So who is at fault for making this shithole Africa-tier? Russia or the Ukrainians themselves?

So who is at fault for making this shithole Africa-tier? Russia or the Ukrainians themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg
youtube.com/watch?v=W6s_vMqEPK0
youtube.com/watch?v=DlBLMpbTxk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia

Mainly Soros and some of the Polish politicians, which fed Ukrainian naivety and made them believe that Europe and USA really care about their reason of state. Their were kind instrumentally of used by the neo-cons...

Idiot

Didn't you watch CNN?

It was the ukrainian kulaks that hoarded the grain.

I fucked the last sentence. *I meant that they were used as a tool of the neo-cons, who didn't really give a shit about them

the kikes

Both

This is always the answer

Both (there is no significant difference between Asian ethnicities)

Retrasado mental, soy Ucraniano y me apuesto a que tengo mas estudios que tú, moro inepto

How does it feel not to be the first man in space white boi and can't into space in general? There are only 3 real space powers, two Asian countries and our friend the 52%

jews

Russians, Anglos and Jews - the eternal evil trio

>slavs taking over the Balkans aka Thracian lands.
I feel that feel too.

It was actually Austria that created this disgusting buffer state

>Created by the jews, for the jews with huge jew population.
>People still pretend like this isnt the case.
Hello?

>space
Congratulations, now try to stay away from harmful radiation while not freezing to death, I'll be envying you from the coziest country in this humble planet

Lo siento, no hablo Chino
don't speak Chinese sorry

Ukranians and jews. Ukranians because they are retarded by default and jews because they jewed the fuck out of ukraine, just look at the actual gov (all jews or suspected jews)

>radiation

When the Soviet Union overperformed 5 year plan of heat energy production on Chernobyl nuclear power plant in 5 microseconds, all that radiation went to Europe.

There is nothing cozy to live in Africa tier country and don't have autumns, winters and springs.

Of course Ukrainians. I visited this country and i must say their own people are responsible for their misery. We took over 200 000 ukrain trash here for low paid jobs so their families can survive in their Gulag country.

Извини я нe гoвopю пo yкpaинcкий

Jews and useful idiots naturally

In the end it's just about Germans and Russians trying to split up a country AGAIN.

The EU jumped in for a government coup too early after they got a hold on American plans.

The Americans wanted a full take-over of Ukraine but that needed military buildup first thanks to Russian bases being present in Eastern Ukraine.

The EU didn't wait or want the Americans splitting of Eastern Europe from their grasp so they rather ruined Ukraine for everyone by funding the most extreme group they could find to destabilize it.

By the way Ukraine has also failed to comply with two contracts with Russia.

1. No involving with other foreign military forces due to Russian military presence and bases.
2. Not paying the gass-bill for several years.

Too bad the 3-seas group still happened so the EU can go fuck it self.
Crimea will probably remain Russian and Ukraine can most certainly foget about regaining the Donbas region in the near future unless the Americans properly step in.

Did i miss anything?

>Polish politicians
Wat?
I thought it was the German state that gave the most money to pro-EU ultra-nationalists?

This. Ukranians are бы́длo (bydlo)

LAZAR KAGANOVICH

JEW

it's a country run by jews,which proves jews are incompetent at running a country. Yes yes they stole from Ukraine but they also stole from any other country,esp Eastern Europe,but the level of industry and natural resources that are found in Ukraine would have meant that,even with the most corrupt and incompetent leaders,it would have been at least Romania tier(inb4 Eu,our lagest gdp was in 2008).
The heebs of pol will tell you that goy this was all part of the plan to destroy cockholia to make it theirs bla bla but the real truth is that this was an experiment of complete jewish control over a country and it failed just as pre-Stalin USSR failed. Jews can only hope to be in the background,skimming off the cake and subverting the majority,when in charge of a country they simply cannot rule it(as many other minorities-Royal families for example- had ruled over countries like Britain ,Italy and whatnot)
Also Israel is not a good example as it's dependent on foreign aid and meme tier industry(20% exports is diamonds that can vanish in a year to India ,Jew York and the Dutch) and it's kept alive as an unsinkable aircraft carrier and/or a Rotschild colony depending on who you ask

A bit of both, but mainly Russia. It is in the Kremiln's interest that Ukraine remains a controlled buffer state forever.

>Poroshenko went full retard
>Instead of win the elections the Maidan guys give a coup
>Civil war rises, they lost Krimea and start a war in the Russian vorder
Country was a shithole before > Belaruss-tier, now is even worst, they try to get help from the EU and USA but nobody gives a fuck, would be better split the country betwen Russia and Poland wich is what's happening now somehow

Ukraine GDP 93.27 Billion.

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

So it was the Russians who sponsored anti-Russian revolution?

It was the Russians who created the conditions for such a revolution in the first place, so kind of.

From IMF website:

To speed up growth that will allow Ukraine to catch up, the government has to act on the following challenges:

inefficient state-owned enterprises still account for a large share of the economy, stifling growth and constituting a large drag on public finances;
the agricultural land market remains underdeveloped due to a moratorium on the sale of land, limiting the expansion of this key sector and leaving the rural population poor;
with an aging population and generous early retirement options, too few workers finance too many pensioners, compromising the stability of the pension system and forcing pensions to be low;
a weak judicial system, still rampant corruption, strong influences from oligarchs, and excessive regulation, which deter foreign investment.

Accept your slavery forever. Sell your assets to foreign companies, get lobbed.

Ukraine belongs to Austria.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=36NqK0kfcvg

How exactly? By giving cheap credits and paying for gas transporting?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6s_vMqEPK0

By keeping Ukraine down (crabs in a bucket scenario). Every nation that is not a -stan wants away from Russian influence for obvious reasons.

Russia is the only country who consistently sustained it. We payed them for gas transit, for our fleet, all kinds of credits(i remember last one was in 2013), tourism etc.
Their economy didn't grow for 25 years, in fact its WORSE than when we gave them independence. Yes, while being backwater crumbling commishit province they had higher GDP PPP per capita than they ever did while independent. Given that Russia also payed all of the debts of USSR.
Its sad to me, because they're really just Russians in denial. But they chose that path and you reap what you sow.

They are free now. Probably they have become rich without Russian oppressive money and market for exporting goods.

>Ukraine

the American campaign manager who is a Russian studge

thank you Putin

They went to shit without Russians.

Ukraine is what it is because it was (and still is) being used as a playground, a political test site by both the Russian oligarchs and the western banksters, but it is the Ukrainian people who get to suffer and pay for it.

Ukraine got their country with nuclear weapon and left it without assaualt rifle ammo. (it is true).

Apparently ukraine is poor as shit
Corruption + Criminal activity on top

Still remember few years ago when this chocolate producing asshole Poroshenko wanted to draw NATO in a war against Russia for his worthless third world clay.

These 4th grade russians need to fix their country on all levels. Even Poland/Czechs/Hungary/Baltics get more respect than these poor ruski niggers. They should have stayed with big Ruski in any case and not turn their eyes to the west. Their whole fascist revolution was a big mistake. Its Russias sphere of influence, EU/NATO needs to stay the fuck out of this slumhole

Is Ukraine the poorest country in Europe now? Or is it still Moldova?

>Africa tier country
That's rich coming from a Russian

>that answer delay

Stop doing siesta and go to work. Don't compare our countries, you don't need to keep empire, huge territories and military. Agricultural shit is growing up all year. You aren't under heavy sanctions from half of the world and didn't experience 70 years of gommunisn. Yet you are maybe only 5k richer in terms of gdp ppp per capita.

> empire

I see a frozen wasteland

>You aren't under heavy sanctions from half of the world

We are in constant shitposting warfare on Sup Forums with the rest of the world 24/7
And still winning

>and didn't experience 70 years of gommunisn.

Oh so wrong dearie

>Yet you are maybe only 5k richer in terms of gdp ppp per capita.

You might also want to check per capita country distribution of AIDS , homicide rating, alcoholism, etc.

Mate, just don't...

You really expect comprehensive analysis, or you want just see people pointing fingers?

I've gotten some okay answers so far.

This.
It's just sort of surreal that this whole thing happened.

ITT: Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about economy.

During Soviet Times, Ukraine was used as a agricultural land, except for Eastern Ukraine, as a result they were left alone with country who had no industry other than few coal mines in the East. And considering Ukraine is one of the most corrupted countries in the world, only certain people got rich after the establishment of new republic. Russia also would be poor as Ukraine without their rich resources and influence, since it is as much as corrupted as Ukraine.

Daily reminder that Western Ukrainian cities used to be very relevant and rich during Polish-Lithuanian and sometimes Austro-Hungarian rule.

Ukrainians can't govern themselves.

>Can't believe nobody posted this yet

>since it is as much as corrupted
difference in corruption between Russia and Ukraine is difference in corruption between switherland and ukraine in reverse. You really have no idea just HOW corrupt Ukraine's become. In short 90's, when corruption spiked to heights unseen before, never ended in Ukraine. It took a strongman backed by remnants of soviet deep state and some patriotic oligarchs to end it in russia. I have no idea what would do it in ukraine short of foreign invasion.

>switherland and ukraine
Switzerland and Russia, that is.

Take Lwow faster before it is turned into biggest dump in Europe.

Jews.

Retard

soros helped by idiotic ucrainians

Its their fault. They went from a russian oligarch to a shitty globalist jew.

Ukranians have proved the world that they dont know how to manage their country. Also ukranians have no culture and they never existed as a nation. They should belong to russia and poland.

the EU actually
EU forced them to sign a piece of paper that would've made them EUs little bitch, while forcing them to cut all ties to Russia(which wasn't an option, because all of Ukraine is highly dependant on Russia)

Ukrainians.

>gibsmedat mentality
>WE WUZ RUS N SHIEET
>Wolyn? WE DINDU NUFFING, FUCKING POLAKS DON'T LET US INTO EU OUT OF FEAR OF STRONK UKRAINE
> WE MADE US CONSTITUTION AND SHIEET

Hell, the Ukrainian mentality is perfectly summarized in this scene from a movie based on Gogol's novel:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlBLMpbTxk8

>When hohol was born, jude cried
>Where hohol has been, jude has nothing left to make geshefts from.

You would be fourth one, haven't you been so painfully dumb and egocentrical.

Shill

Oчeнь хopoшo. Этo пpaвдa.

>Russians who created the conditions for such a revolution in the first place

We might only dream on such revolutional conditions from EU, though. Giving loads of money (Russia dumped millions, if not billions) in that shithole and requesting virtually NOTHING in return.

Because of the retarded bratushki meme.

Faggots were thinking they can milk the EU cow for even more.

>By keeping Ukraine down

Funny that niggers think the same about whitey devil.

>shill
Nope. I just find funny that un españolo is giving his odd opinion about russia when he hasnt even been living there.

>Russia also would be poor as Ukraine without their rich resources and influence, since it is as much as corrupted as Ukraine.

Putin kind of contributed to Russia not being as poor as Ukraine by kicking out Berezovsky, Khodorkovsky and similar oligarchs and taking the power to him and his goons.

Not an ideal solution, but still

The Jews and their holodomor

Soo Lvov ours, Kiev "yours" or how do we split this?

United States of America

Shills

it's their own fault. Man, how naive most of the youth there is. Naive enough to join in with paid protestors and neo-nazis. Smash their cities in a dream of becoming an eu member --- nice, amazing europe. really, dream. it's not like they'd ever see true europe, they've just dreamed up some perfect image in their delusional heads.

So they take stones and guns and molotovs, smash their cities and then blame russia. Now they don't have money for food. Lviv (second biggest city, located in the west) is drowning in a sea of trash! they have no free media. No jobs. No future. And all they do is quacking about muh russia. fucking idiots.

have you see their president? the man looks like he cannot tie his shoes. looks like that. wait to hear him speak, retards sounds like a professor compared to him. now he's crawling around trump and other politicians, begging for handouts. he's as pathetic as the country he's leading.

so here's the future for ukraine: girls will whore in europe, man will die on streets high on drugs and alcohol.

as someone said - it's the country that cannot sustain itself. west part should be liberated by poles and east by russians. problem solved.

As much as I like memeing, I suspect neither your public nor ours would tolerate the kind of investment necessary to bring it up to livable standards. Crimea alone is big enough pain in the ass to integrate.

Possibly Poland would be interested in Lwow mostly in historic value, as well as it'd provide cheap labour (relevant only if we go capitalist by then). In general I suspect Ukrainians are better than we think, but are stumped by government corruption and incompetency of cosmic scale. Cut that and they're not bad.

Hillary, CIA and USA.

The problem is there is no way to "cut that". I think it will be economically colonised by it's neighbours after civil war is over. We'd get south and east, you west, US will probably try to keep center under their thumb. Granted EU and China might have a word or two about all of that.

Histories of teh Ukraines

The USSR raped them over quite soundly
Then Russia neglected them
Then EU wanted to tap that
Then McCain was all up in Euromaidan
Then Putin is all like " нeт "
Then Putin like "Crimea? I'll take that now"
Sup Forums faps endlessly to fantasy weeaboo Natalia Poklo.. blah blah
Then Putin like "Winter is coming. No gas for you!"
The European Union Cry
The US is like "wait a minute no Wisconsin cheese and chocolates for you. Putin"
Putin takes off shirt every chance he gets and flexes muscle and beat up the gay homos
Amerifags are like "whoa"
EU do nothing
EU infested with rapey shitskin mosquito infestation
Hillary can't even
Putin laugh, takes more Ukraine
Trump can
Much "Muh Russians fake news"
Putin laugh
Ukraine still being raped

Ukrainians. Mind you they never had their own country.

Russia fucked it up Soviet-style, but then Ukraine didn't MUGA fast enough

>muh evil moskals keeping us down!!

where did i saw that before?

Western Ukrainians are ethnically almost the same as Poles, so with average goverment they would do good. Eastern Ukrainians would do just like Russians do.

Nigga, please.
Leave the Spaniard bro alone. Slavs and Germanics are shit tier compared to us... everybody knows that.

Aren't you rapebabies of Wandals and Alans?

I am so sorry it's true. Really, we need not to continue this thread.

t. Guy who for years pursued a 10/10 pussy for Donetsk.
She married a blond collegue of mine, the one who took her virginity.

I did the effort to read. But go back Kekistani, you know not what your talking about.

This is pretty accurate.

Russians. But lots of ukrainians help them to do this.

You are not far from the truth.
And that East Slavic girl is hot as fuck.
I don't like girls in uniforms, but I'd do her in it with a big big smile...

Yeah, putin personally filled Lvov with trash and Rada with oligarchs.

Keep blaming the other guy, I'm sure it will help your government to repay your debts.

khazars

No. We are not rape babies.
Alans only left a cool spanish dog breed and the Vandals named (V)andaluzia and went to North Africa.
We are descendents of Suebi and Goths, though.