So what's the deal with jonesey boy's line of supplements? anybody give them a go?

so what's the deal with jonesey boy's line of supplements? anybody give them a go?
there's almost unanimous acclaim online but it still seems like there's something fishy going on behind the scenes...

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/store/print.php?id=SP-IWL-SMV-5PK
google.com/search?q=vitamin pills cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unanimous acclaim online
>online
Is this your first day on the internet?? Jonieboi is just peddling overpriced sugar pills for retarded trumperfags.

he understands that people look up to him as a voice of reason, and he also understands these people have currency. the lad really knows his market. id consider it exploitation because his followers will take his word as fact as he isn't a "liberal kike" or whatever boogieman it is you believe in

go back

hes a jew. enough said
saged

Alex Jones tldr:
>claim that globalists are trying to poison you
>invent imaginary prevention medicine for imaginary,non existent threat
>claim your $$$

>2017
>not taking super male vitality

lmao poor fags

> i have
> no too bad
> tried the super male,Caveman boner broth with Caga ... and the survival shield x2
> i've used alot of supplements/peds (legal and illegal) i personal liked all his products

in befor i'm a shill, nigger or kike

i have my own secret practice of meditation
dont need no salt filter

what is in Super Male Vitality?

any ingredients on the label?

You don't need that much iodine in your system, you'll get all you need from your diet.

What is that for?

tribulus,ashwaganda,maca,avene sative,suma catuaba and murira puama

that's a pretty good line up for a sold dick pill
> dislike because its a blend
works well
>taste like a monkey ass hole in a tire fire just warning you

>tfw my upper body is very "fatty", no bodyhair, tons of acne, can't grow a beard despite being 26
>only eat rice, meat, water, no soda or much processed food + workout
>(((doctor))) says it's normal

I'm honestly thinking about getting supplements and testosterone, but I'm too paranoid

the benefit of jews

>Super Male Vitality
infowars.com/store/print.php?id=SP-IWL-SMV-5PK

Tribulus terrestris (fruit)

Tribulus terrestris is a vigorous plant integrated into the Super Male Vitality™. Numerous benefits regarding vitality are attributed to the plant by men worldwide.

Suma (root)

Suma is a ground vine with deep roots. It is native to the Amazon and other parts of South America. Suma has been in use for nearly 300 years. It's even been called "the Russian Secret" due to its use by Russian athletes.

Ashwaganda (root)

Better known as Indian ginseng, ashwaganda has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a key ingredient that may help to enhance energy and mental function.

Maca (root)

Maca, or Peruvian ginseng, is a vigorous plant that grows atop the Andes. Maca was made popular by indigenous tribes in Peru who have used the root for purposes of vitality for quite some time.

Avena sativa (root)

Also known as the common oat, avena sativa contains natural compounds that may help support normal response in men.

Tongkat ali (root)

Tongkat ali, or Malaysian ginseng, is traditionally held to support a number of natural functions in men.

Catuaba (bark)

Native to the Amazon, catuaba is a small, flowering tree. Its bark was discovered by the Tupi tribe and described as having qualities that may aid in male vitality.

Muira puama (bark)

Muira puama is a small tree native to the Amazon. Practitioners of Brazilian herbal medicine reportedly use muira puama bark.

Fulvic acid

>you dont need any supplement
but if your diet sucks... and i can tell you Sup Forums is not getting all there daily needs from tendies
> it would be a good idea to supplement

I'm on Optimind at the moment. Chris Cantwell suggested it and it's pretty good for a nootropic. I personally shill for it on my stream for niggers like me who love dem some adderall, but have no connections at 30-something years old.

I'm not a fan of Jones and his supplements, but have you heard the commercials that are shilled on Rense Radio? There's a lot of fluff to it, but wow can they sell me a product! Carnivora, Bio-Superfood, Magnetico Sleep Pad, and Royal Velvet are top tier.

No vegetables? While you get a good amount of nutrients from meat, a fair amount should come from vegetables too. I'm guessing you are avoiding them because you live in the city?
Having never tried supplements, I say why not go for it, if your body lacks something, then fix it. Get your blood sampled for and find out what hormones you might lack.
A balanced body induces a balanced mind.

Brainforce plus works for my wife.
Iodine I don't know if it works
Super male (get morning wood more, piss stream stronger while taking it)
If you wanta just support the show the coffee is ok

You get what's on the label for sure

Iodine + selenium + super male is pretty great, massively energizing. So much so that I can't imagine not having them in my cabinet.

The products are great but you'll find much the same stuff in the trendy health boutiques, but (much) less ingredient per capsule. For the potency and concentration, it's way cheaper to buy them off infowars even with UK shipping and customs.

Get some iodine and selenium, easily the best/most important and commonly deficient in people, its like putting a rocket up your arse

some ppl just aren't hairy
some ppl are just natty flabby
> get your test levels checked by a lab
> try some natty test boostesr befor jump into the juice

I've bought Survival Shield X-2, Myco-ZX and DNA Force.

DNA Force is easily the best. The reviews sound like bullshit but they're not.. I have more energy, colors seem brighter, my cuts from work heal much faster than before and that's just the stuff I can actively see/feel..

Myco-ZX, I crapped out tons of yeast while taking, it definitely works.

Survival Shield I can't say for sure, but I filter my water and take this every day.

>people unironically buy his supplement shit
Good god you guys are gullible fools

I also eat vegetables, that's not literally all I eat, just in general
And I don't even know if that kind of testing is commercially available, doctors don't test for those

you're all fucking retards

>0% of doctor's agree that my formula works

add zinc too if you have not
ZMA is cheap as hell and works great

AJ destroyed what little credibility he had by playing agnostic on the CIA theatrical production Sandy Hoax

>Not buying stuff to support his work.
Even if you think that there is a fair bit of lunacy in some of the podcasts, I really enjoy it just for the rage.

I liked when he said that the muslims are trying to turn europe into palestine.

>but if your diet sucks...
Then rather buying supplements buy a healthy diet.
Lots of supplements have been proven to be carcinogenic but healthy food no and gives you all that you need.
google.com/search?q=vitamin pills cancer

are you jelly your not funding the infowars and have 5 star products?

I've take the B-12, works really well if you have a hard time getting out of bed. I keep it on my nightstand and have some as soon as I am awake.
Also have used silver bullet on a weird fungus in my belly button, it was gone within a day and I had tried a bunch of shit on it

he's going to ensure that the public is supports the government when they start rounding people up for wrongthink

It just works.

unless you in the 1% and eat prefect your diet still will not give everything
> (((( they))) dont want you healthy and ((they)) want you to see the (((doctor))) every other week

>almost unanimous acclaim online

I almost died laughing, you have to be an alex jones shill of some sort.

>I'm honestly thinking about getting supplements and testosterone, but I'm too paranoid

pic related is pure testosterone

t. orgchemfag

>gets erection
>passes out due to lack of blood flow to the brain
>wouldn't be able to fit it in anyway
>totally works guys
lol, that and it's an obvious photoshop

> eats rice
> can't grow a beard
> no body hair
> Magyar
Checks out.

Testosterone from what?

having worrys about your healthy special about what makes you a man ... is no laughing matter
> good job on the powder, just add oil and inject

> How to have a very expensive pee: the products

now that fucking funny
>shitywall

Take X2 daily, don't know if it's placebo or what but it seems to help my mental clarity in the mornings. Brain Force is awesome, take two at the start of a 12 hour shift and I feel great throughout the whole day. No crash either

It's not that hard or expensive to get your own patch of land and grow a few legumes that make repeated crops, meaning they keep on flowering.
It's not that hard or expensive to cultivate for a family of 4 to have your own organic vegi on the table every day and save a whole lot of cash.

1. reduction of DHEA with NaBH4
2. oxidation of 5-androstenediol with active (gamma-)MnO2 in acetone

Too much test will fuck with your head, not to mention out of control hair growth.

Odd, if I go to my doctor and ask specifically for something like this, he will do it.

Well... That doesn't sound very organic at all.

thinking beans are going to fix your diet.... when most ppl of european back ground aren't meant to eat them TOP KEK but yea growing you own food is legit... your still not going to be able to get EVERYTHING

>works well
Which means? What effects do you have?

I know, best to build up slowly

I thought you asked for the synthesis route.
Organic as in organic chemistry, not organically grown vegetables.

He pedals bullshit to weakwilled conspiracy retards, why not pick thier pocketbooks while he's at it?

good energy levels
balls fuller
more horny
less sore from the gym
stronger lifts
> strange need to defeat the globalist and free mankind with water filters

... oh. lol well I was actually expecting something extracted from ground up animal parts. I would not expect any vegetables to have testosterone in them.

>but if your diet sucks ...
Its iodine, dude. its in most forms of table salt.
Who the fuck finds it hard to get enough salt in their diet.

Extreme rage due to being ripped of by Alex Jones would have the same effect, I would wager.

not talking about iodine in general just supplements
and (((they))) have removed alot of iodine from salt recently
tons of ppl lack iodine.. its very comman

Pirateposters are scum that should be eradicated.

shit i got free shipping son
> btfo globalist leaf
> the day of the rake is HERE

I have done some research on them. The "science" is good, at least, I mean that in the way that you ARE getting what he says you are getting, and that the ingredients are known to have the properties to help with what he is claiming to use them for.

The part that a lot of people don't understand, that on a lot of this stuff, and the supplement industry in general, that unless you are defiecient in a lot of these areas, then you aren't going to see a big difference at all. Especially with the stuff that is suited to thyroid T3 and T4 and testosterone.

So basically, as supplements, they are legit, and some of his sources seem to be really good. His source on his PQQ is really good as far as I can tell, as its one of the only sources for BioPQQ that I know of. Even Andrew Lessman's PQQ can't touch the Infowars price unless they are on a huge sale.

Prices seem to be very good also, at least compared to content levels of other high quality sources of supplements.

you made i'm getting booty being payed off by the english and have unlimited pork steaks and wine
> well your getting ass raped by a commie Russian in the street

Quality products for non-communist people.

Nascent iodine is a demonstrably better source of iodine than ANY table or sea salt. Much better bioavailability and much higher levels.

This.
The science behind the products is legit, but if you're not deficient there's no point taking supplements.
I'd be interested in trying stuff like DNA Force, or an equivalent I could get in the UK.

The DNA Force, from what I can gather, is simply PQQ along with supplemental ingredients in a proprietary blend. I don't particulary like the fact that he doesn't state the mg content of the PQQ in DNA Force, but I would guess if he's going by an industry standard Id say its about 20mg.

He seems to hype the PQQ part of the DNA Force the most, especially the part it being "BioPQQ" - but essentially its still just PQQ.

So if you're looking into trying something similar to DNA Force, you could just find any good source of straight up PQQ in your area.

Granted, I don't know the other ingrediants in his blend, other than CoQ10, so I can't really say its the same, but like I say, he seems to push the PQQ angle of DNA Force the most, so that tells me thats probably the MAIN benefit of it.

Fair enough. I'm sure there's nothing particularly unique about his products at the end of the day.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to be an Infowars viewer and be putting ingestibles into your body which were designed by CIA scientists.

support the Goyim Control Network you god damn nazi

Supplement science is natural science, moron.

You can get infowars stuff shipped to the UK no probs but you it's like $30 shipping and customs fees - £8 handling fee, no import duty under £135 but possibly some VAT in there as well

>taking CIA supplements
Jonescucks are pathetic.

Probably cheaper to get stuff here, and I'm not sure I could import all the products I'd want.

Ever thought about having someone in the US recieve the products for you and then send them on to you overseas?

Would still be subject to the same fees and restrictions.

Alex Jones is a globalist jew.

He's quite crafty. Look at all those certifications on his pills. Only a giga jew would hoop through all of that nonsense.

Wow, Even if the package was marked as a gift?

I had no idea.

I do it for the lulz. Much more exciting than holland & barrett which is really lame and full of bitch tit juice. Plus vitamin B12 is more fun in a ridiculously large dose

Why the fuck would anyone need supplements in the first place, supplements are a fucking meme most normal diets have you covered

lol they give cows supplements so you don't slowly perish by eating them

Lol alex jones sells shit now. I hate him and would like to lynch him for being a fucking faggot.

I laugh at people who say (((alex jones re-pilled me)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I agree

except that our food and water nowadays is full of estrogenic compounds

Reminder that Alex Jones is controlled opposition

kek

>Super Male Vitality
Better to inject testosterone. I'm glad we sell it over the counter here.

you need tamoxifen too (estrogen blocker)

but in Mexico pretty much everything is OTC amirite?

chkd

>but in Mexico pretty much everything is OTC amirite?
Yes except narcotic painkillers and tranquilizers like any kind of benzo. Prescriptions are easy to get though, just go see a doctor for 10 dollars and get a prescription in 10 minutes.

>Tfw burgers actually buy magic dietary supplement from an obese balding seller

Tribulus works, makes it easier to get erections, makes them stronger.
I've never bought anything from Alex Jones. Shilling for tribulus.