This is a beautiful baby, only racists disagree

This is a beautiful baby, only racists disagree.

Why does one look like a Bethesda character and the other like a Bioware character?

>etc
>etc

Whats wrong with its ears.

now i believe that all people are equal under god, but that's one ugly baby.

Look in that babies eyes. Even it knows something is wrong.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

>Whats wrong with its ears.
negro radar for gibs.

they are both ugly

That woman has more jaw than me.

Zug Zug

Me not that kind of Orc.

Imagine what the mother looks like.

I want to shake that baby.
>some people unironically push the "mongrels aren't ugly" meme
How deranged do you have to be?

Until now, I didn't known that I am a racist.

That baby is ugly as fuck and the mom looks exactly like the type of person who's capable of gagging on 5 nugger dicks at once

10/10

The mother is in the pic.
It's some Polish rassenschande.

So where's the father?
He's Black so he's gone.

Okay the polywog is ugly, but not quite beholder tier ugly

Just nig my shit up senpai

Hearty zozzle

bigot

>if you don't agree that this ugly baby is beautiful then you're a racist
>if you don't agree you're a racist.
Typical leftist argument about everything
It's objectively ugly, Also the nigger father ofcourse left aswell as per usual.
>Imagine what the mother looks like.
Are you blind, she's in the photograph.
tl;dr if you haven't seen it.

youtube cunt living in UK posts video with black dad "expecting, we know name of the sex" A year later uploads video "how to deal with being a single mother".
>kid looks like shit

In general race mixing looks very trashy. The aesthetics that are most preferred and objectively beautiful (scandinavians for instance) came from heavy northern europe ingroup mating over thousands of years. (not inbreeding but simply ingroup).

They hold up a few examples that turned out alright, in general it's crap and/or the crap manifests a few branches further down.

just typical poles really.

He's implying that the woman in the picture looks ugly enough to be a man.
Shouldn't need explaining.

To be fair her mom is just as ugly.

Mom is ugly as fucj at least it didnt get that fucking jsw line

Let me see your face...

You are the one from my dreams.
Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strenght.

I literally don't understand why some mudsharks can't see how much they are fucking up their own kid by mating with a nigger? I mean she can have the kid then shoot herself in the head later and do humanity a favour but atleast don't fuck up the kids genetics.

not that far off desu

fpbp

FPBP MY FELLOW COUNTRYMAN

>The ORC nose
>Dem nigger lips
>All other features are 100% white

Guess the only way to bleach niggers is to have slavs invade them.
Makes me want to permit Rissia to colonize Africa.

DAS RITE

Whether it is or isn't doesn't matter. Don't talk shit about babies.

Is that a human or an Elve from LOTR?

Not even the roast master general himself would roast a baby.

looks like an albino nigger

ugly baby detected

DOES NO ONE SEE THIS RARE

>several millennia worth of effort to produce decent genetics.
>has a child with a nigger knowing niggers are dumb as fuck
Some people just don't want to win. It's the equivalent of amputating your kid.

Need eugenics back, no children for people on welfare or for anyone that cannot fully provide for them by themselves. Attempting to have kids anyways should result in sterilization. It's doing the kids a favour and would also erase the single mother garbage problem.

There's nothing beautiful about trash like this they take up extra space which all the rest of us have to pay for.

If you removed all subsidies for single mothers you could end the mudshark and the single mother phenomenon literally within a decade.

>Not even the roast master general himself would roast a baby.
Implying the baby is going to love growing up looking like an elf/orc bastard. It could've been pretty.

like potery,the cuck nation saying cuck stuff
95% of niggers deserve the noose,the other 5% like densel washinton or nasir jones or jordan must be sent back to africa and fuck off

Racists?... WE. ARE. Sup ForumsACKS!!!

Bad meme

RARE

Is he wrong, tho?

FUCKOFF WITH YOUR BAIT PICTURE

No it looks like an abomination

It's pretty fucked up though that Sup Forums is now harassing the wife and child.

It's not like the baby is exceptionally ugly. It's a blond baby with black features basically. The mother isn't the most attractive either so what did you expect?

I really don't get why people are fucking freaking out about this image like she gave birth to a fucking Minotaur or something

>nugger dicks

It has fathers ears. And mouth. There is something awefully wrong with it's mouth

A minotaur would have been less degenerate than a niglet.

Djdbsvshwg

Nice

>Don't talk shit about babies.
t. baby

you can't fool us

>that big fucking David Coulthard jaw

Poles are notoriously racist.

The kid will be bullied, and there will no no father to help. I feel bad for the mother and the kid.

>A minotaur would have been less degenerate than a niglet.
i lost it.

i know this is bait but in case it isn't
"beautiful" is different for everyone

Poor kid. She is ugly as monkey before she even visit school. Kids are usualy cute. She will ask her whole life, where is her father. She will ask why is she looks soo ugly.

Becose your mother is coalburner whore honey.
You could be nice girl. Instead your are mongrel nigger with white skin.

She lives in UK though, the child will have a tolerant and diverse enviroment to grow up in.

Poles love the BBC

Why the fuck are you edgy faggots freaking out though? It's legit what everyone expects when you have a black and white child. It's not like its the first race-mixed child in existence i've seen plenty of "Pure Aryan 100% Bavarian genotype babies and people much uglier than the baby."

The baby isn't even a fucking "niglet" and won't be seen as one by black people

blue eyes master race huh
bruh have you seen the op pic? the baby looks like a fucking freak,i cant even tell what gender is it
pic related is an argie princess,this is what our babies look like

No it is not.

Thank you.

Most mixed people are naturally ugly, Hapas,Castizos,Mulattos you name it.

You shouldn't mix if you're white

>radar
kek

What a cutie ^_^

>The kid will be bullied, and there will no no father to help. I feel bad for the mother and the kid.
She's polish but lives in the UK iirc.
Yeah the nigger went up and left her and the kid as per usual. She should've listened. Burn the coal pay the toll.

CHIMPED

>when you aren't even 1 year old and your life is already over

Fucking summerfags.

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

Whoever did give birth to that monstrosity should have never reproduced either though.

It's you! The hero of kvatch!

We have already determined it was a beholder, it will only get worse, it will be angry for what was done to it and lash out. This unironically should be treated as child abuse

>Cherry picking
But if that's your child it is pretty cute I desu can't disagree with that.

It's not ugly enough to fucking start harassing her and to the point where she has the disable the comments and delete some of her videos

But somehow posting a youtube comment calling a mothers baby a disgusting nigger this helps in the conquest saving the white race.

Pic related shows that race mixed children can look cute if you cherry pick

underrated

Looks like an orc fucked a teletubby. Definetly has gibsmedat in its eyes.

Exactly it has no heritage or ethnicity, it is a pariah, but it down and save it the misery

SuPeRiOr ArYaN gEnEs!

monkey see. monkey do

oh germany, look at what you've become.

Blank hollow stare. You created a zombie lady. 3/5's human. Comgrats you should get it some farm animals to tend to. Jus5 joking everyone knows negroids can't farm.

Are you a mongrel hans? There is no shame in suicide to prevent further destruction of the race

wtf I hate black people now

this
I don't get why people get all SJWesque and freak out over interracial relationships
come at me faggots

Wtf have you been waiting for? They for damn sure hate us

Lol