that's not how you spell "fuck and cum inside of"

>Not doing both

That caught me off guard

All of these.

also this.

Including Conan? The only one of those I don't dislike

Conan, Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon are okay

These

She's far from being the worst person that SJW culture spawned. Francescha Ramsey and Anita Sarkeesian are much more punchable.

Why do I want to fuck that chick so much ?

the manlet on the left

that bitch mom who walked over to me at MY (parents) PRIVATE POOL and asked me to put my beer botte away, as ifit were against the rules, and then gave me a fucking lecture about drunk driving

pic unrelated. Did you know eurotards have to PAY to go poo in public?

I used to hate her but for some reason she's extremely fuckable
Also, she became quite likeable recently

she has such a disgusting flabby sloppy mouth

sooo much this

I'd love to deck Sarkeesian, but she'd just play it up as a Gamergate assassination attempt or something.
Now what you do is false flag that bitch make it look like a dindu decided find hisself a whyte wimmin and randomly jacked/raped/threw her in a dumpster wrapped in a carpet lit on fire as they're known to do.

>youtube personalities
don't want to punch them but they are cringe

>punch
What a strange way to spell "jizz upon"

¡Yeb! Pls

she is disgusting and a 4/10 max

jesus christ

I don't get where the hate for YouTubers comes from if they're making fun of lefties/SJW's.
Is it just tribalistic hate?
I don't agree with those YouTubers on everything, but it was comedy gold watching them make fun of Sarkeesian, TYT, and the rest of that cancer.

If you don't want to punch this cancerous swedecuck in the face, there is seriously something wrong with you.

>b-but he made a racist joke before apologizing for every second of it
>based swedecuck
>praise kek XDD

PAY

>> Pic Related

All she had to do, just leave the one fucking tree's fruit alone. Instead because some mother fucker she has never met before appeals to her feelz, and makes her wanna be all independent womyn, in spite of it being fucking God telling her not to be a dumb ass, she just goes and fucks it all up, and then compounds the fucking up via her thirtsty beta. I so could punch her right in her face, and also one in her uterus.

>comedy gold
>any of the cucks in that pic
even if I agree with them on most issues I can't stand how pretentious they are and how cringey they sound.

He's the one I hate the most.
He's Chad incarnate.
Oh wait, I just saw John Oliver and those Comedy Central niggers.
I'd punch John Oliver, but I think that might accidentally make his face look better.

>unironically defends Korwin in last non-autism upload
He's just learned the value of subtlety for once in his life.

didn't Colbert blow off the Chinese dyke who demanded he apologize for being a racist white male?

she's your mother you know

I wanna cum on her horse teeth

>this is a 10/10 in Germany

this keeps away degenerate americans from pooping and pissing all over our clean neat toilets

get off my board

Who

Pic related

He said faces not asses bud

Does a donkey punch count??? Cause I'd love to do that to her.

>pulls out benis

I goddamn hate these types of pictures.
You know they weren't even in the same timezone.
They just took separate pictures and photoshopped them together. "LOL LOOK HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING SITTING HERE ALL TOGETHER IN THE SAME ROOM!"
Bunch of fucking twats.

Quick! Assemble a photo-op before the black ones lose their jobs!

Fallon and Oliver are ok dudes t b h.

and her entire virgin army

I would punch her with my dick !

good choice mads

Conan belongs on late night tv though.

BITCH FIGHT ME

name them from left to right.

i live in village, no youtube.

the guy with the Apple Juice is so fucking fat the button looks like it's gonna snap at any second

That hit was so limpwristed that it looks staged.

I only recognize the second from left, that's thunderfoot, known for his videos criticizing creationism and for his anti-feminist views

she's chronically depressed, well she found a fix last march, luckily

more like flush
with all his kin

from left to right

Christina Hoff Sommers
Thunder Foot
Sargon
Sh0eonhead
Milo
Armored Skeptic
Dunno about the Deer
Laura Southern

I'm not proud of knowing this.

conan is fine

I'd punch her with my cock in her face if you know what I mean wink wink but I don't want herpes so I wouldn't actually wink wink.

i want to punch her lips with my lips and tenderly hold her while listening to love songs.... btw im in love with her AND a boy

I miss Craig Ferguson. He wouldn't have stood for these fucking kikes and their political BS.

In what order should these guys be in a human centipede?

mostly yes
but that's clearly to keep dirty cunts away
OTOH they introduced some urban free toilets in the last decade, huge pieces of shit that-self clean and make you wait minutes between uses and dont actually prevent shitheads from leaving shit anywhere they like inside the cabin
shit like this pic
convenient but disgusting
i'd rather have our old urinals
they stank but they were quick and easy, as cumdumpsters should be

So you're bi? Also known as a faggot?

I'm okay with Conan, he does his family friendly stuff and tries to stay apolitical and sometimes he lets Bill Burr come on to make fun of democrats.

And I don't even know who the low sitting guy on the right side is. Everyone else is very punchable though.

heheh yea wanna see my junk?

Why (((they))) got rid of him

Is it a feminine penis?

wanted to come here to post this, fpbp as per Sup Forums standards

no. HER I want to strangle to death. watch the little kike squirm for her life and then slowly see it fade

>putting lauren and sargon together with thunderfag

this is obviously an image for the specific purpose of trolling

she always looks like she smells of cheese

Change Stalin to Hemingway.

Pretty much any hindu.
I don't like nogs, because I can justify it with statistics. They don't repulse aesthetically. Jew - similar story.

But when I see a hindu with his oily face and that mustache I get physically sick.

This faggot

Fine by me, I'll just shart in the mart.

I legitimately want to clock armored skeptic and his retarded coalburner gf so fucking bad. He's such a massive faggot. + whoever made this picture needs to die.

And this utter cunt

how does that even happen. His nose is as wide as his tiny little mouth.

They also bob their heads side to side when the talk and their accents sound like a clown with a mouth full of peanut butter and glue.