The True Redpill

Once Hitler rose to power, after redpilled the masses with his book, and getting rid of the Jewish plague, Germany became one of the most powerful countries on Earth.
Think about this.
Germany's economy had all but collapsed after WWI, but after they got rid of the Jewish influence, the country exploded with growth & wealth.
Think about this in modern terms, in your own country:
>Your leader gets rid of all debt and the Jewish Central Bank, which imprisons all citizens.
>The end of multiculturalism; Put your country first, no more taking care of refugees or immigrants. Mass deportation.
>Grow your military and make your country safe & strong.
>Get rid of dangerous ideologies, like Islam, and all terrorism wiped out.
>No more political correctness; White pride is ok.
>People can enjoy life, without worrying about the Jew lawyers.
>No more Jewish propaganda in movies or TV or news
>A strong, healthy new generation of children, without the gay or tranny agenda
Hitler did what everyone now wishes we could do again.
I find it interesting that he was right; her rid of the Jew, and peace & prosperity follow.
The reason Germany failed in the end is everyone wanted to be saved from the Jew, and Hitler spread his military thin in an attempt to save the world from the Jewish plague.
We just need strong leaders now who will speak out against the Jew.
We need new Hitlers everywhere.
Maybe YOU are the next Hitler.
Rise, brothers.
The time is now.
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

Other urls found in this thread:

voxeu.org/article/macroeconomics-germany-forgotten-lesson-hjalmar-schacht
nber.org/chapters/c9480.pdf
historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/nazi-germany-military-expenditure/
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/137476/slave-trade-black-muslim
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462/
theatlantic
archive.is/K3F6y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL HITLER

Hitler "economy" in 1939 was shit and on the verge of imploding

wrong

It's true, for how great Hitler was people like to overlook that. War spurred on the economy until they started losing.

Here comes the filthy, nigger loving Jew, ready to spread his lies like a virus.
Jews are a disease.

You nazi larpers need to open a book. Stupidity is the ultimate form of degeneracy.

sure. a (((book)))

>hurrdurr a total war economy in 1939 was shit yet somehow they survived the war until 1945

hurrdurr

Of course war spurred on the economy. It was a war time economy during a time of war.

>...after redpilled the masses with his book,...

Bullshit, noone read this book.
And for good reason, it is an unreadable stream-of-conciousness pile of garbage.

>Hitler "economy" in 1939 was shit and on the verge of imploding

Also this, only the war disrupted the economic cycle. Plus your "economy" was way closer to communism than most people realize.

Every country should have its own personal Hitler save Israel. That just wouldn't make sense.

>Also this, only the war disrupted the economic cycle
The only thing that led to German economic collapse was bombing and invasion, not debt. It didn't lead them into war as is more commonly claimed either. Debt as a percent of GDP is significant, especially in a Keynsean framework: if GDP grows such that debt is a tiny percentage, the debt is meaningless. Either way, it can't be a motive for war while the GDP is growing, and the debt as percent of GDP is low / shrinking. This is because deficit spending is positively correlated with GDP. Its a purely theoretical / speculative argument that their economy would have collapsed without war spending, since there's no empirical data (the country was destroyed).
>inb4 "German war machine required constant war"
Their GDP was growing regardless of whether they were actually at war or not, because a military industrial complex (military spending) doesn't require actual war. The US and many other nations today take advantage of this, and spend of their military despite not "being at war".
>inb4 "German military spending was unsustainable"
>German GDP in Billions of Dollars:

>1938 - 351
>1939 - 384
>1940 - 387
>1941 - 412
>1942 - 417
>1943 - 426
>1944 - 437
>1945 - 310

As far as military spending, Germany barely broke the US threshold of 40% of GDP, the entire duration of the war, and spent LESS THAN THEIR RIVALS in preparation building up to war:

>CHART 9 - spending as percent of Germany GDP:

>1935: 8%
>1936: 13%
>1937: 13%
>1938: 17%
>1939: 23%

voxeu.org/article/macroeconomics-germany-forgotten-lesson-hjalmar-schacht
nber.org/chapters/c9480.pdf
historylearningsite.co.uk/nazi-germany/nazi-germany-military-expenditure/

It's funny when you see newfag go full nazi.

You should try storm front, I think Sup Forums is too (((lite))) for you.

>Plus your "economy" was way closer to communism than most people realize
judensau judensau...

Well we can thank your kikes for writing the books used in the public education systems then can't we?

Damn you people are to blame for things from all kinds of angles. Transatlantic Slave Trade and so much more!

Very Rich Jewish History!

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/137476/slave-trade-black-muslim

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462/

Oh Vey! We can't have weaponized niggers if the Goys find out Oh Vey!

Unless they are weaponized against KIKES

OH VEY!

SHUT IT DOWN!

Please archive or screenshot

>theatlantic com/magazine/archive/1995/09/slavery-and-the-jews/376462
archive.is/K3F6y

Absolutely agree. The Culture of Critique needs to be read by anyone still bluepilled.

it's insane that a hostile minority controls all major media outlets in the western world. its like having north koreans control the press in israel and believe that theyd produce non biased content.

This is what we've been saying for years, though things are far more complicated than that. Congrats, you're repilled or whatever. Now you can post edgy flashwave memes in /nsg/

I call it the KIKES tribal monopoly of the Media and they infiltrate other areas of nations, in the Governments so on just like nigger MOSES INTO EGYPT! FAKERS THEY HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF IT! THAT IS WHY THEY LIKE FAKE JEWS SO MUCH. ITS A KIKE TRADITION! LIKE NIGGERS ARE TO SLAVERY WHICH SOME HOW KIKE MADE WHITE PEOPLE TO BLAME FOR WHAT THEY DID AND THEN SOME HOW MY TAX DOLLARS GO TO A PERPETUAL SLAVE NIGGER EVERY MONTH WHO HAS FIRST DIBS ON ANY JOB PROSPECT WITH AN IQ 40 POINTS LOWER THAN MINE.

GIVING UP FEELS GUD MANE BUT I'D RATHER KILL KIKES AND THEIR PETS AND MIXER TRAITORS!

P.S. I can't get any of the same tax money because I am white or food stamps.

It (the conspiracy fact) really does lend credence to the notion that Jews are completely reliant upon nepotism in order to sustain their power.

There's no other way they could keep control of western media for so long, unless power is transferred over totally from jew to jew to jew.

Liberals need to be tried for sedition against the presidential office of power.

>MSM
>State figureheads
>Outspoken critics and violent opposition
>Communist educational system faculty
>Business owners who invest heavily in leftist politicians

The only way to survive the infection of communism is to sever the rotting, corrupted limbs and digits. There's no other way. Our founding fathers warned us this would happen and we grew lazy and ignorant.

They literally are traitors to the NATION AND ALL PEOPLE OF THE NATION!

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT AND HUNG AND MAYBE NOT IN THAT ORDER!

Nazis were part of jewish banks. -->Bank for international settlements

one of the means of globalization
also the bank that was handling reparations as i've heard

>as i've heard
>I've heard
>heard

I've seen that pic a bunch of times but never noticed the shears in his hand, damn

Are you drawing a parallel between what Hitler did and what Trump promised?

Prescott Bush was like some other Masonic or Kike sect like a Soros. He funded both sides of the war. WIN WIN! of the blood of the ignorance! They really are sad mother fuckers that they plot like they do. To me it shows that they are unfit to rule anything. Yet KIKES seem to want to tell other people how to live in their own nations ALL THE FUCKING TIME 24/7!

You know why kikes don't try the shit in Asia or Africa or the Middle East? Because they aren't fucking stupid that is why and they know white people for the most part are honorable and though the Jews are not! That is why!

it's true, read wages of destruction

checked

but you are wasting your time here, jew slaves wont listen to facts

Me neither, until you pointed it out just now.