Man asks gf to shoot him in head to avoid online cult

Anyone know what cult this is they're running from?

archive.is/PJERD

>TOBYHANNA, Pa. (AP) - Police say they are investigating the connection between a shooting in eastern Pennsylvania and an online cult.

>Police say a 42-year-old woman fatally shot her boyfriend, 32-year-old Steven Mineo, in the forehead early Saturday morning in their Coolbaugh Township apartment.

>Lt. Steven Williams, of the Pocono Mountain Regional Police, says the woman told officers Mineo was having "online issues" with a cult and asked her to kill him.

>Police say she obliged, and then called 911 to report the shooting.

>The woman has been charged with criminal homicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar_(extraterrestrial_being)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably info wars.

from a FoxNews article that doesn't name the cult:

>The online organization includes literature pertaining to “new-age alien agenda” and accents apocalyptic biblical themes from the Book of Revelation, Williams said.

>black hair
>black eyes

I don't care.

I really want to join a cult. I need purpose. Any recommendations?

look to the light and you will be told you can become illuminated with knowledge. You become someone of rank.
Enter the dark, the void. the nothing.

Become who you are destinied to be, nobody.

Embrace the nothing.

"Nobody knows everything"

that sounds like the stupidest alibi a murdering bitch has ever given in the history of murdering bitches

"My boyfriend was afraid of this dangerous cult hurting him so he asked me to kill him so they wouldn't hurt him"

>praise the sun

ha, it did strike me as odd that she was so cool with his request to pop him in the head.

What is this? I thought these were the two that failed their video "prank" by shooting a .50 handgun at a book, thinking the book would stop it (on his chest).

Mormonism theyll get your life together. Give you a woman. A job. But pay your tithe.

no, that was a couple in North Dakota that had a youtube prank channel

I unironically would be interested in hearing a cults pitch, I've tried many times to be 'hypnotized' and it's never taken, a test of my will ya know?

Christianity

you're right, this is the pair i was thinking of. Dark hair, dark eyes, can't really tell the difference anymore - must be my autism

Fuck I live near there. Hope the cult isn't in the area

>Woman murders a man

>It wasnt me officer! I mean it was me but he asked me to! He was running for a cult! An online one!

WOMEN
O
M
E
n

my best guess is that it has to do with this, seems like there are a bunch of nwo/alien agenda/biblical prophecy believers tied to this Ashtar fellow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar_(extraterrestrial_being)

As strange as it may sound, that name popped up in my head quiet a few number of times.
But, imma call bullshit anyway. Ayys are just a government meme.

that coal burner killed her nigger boyfriend? wonderful

you're on its home page kiddo

they both look jewish
and this looks like an assassination
the cult is probably of kek
she found out he was a kekist and killed him for being a bad jew
many such cases, sad
she'll get a phony sentence in a resort "prison" for a couple months vacation and then a free cushy reassignment in the (((homeland)))

sounds like (((journalist)))speak for describing kekism so they dont have to name it