Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redefining things make them go away
lel k

Maybe it's time to kill doctors? Most of them are ravaged by existential dread and depression anyway. No loss to me, I'm sick of seeing them propping up obeast butter golems with frankencare.

I think it has to be treatable before you can do that.

Poor fella need some ficki ficki
Poor fella tries to make AIDS some cool thing
Poor fella

No, only niggers and fags get it.

Is this shit now curable?

If yes, its time for Sup Forums to start up the gay men pile so you suckers can finally fuck each other in the ass

For the left, it's always time to redefine.
That's the only way they win.

>on drugs for the remainder of your life for it
>treatable
This is why gays have no right to be a part of our society. If the "treatment" is lifetime enslavement to a drug company then it's not a good treatment.

>I'm sick of seeing them propping up obeast butter golems with frankencare.
It's always good to have a good hearty kek right before going to work
Especially on a Monday.

I mean, yes. HIV is no longer a deadly disease. But only if you take pills every day for the rest of your life.
Normalizing HIV is just asking for the people to be dependent on big pharma to survive, until everyone is infected or the ones left remain immune (about 15% of the European population is immune to HIV)

It's time for a deadlier, more virulent strain. AIDS 2.0.

So everyone agrees at least that HIV is a nigger disease?

>1 post by this ID

This is what is happening right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

FOR FUCKS SAKE

WHEN WILL THESE BULLSHIT HEADLINES END?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS LANGUAGE

>"It's time that we stop (X)"
>"It's time to have a discussion about (Y)"
>"It's time that you stopped doing (Z)"

FUCK OFF MAN

WHY IS THE MEDIA TALKING LIKE THEY ARE AN AUTHORITY FIGURE? WHY ARE NEWS ARTICLES ADDRESSING ME LIKE THEY KNOW ME PERSONALLY?

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEED TO "REDEFINE" EVERYTHING? WHY ARE THEY CONSTANTLY TELLING ME TO STOP THIS AND HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THAT?

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

HIV must never be cured. Just think of it, you cant catch it if you are not simultaneously degenerate AND retard who cant into safety and hygiene. It purges humanity. The only problem with HIV is that it isnt nearly as lethal as it needs to be.

>time to redefine HIV?

Yes, I propose we call it fag scurvy.

(((They))) did it with the herp. It's okay goy, it's not curable but 1 in 5 people have herp so don't feel bad :)

Rural tard detected

Yes. It's still called Human Immunodeficiency virus. Should be called NIV. Nigger Immunodeficiency virus.

the, "Just accept it" routine.

Lie over and over, then over and over, and over and over again, then over and over some more. Then when everyone has moved on, and people have died, they write "the right side of history" and people learn to just accept it. What do you think they're doing with Trump? They don't actually plan to remove him from office or pin any 'muh russia' evidence on him, rather they count on people 20-50+ years from now looking back on all this thinking it was true. I mean, everyone was saying it, look at all the media coverage!

Couldn't agree more Aussie man

Somebody post the truth bomb that this was exactly the plan for bringing african niggers to Europe and have them flick white women. To have an almost completely enslaved population of AIDs citizen to big pharma (or they would die), and after the immigration process was done the next step would be normalize having aids in the media.

>(((They))) did it with the herp.
Exactly what I was about to say, it can be done and it will be done.

this cannot continue

Get with the program faggots!

You must be:
Gay
Fat
Stupid
Black
Muslim
And now....Diseased.

I agree, make people with hiv pay for their owns meds and stop trying to contain it

Those anti-retroviral drugs have wicked side effects.

The virus won't kill you, but the drugs will.

And Russians. Sorry Russians, that's just facts.

You'd think the president of the United States would have to power to stop the media but the more I see this happening the more I think the media is more powerful than the president

What do you mean not deadly? If you get infected in your 20s, will you live up to your 80s? If not, it's still deadly.

>this thread for literally the third time in 24 hours
Its a magazine for HIV+ people user, they're not trying to talk to you at all but you insist on listening anyway and then get pissed off that the message they're putting out doesn't make sense to the audience they're not even trying to reach (you).

Is it time to end this fucking madness.
>War is peace
>Freedom is slavery
>Ignorance is strength
>Fat is thin
>Women are men
>Men are women
>love is love
>One race, the human race

I see that you're not familiar with pharmaceutical companies.

Yeah, and redefining VX to "cuddle clouds" will make it less deadly.

>HIV is no big deal goy, so make sure you have LOTS and LOTS of interracial sex with migrants from Africa

yeah stop subsidising the meds and just let em all die out.

Australian is correct for once.

i could see lefties ironically posting this as their new slogan

It's more of a faggot disease Comiefornia tried passing laws that take away penalties from disclosing the HIV to sex partners

HIV is racist

HIV treatment should be reserved for white women who were raped.. If you catch it from a consensual encounter or needle sharing or whatever, you're gutter trash and deserve death.

worked for gender

the most recent study showed that the sample of people with HIV outlived people without HIV. obviously a correlation is not causation situation but yeah

>this article sponsored by big pharma