Why do you think that being a woman is easy? Who even told you that?

Why do you think that being a woman is easy? Who even told you that?

youtu.be/oWEKD493IxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw russia is cucked to the point where watching
(((progressive western media))) is acceptable

So OP thinks having hard days is a WOMANLY-issue, not a human issue that everyone has to battle, but women bitch the most about it.

>act like attention whore that lives to receive dick and money from marriage
>fuck up at the only job you're really expected to do in life (be a homekeeping wife for a man that does a real job)
>get called a whore because you instantiate a divorce after that and get half of all property for no reason other than your vagina
such oppression

>people speak to me

Oh god how will you ever live? Oh god just end the suffering now.

I woke up at 430am to go to work today didn't get home till 630,pm stfu life is hard for everyone

>mulatto getting cat called
do they even try anymore?

Niggers being niggers, buy a gun

respec wemen

>hey, nice stems!

college degree memers strike again

Women are on easy street their whole life. There is nothing where they got it harder than men.

>why dont you smile?

I've never heard this phrase muttered outside of feminazi propaganda

>catcalling
just wear a headphones or ignore faggots, wow so hard sage

ITT: Manlets and NEETS who think they know shit. Lolsies.
You slip is showing.

I enjoy receiving attention, it makes me feel good to know that I am still desirable by others.
If they don't approach and try to get physical, words shouldn't bother you.

oh. another completely staged video, basically one huge lie, perpetrated by females, against men.
nice 'proof'.

feminism is cancer and yes, ppl should unite and burn feminists. publicly.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVn1lzcK70&spfreload=5
Dont fucking care, just for this post im catcalling women more.

I haven't heard that exact phrase, but I find myself saying something close pretty much once or twice a week.

>be me
>getting bitched at by gf for god knows what. (women like to bitch)
>say "do you ever say anything positive?"

Suddenly I'm an asshole.

Women are constantly bitching about one thing or another, which is why you get the "smile" thing.

catcalled
I learned a new word!

I don't think it's staged.
Otherwise all the men would be white.
Yet they're all niggers with the odd latino here and there.

in my lifetime more women have told me to smile. i have never told anyone to smile because i dont care about anyone else. i think its because of my autism.

i have never heard any man tell anyone else to smile

Wtf is this retardation?

The other day I heard my fat tumblr feminist sister talking to her girlfriend about that one friend she has that was catcalled the other day by some dude that worked somewhere and how she filed a complaint and got that dude fired.

Kinda wish I was joking.

I haven't even watched the video and I already know most of the catcallers are non-white.

A woman's place is not to be in public to begin with, O.P. Her place is the home.

I noticed you have a Russian flag. Where did you learn English?

*wamen

Bitches only make these videos to make ugly women feel bad.

>No one ever cat calls me... oh wait a minute. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=JmcX-ON_imA

Women have a womb, making them inherently valuable.

Men do not have a womb, making them inherently worthless and disposable; they must prove their worth. Mere existence isn't enough. Thus, agency always has and always will lie on the shoulders of men.

Women are valued for merely existing and feminists want to bitch about the perks that come with it.

sage

Women have it so fucking easy in life that getting complimented and ever feeling slightly uncomfortable is their biggest issue.

this

I remember the thread where we created that image.

>that image
>be male walking through hood or waiting at bus stop
>black guys hollering unwanted greetings as well
>clumsily raise hand and mumble "sup"

It's not an exclusive problem to women.
>clumsily

I guess being a woman really is hard. It's got to be hard getting triggered by almost everything on a day to day basis.

because catcalls are not equal to workplace injuries, and death

There are a myriad of reasons why women have it easier than men, to list them all would take up way too much time but here are a few.

Men have to slave away in an education system that is biased against them just to get a chance to get a decent job. Women can fail at that education system but it's OK because they can get a boyfriend who will provide for them.

Modern society allows women to have all the perks that men previously had but none of the responsibility. While men are expected to carry all the burden of society, retain all their responsibility but have no perks at all.

Women have complete control over the dating scene.

For the sake of reproduction all men have to do is cum. Whereas women must be pregnant for 9 months. Because of this women are inherently more biologically valuable than men. Meaning we evolved in a way that makes men more expendable. Men always were (and are) the ones put in harms way for the betterment of society and the protection of females.

If a women cries people will help her.
If a man cries he is called a pussy and told to man up.

I could go on for days

Who cares

Do black men want to fuck white guys too?

What

>Women have a womb, making them inherently valuable.
This man does not know what science.

>If a man cries he is called a pussy and told to man up.
Quit fucking bitching.

unless you have experienced life as both genders from birth you have no idea.
Also everyone is an individual my life is going to harder than a rich white guys.

I don't believe "catcalling" is real

these videos are fucking bs. even girls in turkey don't get catcalled this hard. fucking kike propaganda

Not OP, but it's actually pretty insightful

It's funny how true this is. Men generally don't give a fuck if you're "pretending" to be a gamer girl IRL. They want to fuck you regardless. It's women who can't stand each other.

>everyone is brainwashed into thinking women have it harder
>some people snap out of the brainwashing
>"I know, we'll just repeat the shitty memes that worked the first time"

why would this work

I've got four sisters. I've witnessed catcalling, but it didn't seem to make sense. It's not like I've ever seen a catcaller anticipate a positive result or be happy about a negative one.

One of my four sisters actually responds favorably to catcalls and wolf whistles, but then she's the one whose hobbies are boxing and skeet. I saw her whistle after hot guys, too. I think her collection of concealable firearms contributed to her confidence.

So a bunch of niggers bother women?

None of your major cities have it as bad as the normal city here. Your girls can walk the street left alone for the most part, the niggers you do have are in their corners selling shit. Here the nigger are roaming around everywhere and will follow even 45 year old women for a few blocks. They're fucking animals.

this

>no shotgun in that collection
You almost had it

He's not wrong.
Women can only have a baby every nine months, men can get several women pregnant per day every day. Since both are required to create a child but one is more limited than the other, that makes the other more valuable.

I don't know what your meme argument was supposed to mean but until we're at a point where we can artificially create women or replace them with fembots, that is the natural order of things.

So you suggest men start cheating on the ones they made vows to?

>Who even told you that?
A Russian spreading Cultural Marxism.

HMMMM

nigga how the fuck did you pull that out of what I said?

>Women can only have a baby every nine months, men can get several women pregnant per day every day. Since both are required to create a child but one is more limited than the other, that makes the other more valuable.

Pretty much implies that.

I've literally never witnessed a guy catcalling before. I think it's a bullshit non problem made up by feminists.

No it doesn't, it's explaining that men can get multiple women pregnant while a woman can only be pregnant once at a time, not that they should.
That is a biological fact, I don't know what you're trying to project from it.

Women only complain about men because all they see is Chad. No fucking shit Chad has a good life, he is the top top percent of men. That all women want to have chad power and be women is insane. Also unlike women, Chads actually half earn their status in society.

Guy problem
>Be penis man.
>Go to work. Your favorite talk radio station on the way has some SJW bitch on telling you how worthless you are for being a man and how easy you have it the whole way.
>Show up at work. Narrowly avoid wrecking ball on your way in.
>Boss chews you out for only giving 299%
>Get shit from foreman for creating makeshift safety guard for dangerous equipment that didn't have it.
>Cut half your face off. Get told to walk it off.
>Say hi to cute office intern on your way to first aid kit.
>Get placed on sex offender registry for it.
>Manage to hit 301% productivity today.
>Boss says it should have been 302%. You're fired.
>Go to government gibs me dat office.
>Join all the women in line.
>Get charged as a sex offender for existing with a penis near women.
>Get to end of line. Get told there's no gibmedats for men.
>Get hissed at by all the women on your way out.
>muh patriarchy.
>go to hang yourself. Can't afford rope because you just got fired.
Woman problem.
>be woman
>get told you are attractive by man you don't know.
>make muh patriarchy video on youtube.
>get millions of dollars in adsense revenue from all the beta male white knight faggots coming to comment on your video about how smart you are.

>he's never worked with mexicans

count yourself lucky then

Men has strength and brains making him inherently valuable too.
Fuck off with your women pedastal shit.

>All the catcallers are black and latino

What a surpirse.

>NEET with VR
>Don't have to worry about this bullshit
feelsgoodman

>be a woman
>get called sexy by strangers
>life is so hard :(
>be a man
>get called ugly and a failure by everybody
>suck it up
God women are so entitled

this video proves how easy it is to be a woman. You will never end alone if you're a female

>be a woman
>get offered free sex 24/7
>"I suffer!"

Probably I you were being offered sex constantly by people you have absolutely no attraction to, you would end up complaining as well.

RIDF please.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

that is going to change once artificial wombs come along! i cannot wait! >:D

At the end of the day what makes catcalling uncomfortable is every woman knows deep down that any man can overpower and rape her and she can't do anything about it.

However this worry can be remedied by carrying a gun which is the only way a woman can defend against a man but of course libshits are against that.

Because it is easy as fuck. Kind of a huge giveaway when minor setbacks put them in tears every single time.

This nigga gets it.

Why do people think social interactions going less than perfectly is "difficult life"?

What Happens If You Don't Register. If you are required to register and you don't, you will not be eligible for federal student aid, federal job training, a federal job, or U.S. citizenship. You may be prosecuted and face a stiff fine and/or jail time.

laws that carry Felony charges and Only apply to MEN
Yeah you got it SOoooo rough.

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

the only people that have told me to smile were school photographers and one of my teachers
when they asked why i said "because im not particularily happy"

Yeah but muh patriarchy

Because compared to being a man, being a woman is easier.

((Valenti))

Oh poor woman's,they need to look attractive and get compliments in the street
Meanwhile 70% of men are faceless nobodies who have nothing more left to do in life than work to the bone to keep the system working so women can vote in leftist and have bigger govs.
Then turn around and say they have it bad
Try working in a chemical factory sometime

Spotted the Bill Nye, Pop science, "muh sex Junk" Bazinga marketed liberal.

That shit does not hold a monopoly over what the science is kiddo. Look up sexual dimorphism and try again.

I haven't heard it ever, maybe because I'm a Midwesterner who smiles at literally everyone

post Twitter screenshots

More like WIDF

>When your easymode life is so challenging that you feel one of the worst crimes against your gender is the opposite sex publically admiring you

I mean it's probably annoying but how easy do you have it if THAT's the shit that bothers you enough to make a video about?

Fuck off with shit, bitch. You want equality? Deal with it.

Love, a female

It's not usually that annoying, just bothersome if they're being really creepy about it. The scary part comes when they follow or stalk you

Carry a gun, and quit bitching.

>mfw all of those subhumans are "minorities"

Woman isn't equal person

Based kim knows what's up. How's the missile testing going?

>"you look pretty"
>normal woman: "thanks!"
>sjw: "incoherent yelling about patriarchy"

Sometimes I think so
But it's just black people being fucking nosey and needing to gauge you immediately as someone thats easy to fuck with, a potential mugging mark, or a hard-ass that you don't follow-up with questions

Don't let feminism fool you. Women are not equal. They are less dominant creatures. Therefor, they will always be second to men.

Why are r anarchy always weak in body and the mind

Men: more capable and a harder life. Here nature experiments and tries to weed out the weak.
Women: less capable and an easier life. Here nature plays it safe so the next generation can be produced.