Look what I saw this morning while jogging at the park, wtf is going on

Look what I saw this morning while jogging at the park, wtf is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
archive.fo/tlWKp
youtube.com/watch?v=iM7QEG9v2GQ
dnaindia.com/world/report-germany-women-abused-bottles-hurled-at-chaotic-schorndorf-town-festival-2505408
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White genocide.

Looks like the grim reaper has come to claim another

You're being replaced.

Somali

whenever I jog I always see those burka clubs talking walks outside like you do, their husbands need to keep them at home

Meh. Just your run of the mill Italians enjoying a day in the sun.

Kick it.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

archive.fo/tlWKp

They gonna have to be killed one day. It's gonna take some time before almost everyone agrees on this, but it's gonna have to be done

Imagine being this deluded

She looks quintessentially italian to me, Mario

>White genocide.

What's wrong, Mario? Why do you hate British tourists?

thats what scares me desu, idk if i have the guts to do it

kek

Expecto patronum!

I've seen more and more of this on the (((west coast))). I think that because black women are so completely unappealing (backed up by every dating statistic) they are desperate for any kind of attention and, thus, have flocked to Muslim "fashion" to garner said attention.

thats like normal sight in my city, wouldnt really care if i saw it

Looks Italian to me.

Is see that every day in Dublin. The only difference is they usually have 5-8 kids instead of just one. 10 years ago I had never even seen a hijab in my life

I'm pissed this is happening to Italy. France, Germany, I don't give a fuck. But Italy is like heaven, I wanted to live there someday. I swear if they ruin that place I'm gonna go over there and assassinate whoever runs it myself.

I live in the Dayton Ohio area and our malls and local stores have been slowly (but picking up) acquiring more and more ninjas and smelly durka food joints.
All the ones in college are taking chemical engineering to learn more creative ways to melt your fucking face off.

This is the problem. Literally the only way to get rid of the muslims now is to go door to door and stab Muslim babies to death in their cribs. It sucks but it's still better than Europe becoming Islamic. I am already mentally prepared to do this. To be honest I wake up every day hoping it's time. The longer we let this go on the worse the catharsis will be.

Honestly why doesn't the mafia clean up all this shit?

Because Soros is paying them hand over fist to not interfere. Ditto for the Camorra, 'NdrĂ ngheta, and every other major crime syndicate they can bribe. The mob needs to once again be crushed beneath the Fascist heel.

FP (unfortunately) BP

since the child is black im guessing now it does not know its father cause nigger or its mother because face cover lol

>I live in the Dayton Ohio area
nobody cares, fuck you, hope you die cornfuckers
t. Michigan

cobra commander is abducting some little brown boy and will turn him into a terrorist

underrated

That's what the traitor ruling class want. Better to do nothing, and let them sort it out. Or let everything go to shit. Either way, (((they))) suffer for their betrayal of their own people.

actually it's a delivery

The Somalian diaspora is the worst thing about modernity.

Cute.

>Trying to revert memes

You bongs are delusional, you know that right?

fixed

the nazgul caught a hobbit!

congratulations faggot, you spotted a mudslime nigger and nigglet

This was my first thought. It's also true in the sense that it means the death of the white race. Garrison should make a new comic out of this.

kek

What is baby

One of the reasons for bringing them to europe, besides white genocide, is to scare european jews into moving to israel. This is an old trick of jews to bring about conditions which scare jews in various countries to move to israel.

Flight to the Holy Land: Europe's Jewish Exodus (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=iM7QEG9v2GQ

>You see all this nice stuff Bahrgan Bin Mahrmalade? One day you and your 7 brothers will destroy it all for no reason.

checked

You can go ahead and try, but you're not going to get very far. We have comrades everywhere who will spring to their defence. The only ones who will get exterminated this time will be fucking worthless racists like you.

>leftist potato nigger
>valid opinion

This. The Italian mountains are some of the nicest things I've seen while traveling, and their countryside is gorgeous.

How did the blue jackets do again?

Wow, she stood there and let a random jogger get a professional picture huh?

Not everyone has had their balls given away by Trudeau.

The kid looks basically average italian complexion to me m8

new europeans bro

haha thats great

It's not racism, it's pragmatism. Read a history book.
In 10 years all your "comrades" will have come around & you too. Either you'll take part or let it happen.

You did not take this photo.

Nah, think of it this way, the longer we wait the more Muslim kids we get to kill

>somalishits
They should be all but through a wood chipper.

Based Britian

Look at that user, last week end in germany, it's gonna be us or them. It's very basic
>dnaindia.com/world/report-germany-women-abused-bottles-hurled-at-chaotic-schorndorf-town-festival-2505408
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&usp=sharing

hahah

Looks like you haven't been paying attention to the battle of Mosul.

Those kids have great potential of becoming extremely effective suicide bombers.

> See harmless looking kid crying
> Get told to rescue it
> Get near the kid
> BOOM, you die instantly or get some limbs blown off and survive to forever remain in a wheelchair
> Alternatively, kill children on sight just in case.
> Develop great deal of psychological trauma.

A black muslim female and her child? I couldn't give a fuck. Also, the Mafia keeps them on leashes, so you shouldn't either. They know how to behave when you still got your balls.

The thing is, and this is what is truly scary: this isn't a shitpost. Leafs aren't ironic like aussies. They unironically believe the atrocious crap they spew. Leafs need to be massacred

A woman playing with her child in the park. Nothing special.

Move along.

>mfw you wasted my time with this post

a women playing with her child
its a beautiful thing

what are you talking about all i see is a child i think you may have caught a ninja

Some new form of dalek?

with a woman doctor anything is possible

Ouch haha!

you have to go to bed

black muslim women, the most superior kind of woman out there

Sounds like Soros has an infinite amount of money to fund all these groups in the US, Asia, and Europe.

The police deals with public disturbances, fuckhead.

he has the jew gold he took from the nazis when he was a nazi

Beautiful

/thread

overrated

Looks like a normal yuropoor to me m8

Or, we hang the (((elites))) first.

Read the history of the Lebanon civil war, the history of the Kosovo war & so on
If you don't change your mind, you will have to be killed

Am i the only one that is happy for the mother and kid that they enjoy themselves in the park? I find it charming of her to veil herself and would prefer that over the gross display of skin of dindu females.

You'll be the first to die, traitor.

lel