/EWO/ General - Invisible Bistro Edition

Referring to those posts since I don't wanna take up posting space
Basically, what's going on is that an user discovered that a business called "Invisible Bistro" that has around 23k businesses around the US can't be physically found however, The locations of these Invisible Bistros map to all manner of businesses from dentists, doctors offices, clinics, hospitals, restaurants, tax preparation, etc. On their board of directors, there are 5 senators. 136 represenatives comprised of political elite at the White House. Tied to businesses like Media Matters, Common Cause, OPEN America. The same user points out that those locations might have something to do with pizzagate as referring to the posts above.

THIS COULD BE THE BIGGEST FIND IN THE HISTORY OF Sup Forums. LET'S GET ON IT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
mcfaddenchiropractic.com/page/doctor.html#
foursquare.com/v/mcfadden-family-chiropractic/4f2fe224e4b01982f37b58c0?tipId=4f2fe312e4b056f83dab3fde
sewickley-pizza-roma.hub.biz/
youngmusicians.org/
theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
sidelinesbarandgrill.com/coupons/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit for real?

Yes it most definitely absolutely is.
Or it's a database error, but let's not jump to any hasty conclusions.

Probably just another nothing burger, we're all sleepy, aren't we? Let's just take a break and catch some zeds, eh?

Its literally nothing and its getting really late.
Arent you guys sleepy? I know I am.
Lets go to bed.

Speaking of hospitals

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
Skip to 20:38 if you want to shit bricks

LET THE HAPPENINGS BEGIN SO SHIT CAN BEGIN HAPPENING!!!

BUMP for happenings!

Bump

This is either a slide thread or shilling. Either way, have a (((you)))

Nothingburger. Yawn. I've already been through it all. I'm really tired.

Every time someone tells NEETs to stop wasting their time, you know a shill is out and about.

Bump

mcfaddenchiropractic.com/page/doctor.html#
This chiropractor in Sewickley, PA seems suspicious. I looked up a number that supposedly is that of the NAMBLA Pittsburgh Chapter, and this was situated nearby the address of it.

Up

foursquare.com/v/mcfadden-family-chiropractic/4f2fe224e4b01982f37b58c0?tipId=4f2fe312e4b056f83dab3fde

sewickley-pizza-roma.hub.biz/
Right next door to the office.

youngmusicians.org/
Right across the street

Shill

theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
For reference

sidelinesbarandgrill.com/coupons/
A nearby bar has special events during a satanic holiday that occurs on July 20 - July 26.

Hmmm...

This is spooky shit lads. You've uncovered a network of spies and agents.

Did you guys remember how pizzagate ended?

Unless you have an absolute proof of this, sage.

But why would they expose themselves online?

Sewickley definitely has a lot of these freaks.

What do you all do when you're not doing weird shit like this? Do you guys live normal lives and socialize at all or what?

It ended? There are still posts here every god damn day about it.

wtf.

bumpppp

There's a large influx of shills as soon as it's Monday.

BURN THE PEDOS

Just kidnap one of the guys living there and torture him till he spills teh beans.
Post results

haha i love when germans go back to their old way of thinking

t. Edgar Maddisson Welch, the actor

>But why would they expose themselves online?

Are you trying to make a point disguised as a question?

Maybe this is too highbrow of a problem for you user. I imagine people will be investigating it and trying to solve it while you pepper them with questions and manage to think you are not slowing everything down.

Alternativly get a rather well known person like tim/pool/ to investigate on of those places.

For me, I'll think this is just a shitty marketing strategy by pretending a company is bigger than it really is to get a loan or whatever.

If the site gets taken down when people start investigating it I'll believe in it more.

Only one location existed in the whole country, and it shut down years ago. It's an empty lot now.

judicial bump.

Give it attention so it can be seen and the turds can be allocated time in the pipeline. Jeff Sessions has time for all of them. as does the new Trump admin.

There's a big industry area full of truck depots for companies like FedEx. This does fit the map.

In the nearby boroughs of Leetsdale and Edgeworth.

What the fuck do you think?

I'm not sure that's why I asked.

>>zeds?

Your proxy is showing user

no, we spend all our days researching the elite pedophilia network. our eyes are wide open 24/7. we don't eat food or drink water or see sunlight

also bump

I'll be back later today or tomorrow.

also bump

First post, if I get digits this is real.

>Joseph Bistro

ok too tired to go on another ghost hunt here is what was found some days ago

There is only 1 legit bistro (+ another one completely unrelated) on that search engine, somewhere in a small service area, apparently replaced by a Subway now

I've personally gone tru the addresses for Atlanta with Google Maps, at least some.
Found plenty of pediatric hospitals, office buildings, apartments.

They seem to cluster, like there was this special needs school right next to an area within an hospital. Interestingly the school number wasn't named to a Joseph.

What are the chances of there being only 206 professionals named 'Joseph' in the capital of Georgia?

reroll

I already read it and its nothing.

re-rolling for you guys, ive been lucky lately

BUMPBUMP

Take those sick fucks down. I want to see hangings and firing squads

bump

someone get a full screencap while all those posts for later use please

We CIA now

Bamp for the kids

bump

This is a map of another location that hourspages site lists for Joseph's

Notice anything?

can i get a rundown? wasnt particularly spooped here

Holy shit, one location is at the hospital I'm about to have my first baby at.

Also it's near the children's hospital.

They explore a abandoned hospital which actually has working staff on other floors.
They also say there was a metal detector, pretty weird if you'd ask me.

Why is there a working hospital in an abandoned hospital?

Weird af - wouldn't surprise me if it's worse than we thought - sick disgusting stuff is uploaded on the deep web

/Jesuits just got busted for sodomy parties at the vatican

if they were exposing themselves it would have been solves already. rather, they hid their breadcrumbs well, especially with how easy shit is to find out online

Careful they don't switch you baby.

I found a parking lot next to a small Airport in Texas i believe, btw, pay attention to the name "Camden", if you guys start searching the locations, the "camden properties" are almost always present nearby these bistro's.
Pic related

Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Is Found Dead

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead

watch out, Im serious, these faggots can probably track all of us.

>Referring to those posts

You know its BS
when it doesn't get deleted

The body count is starting to become a mass grave.

LACK OF SAUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>zeds
From a burger? Does not compute, proxy fag.

BLMAP

el bumpo

only we can do that citizen

Bump

bumpity

Change hospitals.

Black market organ "donors."

What does EWO mean? Im a bit lost what have you been researching?

>
>If anybody has mass archive skills now is the time before it goes dark.
If someone can get me a pastebin of URLs, I can mass archive them with a script I wrote.

Wait, what am I supposed to search for in Google Maps/street?

Daily Dose
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Eyes Wide Open.

There's a ghost bistro that has more locations than MacDonalds. In America that's pretty fucking amazing for some bistro nobody has ever heard of. The addresses for the "bistro" lead to different place that certainly are not bistros.

Can someone explain to me what is happening?

Joseph's - Charlotte - North Carolina9634 Wheatfield Rd

Dig this one in street view. There's a statue of a child across the street from the address.

But what am I supposed to do, I can't understand what is happening

I found 9 locations of "Joseph's Bistro" in my area. None of them are restaurants. So far they're all in residential areas, with owners named "Joseph" one way or another. One bizarre phone number lead to a 90-something year old woman who died last month, her husband named Joseph. Another led to a guy who owns 8 different homes across the US. This is freaky as fuck.

Where do I find those addresses? and what do we do next?

>confused by everything all the time
Welcome to my world.

://www.hourscenter.com/josephs/

Here's a starting point. These are all Joseph's bistros. Pick a state and pick a city. Start looking up the addresses listed for jospehs bistros, see what kind of things they are near to(playgrounds hospitals churches schools etc)
Check street view to see if there are any weird symbols around.

Fuck guys, most recent guy I found listed as AN ASSOCIATE PASTOR FOR A CHURCH CLOSE BY.

What city are you working on bro? Were you the guy with the yellow truck?

this is the site linked on Joseph's "Hours Center" page. Anybody calling?

>THREAD THEME
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg