WHY ARENT YOU OPPRESSING ME SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST

>WHY ARENT YOU OPPRESSING ME SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST

Just saw this piece of work. Shit's literally insane.
I think its a marvel comic

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2235108/quotes
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70&spfreload=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck

Is a self insertion of the writer's daughter, he's a jew that adopted two nigglets and had been one of the main writers of Marvel Comics. Pic related Brian Michael Bendis

This would be an awesome villain origin story.

I HAAAAAAAAATE this fat faggot. Him and that airhead Joss Whedon. They're fucking shit. And fuck (((Marvel))). I hope they go bankrupt before the year is out.

You know, Storm's a really good black female character. Shame Marvel doesn't want to promote the X-men anymore. Monica Rambeau was cool too, but now Captain Marvel's a whitey. Misty Knight wasn't bad either. What happened to her? I miss when comic book characters could have, you know, character, and not be idiotic mouthpieces designed not to offend anyone or be interesting ever.

If you autists actually watched Dear White People (the film, I haven't seen the TV show) this is a recurring theme. The dean of their university even meets with the main black chick and tells her "You're the one who wishes there were still niggers hanging from trees so you'd actually have something to push back against."

So the fact that it's in that, and in this comic, suggests it's a common theme in real life.

so she wants to get rich selling arms, get taken hostage and create a power suit?

What a stupid bitch, the correct response was

"Youll never return to africa and never some back"

MORE
O
R
E

PLEASE DELETE THESE IMAGES user

>You're the one who wishes there were still niggers hanging from trees so you'd actually have something to push back against

FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK FUCKING LINK

And then a tranny was born

Brian Michael Bendis managed to single handely ruin comic book dialogues

Siege was fine, but House of M and Secret Invasion are a fycking joke

I can't find it on YouTube, but here's the IMDB page:
imdb.com/title/tt2235108/quotes

Just search the page for "trees"

It would be amazing if Red Skull was actually being sincere and on the path of redemption

All I can see is a strong young Afro-American girl who wouldn't be silenced by her oppressive environment and proved that her teacher was racist all along!

Would of had a better effect if they said niggers...

Im pretty sure they think the fletcher persons perspective is wrong.

I'm shook and the Internet literally can't right now #woke

>WHY ARENT YOU OPPRESSING ME SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT AGAINST
>the story of the N word.

>First african american woman to become an austronaut
>Resigned from NASA to pursue a social science career
Literally Dindu Nuffin

or a little brat who likes to argue over nothing

Reading comics? Grow up.

>Whooops, we make the Red Skull make too much sense, how do we fix it?
>Just have him put suicide vest on people next page so everything he said is instant labeled as "evil"

He's a German who is fighting to protect his country and ideology from an increasingly totalitarian regime. He doesn't need a redemption arc because he was never evil.

He did a couple other things that were neat. Torso, for instance.

See how the whites are a minority in the class

Is her superpower as Captain Britain throwing acid at infidels?

Kek

No way

Reported for hate speech.

You should know better, Fritz.

No no, islamic women's weakness is acid to the face. That's her kryptonite

WE'Z GON B AYYRUN MAYNE?

Why does this stupid nigger think that astronauts are scientists in grade school?

You're supposed to observe the obvious fact that they're their own profession.

Then only through learning do you come to realize that astronauts are jocks who became scientists.

I am amazed they don't have a catastrophic accident every time they stick a nig on a shuttle.

The artist captured the chimp staredown really well. The race-baiting victimhood complexes were also quite believable.
Now if only black people aspired to educate themselves outside the realm of fiction, we wouldn't have any problems.

A shitskin wields Excalibur now...

>i wish i could read.jpg

You have to be a complete ethno-masochist to be white and read Marvel's shit these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70&spfreload=5
Who cares?

Is the negro punching old Captain America?

lol'd. Is Marvel just shitposting now?

She literally can't though. You can't just be an other human being.

Do it!

>she comic book writer
>shitting on nurses

It's like Chris-chan telling you that your profession is less useful than his.

>fights le evil Hitler for your Jewish masters
>70 years later
>get punched by negro cosplay as you
>tfw Hitler was right

>>tfw Hitler was right

THROW

I don't get it. It's s pretty self aware parody of the social justice trend. There is nothing wrong here, it's actually funny.

WE

Capeshit is dead, read redpilled comics and manga.

Fucking Kek. There are people that LARP this way though

That's a rough summary of the past century or so.

>white nation suddenly puts white interests first
>other white nations dogpile them
>"Thank you for saving us goy, but now you all have to die :^) "

The new Spiderman movie was pretty dope, never thought a Pajeet could play Flash.
>follow your dreams

(((They))) are making Captain America a Nazi so he can be replaced by America Chavez
>Born in the Utopian Parallel, a reality outside the marvel universe so she is the only one (OC donut steal)
>Two lesbian moms
>Also a lesbian herself
>Hates white people, only thinks brown people can be nice
>Has the ability to travel through time and dimensions
>Uses that ability to fuck with the past great Marvel stories
>Literally goes back in time and pushes Captain America out of the way to steal the famous punching Hitler scene

WTF? I love Hydra now.

Hail hydra

redskull did nothing wrong

How is she born from 2 lesbian moms?

Christ, who the fuck still reads, let alone buys this shit? The comic industry should be dead by now.

Marvel comic division is dying, its pretty much in life support due to the movies.

That gave me a chill. The horror.

SOMEHOW IT'S STILL WHITEY'S FAULT

Just about nobody does. All the SJW bullshit comics are selling terribly. Captain Marvel, their flagship series, sold less than 7,000 issues for the first edition. Your typical comic reader doesn't want to read about the trials and tribulations of a lesbian minority.

Marvel CEO has blatantly admitted that the pandering isn't selling comics. The movies are the only thing keeping them afloat right now.

Wanted Dead or Alive!

Isaac Perlmutter - Israeli American

CEO of Marvel

Wanted for espionage, treason and the attempted genocide of the white race.

Awhile back they did a miniseries with his origins. It was interesting because it was much more grounded in the turmoil of Weimar Republic.

Kikes every fucking time, I swear to god.

Is it not the same with DC?
Also didnt it hurt their sales and they turned around and boamed their readers for not liking the forced ethnic/gender replacement!

>"Sucker."

Umm What the fuck is with the "blackploitation" shit. First every niggress at e3 was Pam Greer , This bitch saying shit like Sucker and probably the occasional "Jive". Is it true gang?Are the liberals really the racist?
I hope Disney is the first case of corporate AIDS.

DC does it some but hasn't been as blatant as Marvel. Black Wally west was the last straw for me though. We all know any nigger with super speed is going to the NFL or Olympics or worlds fastest bike thief.

Way too spooky for me

Even DC realized that was a bad idea and brought back regular Wally in rebirth
Sure there's teo Wally Wests now, but I don't doubt black Wally will be forgotten next reboot

Rage quit

Heil Hydra

There was an article last week in a local paper here. It was about blacks in the area fighting racism. One of the examples of local racism was "when a white person looks at a black in a disapproving way".

And one of the nigs said that if you dispute these claims then you are a racist.

They're making their own parodies now.

Jesus Fuck H Christ.
Is Marvel not publicly traded? How does someone - even a Jew- get to drive an entire division of a major company into the ground, keep their job, while willfully, and unrepentently alienating it's customer base? Are they being (((subsidized)))?

Comics *could* be single handedly keeping traditional artists and Americana alive and thriving, and instead they have to blow this last refuge the fuck out.

At least (((they're))) thorough, I'll give them that...

Who the hell is even the target audience for these comics.

Grrls and faggots. But it's not working. Apparentky they dont care.

>reading comics made after the mid-1990s
>reading comics over the age of 12

Fucking grow up, you drooling manchildren.

Comics are nothing more than SJW propaganda and blatant cash-grabs that recycle the same characters and ideas.

Pretty sure she's the one that breaks into an MIT lab then makes a power suit shitty than Tony Stark's first then everyone, even Stark, acts like she's the greatest thing in the universe.

MOFUCKIN WHITEY WHY WON'T YO ASS OPPRESS ME CRACKA MAYO ASS

Since when have girls and faggots ever been interested in comics?

Or at least interested enough to make a market out of it.

Indie comics are doing pretty well I think and other lets say less political comic brands are becoming more popular (Like IDW). IDW is just a nostalgia machine at this point and seem to be doing something right.

This Is about monitoring society you unenlightened nerd.

2000 AD had some good stuff, although most of their stories that really mocked political correctness are older.

His race fetishes wouldn't be so bad if he actually could write. He moves from character to character none he actually gives a shit about and just ruins them.

Hes beginning street level stuff was good but hes not the writer that should be hoping.

The actual fuck

>whitey doesn't oppress nigs and even encourages them to do what they wish
WHY DONT YOU OPRESS ME WHITEY? IT STILL YOU FAULT ANYWAY SOMEHOW.

Seriously nigs do this all the time, they look at ways to make whitey say something they deem as "rayciss" so they have an excuse to chimp out.
And when whitey doesn't falls into their "trap" they get pissed anyway.

Did he by chance create the new black girl in the MU who is supposed to be "the worlds smartest"?

>"You're the one who wishes there were still niggers hanging from trees so you'd actually have something to push back against."
FUCKING BASED

I find it funny how media, especially sjw pandering always show black females with a fucking afro like that seems more offensive than what the "racist cis white males" do to oppress blacks on a daily basis (like drinking milk and having a father)

They actually don't. Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics are two completely separate entities, albeit both are Disney subsidiaries.