side. 1996 is a common starting point for Gen Z and like I mentioned earlier, they're 21 now. So 18-21 year olds posting here are all Gen Z by common metric.

Because aaaaaallll millennials are idiots

they are niggers, pot smokers, idiots.

they do not have the same upbringing as us, they didn't get to learn all of the fairy tales that are actually very important because they teach things that they can see as parralells to in real life.

without things to refer to as paralells, because our brain is based upon comparison, we can not learn and must use our imagination, but because of the constant inturruptions, they can not.

it's all planned, they can not think abstractually, so they are stuck in whatever mode they are currently in, untill you or someone else or a song or a drug changes it.

they are basically niggers, basically robots.
do not feel bad for them, dogs are much more human than millenials.

Nigger, please. Soe is the epitome of womanhood.

>Why don't millennials get sarcasm?
They are dumb as hell and hate reading, pampered by mom and dad so they don't go through the shit they did but they useless sacks of dumb half autistic lib crap.

they are sociopaths. Understand sarcasm first requires quick self-reflection, and a snap judgement on the person who made the rhetorical quip. They have little empathy, beyond thinking of only themselves, so they don't get that person's remark, because they don't care (or are unable) to determine if they will slight them. Humor is a bit of a two-way street. Maybe someone makes a bad joke, but you don't cold shoulder them and make snide remarks - maybe you brush it off with a 'sarcastic' laugh, or snap back with a joke of your own.

Anyway, you will notice women are like this. Very cold and humorless, uncaring and unwilling to exchange wit and provide a comfortable environment for it. They don't care about your thoughts, they do care however, if you can provide them with a boost in their petty social status, then they're going to laugh whenever you open their mouth. They are sociopathic, self-absorbed, solipisist animals. As it turns out, a lot of people are - they don't care, provide them a boost in their social status or situation, or pack up your jokes and leave, that is how they see it.

Please get laid you creepy fuck, this isn't healthy.

Great thread guys keep projecting your failures on muh "millennials" bunch of fags.

Stop posting this whores mug and talking about millennials.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit senpai.

>Sup Forums
>not exclusively shit up by 12 year olds.
I'm not sure I follow you.

Why do you keep making these threads every day?
What do you get out of it?
Sage goes into all fields

>People still reply to these threads...

A lot of absurd things are happening and many people hold absurd beliefs. These are hard times for sarcasm and jokes.

Take your disgusting racism somewhere else, it's not 1950 anymore.

Senpai I think you are lost.

Does the same guy make the same threads around here?

I am convinced it is all the same guy.

Boomers put soy and flouride in the drinking water to stop greedy millenials stealing their entitlements

>Why don't millennials get sarcasm?
>EU/SJW Flag

you implying that white genocide is supposed to be funny ?

>Uuuu! Buhuuu! Mom! BLM takes my last safe space!
Deal with it, WE are here and WE are not going anywhere.

Shit, I forgot to change my flag, kek.