WTF is wrong with your cops, America?

WTF is wrong with your cops, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/17/australian-woman-justine-damond-shot-dead-by-us-police-in-minneapolis
archive.is/xFzAx
youtube.com/watch?v=MxLwUaW0Mj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

Americans are trigger happy because of MSM

>burger cops
if that blurb is the true time line i swear im gonna glass every yank i see. what the fuck is wrong with these cunts? a little blonde woman in pyjamas walks up to their car and they unload into her?

>marrying 40 year old women
The cops did that guy a favor

ask yourself what she was doing there. She was burning the coal desu

Link that shit nigger
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/17/australian-woman-justine-damond-shot-dead-by-us-police-in-minneapolis

archive.is/xFzAx

Even with that, Americunt will still suck their imbecile cops. I don't know what's wrong with Americans here ... always defending their own violent and brutal police ...

>Be American
>Shoot people who didndu nuffin cause you're retarded

Was the cop black? Normally they'd give his name if not.

"she" was flirting with the cop when he realised it was a trap.

The headline is not enough tp accurately describe the situation.
Keep in mind she was australian.

>cops arrive
>"oi cunts what took you so long i'd clobber the burglar down myself m8 but i need mah beauty sleep"
>"the fuck are you pointing guns at me ya cunts, com're and i'll smack ya shit m8"
>trips over empty beer bottle
>smashes 'ead in, dies
>news: COPS ARE BAD

cruel but fair

Straya Lives Matter

>asking why americans are retarded

>posts no link
wow this sure is real.

For a German you have a good insight into the circumstances

Shot by Somali Muslim you cucks.

>muh freedom
>muh constitution

Calling cops about noise outside of home and possible assault, and thinking going outside is a smart choice....

she was a faith healer or some such bullshit and got reverse cucked into raising another man's son.

They're badly trained, protected by unions, and trigger happy.

That name sounds jewish. Either she was a jew or her fiance was a jew so nothing of value was lost.

>aussies defending a traitor whore who was going to marry an AMERICAN
the state of cuckoldry

Thanks

>be illegal immigrant STRAYAN
>hear noise outside house in Minneapolis
>probably a pack of Somalian dindus out a'rapin'
>call MERICAN po-leese
>they can't understand your Kangaroo Jack accent
>stupidly go outside while you wait for said po-leese to VESTIGATE
>spook the cops who can't understand what you're sayin'
>cops decide to turn off body cams and get this party started
>awwwww shit nigga we done fucked up

> cry terrorism when a Muslim does the same.

I can't wait for the French purge at the hands of Muslims. You probably suck on Muhammads cock already.

This. Why was she in a dark alley at night? She was cucking her fiancé.

This.

>Having guns is great hur dur
>Cops only shoot niggers anyway haha
Where are your "pro gun" arguments now, dumb yanks?
Have fun getting shot next time you get pulled over for speeding.

What if it was a nigger cop that shot her.

I wonder if Black Lives Matters cares about this incident.

NOPE! They don't!

nice to know the 'cnn political sources' are bleeding over into other news reports 'sources with knowledge of the incident claim..'

Lack of training and dangerous environment with lots of firearms in circulation. Also bad cops are protected by the unions, bad habits & corruption fester.

We are not OK with murrkans killing our subjects.

This.

#1: If you're calling about danger going on outside your house, don't fucking go outside your house until the cops take care of it.

#2: When you call the cops and tell them there is a violent situation going on outside your house, you put them on edge and more eager to use their weapons. So don't approach the cops, make them approach you (knock on your door).

#3: Burgerland cops in general are more ready to use violence then most cops the world over. Do your god damndest to look as non-threatening as possible. Like, for example, don't go charging up to them in the darkness when they are responding to an assault call.

These are a few things we in Burgerland just figure out naturally over time from being in a "loaded environment". The IRL shitposter didn't figure that out fast enough in spite of her years scamming Burgers out of money.

American police are the town retards given uniforms, guns, and an inflated sense of worth. They'll open fire at anything because they see guns as remote controls with only a Stop button.

If the blacks could behave themselves for 10 seconds, then BLM might actually have a point to make.

Suuuurree keep telling yourself that.

You will keep being a surrender monkey. Your flag on this board should be a white bed sheet with piss stains on it.

Then your country should have considered that possibility and not have given him a gun or gave him easy access to one aka giving them to whites either.

I'd like to see how many of them would support white lives matter if it were a thing.

>r*ddit spacing
>checks flag
>mother fucking poo
Figures

Keep in mind there are a lot of edgy teenagers and SFags that just advocate whatever is the most vile for kicks.

Like europe, constantly defending brown people and islam.

if she had a gun she could've dealt with the robbers herself. or killed the cops in self defense

either way, she didn't have a gun herself. so Im not sure how this can be spun your way

>40
>green card marriage
>Leftist roastie

Good riddance

/thread

This shit happens to whites just as much as it happens to blacks except whites just let the police walk all over them and they don't do anything about it. At least Blacks actually stand up for their own race and demand justice while whites just stand by and anonymously spout racist remarks from behind their monitor.

We give lots of respect to our uniformed men and women who keep black lives managed.

I think they believe that their is an institutional racism against black people, and thus many cops shoot blacks out of racism.
So they probably would be against "white lives matter", since in their eyes, such an initiative would be a malicious attempt to distract from the problem of institutional racism

BOGAN LIVES MATTER

It's not just black people. I had a friend in high school that was shot by the police. He was a good white kid. Fuck all police. They are not your friends pol. All cops are power tripping vile pathetic dirtbags. I laugh when they get a taste of their own medicine. Its funny when pigs die.

We Americans have lost respect for the police directly correlated to the war on drugs. Further, most cops are now subhuman due to civil rights groups. This distaste for our police led to a "us or them" mentality preached all through police training. So now we have a group of low IQ thugs "enforcing" the law and "protecting" the people. they make horrible mistakes because they are literally retarded and groomed with fear.

>your country
Not everyone is American and at least in the US police aren't running from the criminals like in your country.

>pyjamas
At least we can spell, fag.

>Reddit spacing

What's that?

>Be Australian

>Go to America

>Niggers shoot you

>Call cops

>They shoot you

Fucks sake.

Funny thing is that most of them get shot by black or Mexican cops.

Source?

The witnesses should have have had guns too so that they could carried out swift justice and avenge their fallen citizen.

still American cop

>The witnesses should have have had guns too
Maybe they did

well, i do not agree with them.
I think the problem is what this guy pointed out

>blacks stand up for their own
>black on black crime on the rise

I'd still rather have majority unarmed police that have to run from terrorists for a bit until backup arrives than constantly worry about getting shot for making sudden movements while getting a speeding ticket.

Fuck I hate US cops. Scared bitches.

>being this obsessed with CNN
Nice complex you've got going on

this doesn't make any sense

>she was talking to the driver cop in his car
>the passenger cop shoots her

also..

>sources with knowledge of the incident claim...

>COPS DINDU NUFFIN

Leaf please

>about to become American
>get shot

nothing to see here, folks

This

>call police for help
>get shot

burgers what the fuck

Mind your own business and don't call the cops over simple bullshit like this. For all we know she was wasted on wine and painkillers acting crazy.

Don't call the cops unless you want someone hauled off to prison or the morgue.

she should of not accepted the rental gun they gave her when she got off the plane

>female victim
manslaughter charges incoming

I'm saying something fishy is afoot you french faggot

underrated

>Americans actually defending this

So cucked.

>south Minneapolis
Yea, somali cop on a diversity hire. We told you to stay away from negro cities, but she didn't listen

>I live in Minneapolis and was worried there would be riots over this
>mfw shes white

Were the cops niggers?

That's a good reason to blow someone away I suppose, get drunk, get shot, Murica.

This is what a police state looks like

>Ms Damond (pictured) was a 'corporate speaker, trainer and coach' who worked to spiritually help others and regularly ran workshops, according to her website and social media accounts
>husband is a businessman

Dirty capitalist bitch moved to america to run away from taxes, and got dead on her own supply of degenerate modern society... KEK, nothing of value was lost.

>Another criminal died
Boohoo

Maybe you shouldn't sperg out when you get a speeding ticket.

it is all over the place. it happened.

The cops were sitting in the front seats of the car when she came to the window they never had a chance to even get out or turn cameras on or get out.

Burn the burger, pay the ledger.

REEEEEEEEE I want to know if the cops were black!

>be policeman
>get called for noise complaint
>check it out but it seems okay
>get ready to leave
>aggravated drunk woman with a strange accent leans into my window
>yelling about why we won't deal with the noise
>politely tell her to step away from the car and that no one is breaking the law
>calls me a cunt and tells me she'll deal with it herself as she lunges for my gun
>ohshit.jpg
>partner has my back though and unloads into the insane woman

>sources with knowledge of the incident claim

It's also worded almost like she was having a conversation with the driver and suddenly the passenger decided to shoot her. More likely they arrived to a scene of a reported assault and somebody rushed their car like a nigger so they fired. With the recent rise in cops getting assassinated and lured into ambushes, she must have spooked them.

Yea don't walk up to police car in the middle of the fucking night.

>She shouldn't have even called the cops!
>She was probably drunk and on drugs!
>She was probably acting crazy!
Great mental gymnastics burger.
You can't justify a cop shooting an unarmed woman who was talking to another officer however hard you try.

>tis' a police state in the USA
>3 cops surround a car to talk to a black kid see if he's playing hookey
>have casual, peaceful conversation with black kid
>ask him to step out of car
>kid pulls out gun unloads on cops who went in first with tasers
nah at this point gangbangers should be shot on sight
youtube.com/watch?v=MxLwUaW0Mj0

SERIOUSLY COME AT ME. RACIST COPS COMMIT RACIST CRIMES.

YOU

why are you bootlicking fags so eager to defend the indefensible? there is no scenario you can conjure that will justify the cop passenger shooting an unarmed woman in her pyjamas as she spoke to the driver cop.

Cop got spooked in the middle of the night, then they broke procedure to gun down a literal hippy mother that was trying to be a good Samaritan.
Nothing fishy, retarded cops are just on edge since the black cop got killed in her petrol car.

All these burgers talking about how the lady was doing something wrong and got shot and deserved it, when there is no evidence she tried to reach for the gun, attack the police, or accidentally kill herself some fucking way. Stop defending your police when they really do something incredibly retarded

We're not defending them you emu slave. We hate that they're that way just as much as you. But this is just the reality we recognize in living around violent cops armed with guns: Don't fucking spook them or otherwise give them a reason to shoot you.

If she would have waited in her house for them to go up and knock she would be alive.