Why are the Irish considered the niggers of Europe?

Why are the Irish considered the niggers of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drunks with poor impulse control.

Simple extrapolation. Imagine if the entire surface of their skin was covered in these freckles - they would be black.

The irish were content on their own island but then the british had to make them slaves so they've been shitting everything up since, like niggers.

I don't mind the Irish. We get along swimmingly. You can always tell when UK tourists here are English or Irish from a distance, since the Irish join us in drinking, fighting, shittalking, complaining and being friends, while the English get drunk, act high and mighty and do embarrassing shit.

>Shitting everything up
Like what?

We aren't considered niggers by anyone other than 19th century Anglos. I don't know anyone with freckles or red hair either. Sage.

So you're saying Irish people are as niggery as Bulgs?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index

Better quality of life than the USA.

Irish anger is righteous anger.

america they ruin it

Sure it is.

so all the irish left and got filled with Anglos and niggers

It's because the Irish were sold as slaves by the Anglos before negro slaves became popular. They were an easily exploitable people, a bit naive in comparison to the cunning, scheming Anglo.

If people here were drunks with poor impulse control the crime rates would be through the rough but fuck all crime or fighting or arguments goes on around where I'm from and everyone is civilised and reserved. Americans don't know anything about Ireland so have the have to rely on old stereotypes that are completely untrue.

typical Irish

>potato dies
>whole civilization wiped out

This is nigger-tier

The Saxons said they were, who treated them worse than any wog

Fuck off kike

Chaim Finkelstein pls.

That's a fairly vague answer man.

>richest country in europe
>highest birth rate because the rest is gay
>men still do manly jobs (like construction, wife's stay at home)

jelly much?

No Jew.

Is that a picture of a full blooded Irish guy? Looks part nig.

Irish were rowdy but they settled down, much like guineas

Not even close to niggers

ANGLO propaganda

Imagine how freckly his willy is

So you from Commiefornia or Jewyork?
Scummy leftist.

Because the english hates then

WE have big nigger dicks the mainland europeans cant compete thats why their women never leave once they land on the island

Check out this guy, he hates Christ, he hates whites, he hates Irish. If you see one of these threads it's likely from a jew like him.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

Thats funny, but they're not even close to being niggers. You underestimate just how dysfunctional negros are

I swear to god I knew this guy in the image when I was a teenager.

The kikes hate the Irish because they chose being white over being another kike proxy in their war against western civilization

they aren't, the british were just prejudice towards them and wanted to rule over them.

they tried scots, celts and cornish the same way because they are celts. it's a ancient system of hate, goes back to the angles and saxon invasions.

The amount of fucking times I've seen that image posted is ridiculous.
I have never seen an Irish person who looks like that. That is some jew tier propaganda.
You can say we aren't truly white but don't compare us to the blacks who go around raping, stealing and burning shit.

they aren't. if europe ha niggers then it's either Albania or Bulgaria

>have never seen an Irish person who looks like that

we got them

that guy in the photo is 1/8 cast black or something. its obvious.

fighting on both sides of the civil war......

well cause you lack history on propaganda and racism I guess

What's the matter with you, faggot? Did an Irishman fuck your girl or something?

>Ireland
>Europe

i hope that potato island sinks beneath the sea and nothing returns from it.

Those are gyppos and you'd be well learning not to meme us and learning the difference. Your neighbours didn't and they're overrun by gyppos.

Since we have many well-educated engineers and a booming IT sector, you WILL open quotas to you. Meme us as gyppos, mix us together and you'll be missing your wallet soon enough. As well as your whole bank.

>Inb4 you're Albanian

I have nothing against Irish people, but a lot of you kinda do look like that. Same for Portuguese people and others in the most western part of Europe.

kek that's a cute pic user

looks like the grinch

Yes, let's fight and argue amongst ourselves, that's sure led to a wonderful situation in the past 1000 years we have been at war or hating each other.

I sure do enjoy our current prosperity, don't you fellow rich person?

I've lived in Ireland my whole life and have never seen anyone remotely resemble that.

Most Irish people I have met are sound
They only cuntish ones are American "Irish"
>muh heritage

its because you've been bred by your betters for centuries as well any number of genocides to make your race less disgusting

Most Irish people I have met are hybrids

Weird, I've seen a few of people like that. "A lot" is an exaggeration, it's just a phenotype more typical for Ireland and a few other places.
Pic related is also mostly of Irish descent. You can see that similar mouth shape...

Lol epic larping bruh. Want to say that stuff in real life then?

want to say that stuff in real life then? i do
People get anger with me thats about it

He looks absolutely normal.

Mostly isn't the same as being completely Irish and I've never seen anyother Irish person who looks like that guy either and he's American not Irish and probably Italian too.

you cant see it

I never claimed he doesn't. But it's still a distinct look, every person has it.

Here's an example that looks almost like that drawing.

They are famous for drinking, wife beating, starvation and their biggest known company in the world is PADDY POWER, which is a Leftist company that has political betting but only pays out if the Left wins.

In Trump vs Hillary they kept Trump better money and paid out for a Hillary win instead. Fuck the Irish.

this guy gets it

Even Colin Farrel has some of that. It's a very "med" appearance and it's not just about the dark hair.

Why are niggers considered the Irish of Africa?

British propaganda.

Kinda reminds me of this latino/nigger hybrid.

The guy in that pic is an actual nigger or Arab too.

We had food it was that we could not afford it. Damm English.

He looks northern European. Not Irish.

Irish/Anglo in that you got

i can say that dude just look like the people living in my area

>american education

What about the Miguel Question?

hahaha the old classics sure are hilarious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

i won €100 on trump on paddypower

ah I see

Irish people are the best.

They paid out on Trump when he won.

also, CRH is the biggest Irish company

Not at all. Forget about skin/hair color, it's about the shape of the face.
A typical Swede (pre-invasion) looks more like pic related. Swedes have much more pronounced foreheads, for example.

The other guy looks like an over weight swede.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
and?

everywhere you Spanish guys go you rape right?

Een toothpaste en een nigger

The English needed a way to not feel bad when they invaded. The Irish are legitimately the most white peoples on the planet. More neanderthal in them than anyone else.

This cunt looks like an otter