Trump deporting the Irish

There are an estimated 50,000 Irish illegals residing in the United States. What should be done with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/sinn-fein-says-donald-trump-has-never-donated-to-party-35922686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give them the peepeepoopoo

fake news bullshit.

well, unless they're a highly criminal, then yes ... hell yes! .... but then whats wrong with that ?

Deport everyone else first, thereby giving them a chance to leave or gain legal residence

muh dreamers

>Illegal

>or gain legal residence
Naw fuck that
Get em outta here

Get those fucking potato niggers out of here.

deport them to mexico

Keep them there. You have barely any white people as it is.

>illegal
Deport.

All of them should be granted amnesty, We already have less and less whites.

>t.pablo

>t.Muhammed
>t.Tyrone Niggerbottoms
>t.aryan prison member that's actually a spic

>Irish
>white

>Post-1965 Nonwhite Immigrants
>American

No Sweetie, Even Illegal whites assimilate compared to nonwhite filth.

t. Tyrone DeShawn

Deport them. What else would you do with illegal immigrants? The left don't get a legitimate chance to complain if you leave race out of it. If you're illegal and get caught, you get deported.

LEAVE PADDY ALONE

Give them a freebie

America should repeal it's immigration so that we can mostly take in whites again. wouldn't actually mind a few Russians here desu

If 50,000 mexishits are staying then 50,000 potato niggers should get to stay.

I need my lucky charms though

About time we started deporting these racists

>t.Abdalla Balbaldoodbu

Fuck off from Ireland you filthy Nigerian scum.

This, It will only fix our demographics in the long run if we take in more whites over third worlders.

it's almost like it's an illegal immigration ban and not a Muslim ban. almost.

They came here illegally, they go back. Now. No exceptions

Illegal whites assimilate more then Post-1965 legal nonwhites.

>Doesn't respect the rule of law
t. Jamal al Mohammed bin Tyrone

If you're illegal you fucking go, IDGAF what country you're from, OUT OUT OUT

they should all be executed and thrown into the Atlantic ocean.

At least they are white. Why do I care? Because I don't fuck Mexishits and I want more white selection as it should be for a white man in his white created country which his and other fellow Americans payed taxes fought wars served our communities so on. This includes all legal Americans to live Our Dream! Not Some Commie Kikes Dream! Our Nation!

>no one in the thread realizes this is just a ploy to get white people to say it's okay for illegal Irish to stay but not illegal Mexicans, just so wogs can expose our bias
Facebook-tier tbqhwyl

>No illegal whites, but however legal nonwhites can stay

Pic related is you

PADDIES

GO

HOME

>Yeah goy, nonwhite legals are so much better please deport all those racist whites.

I'll get on that right away!

>Irish
>white

I'm for bringing back the 1927 immigration laws, tard. You are literally why no one takes white nationalism seriously.

>but legal nonwhites can stay
nice strawman

Cool story. Keep me posted. They're getting deported in the meantime. They can assimilate in their own country. Go cry to (((Spencer))) because we don't care.

>What should be done with them?
send them to Belfast as Irish settlers
if military force couldn't unite Ireland I guess the Irishmen will have to do what the Albanians did with Kosovo and what the Serbians did with Bosnia and Krajina.

Heh the lads are on the run now
If you want to make it easy for ICE do a search radius around Boston Kek

But here's hoping they aren't caught

Irish aren't White

Not surprising, Trump is half Scottish he will instinctively distrust the potato Jew

Nice, You basically admitted you support nonwhite immigration as long as it's legal.

>Demographic replacement is good as long as it's legal goy!

You don't belong here r/TheDonald

> Irish
> White
What should we do about them?
Amnesty

>Forgetting trump was a supporter and funder of the IRA during the troubles
Kek britbongs don't know any history other than their bias bs

>America
>white ethnostate
Whites get to stay and move to the front of the green card line. Problem?

1965 immigration act was an act of GENOCIDE and therefore illegal in itself.

Build the wall on US/Ireland border

What are lucky charms?

>50,000 Irish illegals
>Irish illegals
>illegals
Go back to your own country niggers of Europe.

They really ought to focus on shitty immigrants first

>The left don't get a legitimate chance to complain if you leave race out of it.
Imagine being this bluepilled

It should be repealed during the Trump presidency

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Mexishits are worse than blacks because they aren't even supposed to be here and they are servant class that mostly does construction for elites. That is why they hire them because they shouldn't be here and the yare cheap and cannot talk back they want super good goys at fellow Americans expense because hey giving a mexishit a job and trade which should belong to an American is not only anti American its predominately anti white. Why? Because we hold the highest %'ed of demographics. Since we used to do those jobs but now they pretty much hire mexishits and only mexishits. I remember here in GA USA I went to BRICK MAN a coast to coast irrigation Co.and landscaping to apply for a job. They only had applications in BEAN SPEAK! I knew right then I didn't want to work for them and be treated the same as a servant class MEXIFUCKINGSHIT! I don't want to foremen the fuckers either. They never earned being here. They are like Somalia niggers trying to infest Europe!

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE CALLED OUT FOR BEING ANTI WHITE? WILL YOU LET YOUR EMOTIONS TAKE OVER? I FUCKING HOPE SO NIGGER!

Wtf are they doing here? Isn't there a famine to help stop in ireland or something ?

Fuck these potato faggots. They come to NYC and steal all the construction jobs because they don't mind getting paid shit and work for cash. They're worse then Mexicans.

Dey afta go back, boyo.

Being white is a bare minimum requirement not the only requirement, paddy.
Dear God, you people never change.

They assimilate, what have nonwhites done for our country other then shrink it?

Agreed, any ""Americans"" who's families weren't here since 1615 are illegal immigrants and should be kicked out.

Retake New Jersey when?

they're white so leave them alone!

N O W

>muh celtic tiger

How is it thay they are still actually producing illegal immigrants? Ireland is the richest most wonderful country on the planet? These people can't possibly be very good.

>Let's just ignore the rule of law because he's white

Why didn't he migrate legally?

>"hey guys, niggers and spics are ruining our country, wat do"
>deports white people
What the FUCK is wrong with your country?

>kicking white people out
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

FUCKING TOTAL RETARDATION

THAT'S FUCKING GREAT

KICK A WHITE GUY OUT

LET'S GET SOME MORE SHITSKINS IN HERE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING DRUMPF IDIOT DOING?

illegal whites are more American then Post-1965 nonwhites. Prove me wrong

We must repeal our immigration act and allow the Dutch and Afrikaners to get rid of all the kikes living down there.

>irish
>white
pick one

Because our Jewified immigration act doesn't allow whites to immigrate here properly.

OUT OUT OUT

make an exception for the Irish then next thing you know you'll want to keep the cutie spics
fuck that

So long, Paddy, back to Cuck Island with you, try to come here legally next time.

Why didn't he stay in Ireland then? If people break the law, they should be deported

>Spics
>Attractive

FUCKING EWE

>highly criminal

Sure, you hire this guy, pay him and have no work done. Then when you try to sue him for the money and skips the hearing, the police force won't arrest him BECAUSE he is undocumented.

When his happens to you, you'll be cool with it because it wasn't "highly criminal." Right?

All this happened with pic related. The face that he was a complete scumbag was left out of the original story and you're a dumbfuck for not thinking about that.

Looks like a man that can improve put some wealth into Ireland.

European Christians with no criminal record should be given citizenship.

Name one thing good about our current immigration system that allows millions of nonwhites to become citizens easily while blocking Europeans.

block both
easy, peasy

Yes, but if said white isn't willing to fill out white-tier paperwork and go through white-tier bureaucracy, how much can he really have to offer us in the first place. We certainly don't need skeezy white guys who won't raise their kids properly because it's a lot more difficult than filling out paperwork

Maybe it's because our bullshit immigration act has denied many Europeans the right to citizenship while allowing nonwhites to easily come here. Dumbfuck? How are nonwhites good for America when they always vote for more gibs.

Millions of illegal mexishits.

50k Irish

Really puts things into perspective.

Whites even break immigration laws less than shit skins.

STATISTICS PROVE IT!

THANKS OP! I LITERALLY CAN TURN ANYTHING ON YOU MOTHER FUCKERS YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING WINNER THAT IT WHY AND YOU LITERALLY HAVE A BRAIN DISORDER FOR SHIT SKINS!

Send em home

Nothing if they came here legally. If they came illegally they should be deported, no questions asked.

All this deportation of illegals and Trump overhauling immigration gives me great hope as a white Brit to be able to come in LEGALLY when I finish my degree.

I'm guessing you don't have a problem with nonwhites flooding here as long as they do it legally huh boomercuck?

I hope our immigration act is repealed so we can allow Europeans and Anglos to rightfully immigrate here while blocking the third world.

As for me I support the rule of law as it is the only way to limit non-white immigration. I also support changes to the law so we stop allowing brown people in.

I know a few Limeys. They are cool guy cucks at the bars. Probably doesn't even get the pussy half the time. You're better off in a white part of England trust me. Girls treat him like I don't even know. Its fucking weird man like he tries to hard to be friendly. Woman don't like that even if in public they say they do. As long as you're not like him you can come over.

Trump is working on it as we speak apparently, it will be really interesting once we fully leave the EU and can make our own free trade and movement deals what will be negotiated.

We may get our own separate Visa system just like the Australians have that make it a lor easier to come in by bypassing H1B and (((diversity))) immigration quotas.

>Stay in England goy, don't make America whiter

Fuck off kike

Fake news, faggot
m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/sinn-fein-says-donald-trump-has-never-donated-to-party-35922686.html

>Australian Merit Based System

So in other words we will be chink'd? I rather have the re-installation of the 1924 immigration act but instead of blocking Southern Europe it blocks third world countries instead.

I am right wing, pro gun, pro liberty and freedom and definitely not a beta cuck.

I also have a long term girlfriend who wants to come over with me, we both hate what this country has become and truly believe America is the greatest, so girls in bars don't really interest me.

Yeah, I'm not a racist idiot. If someone shares the Enlightenment values this country was founded on and came here legally, they're alright by me. I don't care about whether they have a tan, how tall they are, or how many hairs they have on their ass.

Remove potato REMOVE POTATO