How do you think Muslims of London are going to react to this shit getting stapled everywhere?

How do you think Muslims of London are going to react to this shit getting stapled everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they won't mind if it isn't in their area

Flag burning, rape and assaults on innocent people while the media calls anyone who doesn't defend their behaviour, a bigoted ultra racist.

>How do you think Muslims of London are going to react to this shit getting stapled everywhere?

they would not care as they know its giong to aid in the fall of the "west".

More acid attacks

Remember the faggots only dare to pride in the citys where its accepted. Muslims will se none of this.

Rape some. Throw some acid. Blow some shit up. Basically just part and parcel type stuff.

Muslims self segregate and councils know better than to plaster this sort of shit in Muslim boroughs.

>the area
>in Britain
>the Muslim areas in Britain

Cuck.

>assaults on innocent people

>faggots
>innocent.

the same (((ones))) who are pushing trany children.
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

honestly the fag community and the mudshit community are very simular in that regard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>LONDON YES!

Violently I hope

Open transgender rule is the plan of the occult freaks that are in charge. Muslims will do fuck all, as they are in their own ethnic hug-box. They satanists will get round to them soon enough. The White middle class is where they are expanding at the moment. Tranny kids is going to be huge in a few years!

yeah because there aren't racially skewed areas all over the world.

Good idea Sadiq! Make the tube a bigger target for radical muslims.

I don't think you see the wider picture.

Looks like Wellington Wells desu

Obey goyim. Endorse sodomy and perversion.

Whats more likely?

>degeneracy weakens the west
>Islam takes over

>degeneracy takes over Islam too
>fags rule the world

I imagine they would react by moving their head slightly backwards, widening the eyes, and remarking:
>wow, this is a bit TOO overwhelming
Then proceed to detonate themselves

I agree with them apart from the last bit.

Damn shit is about to go down well the sand monkeys are gona kill some fags for us

"This is how the Kafirs fight back ?"

Better conquer and redecorate.

>The magenta conspiracy

>Fucking dirty kuffar, bringing their degeneracy here
>I hate this county of nonbelievers, fucking degenarates
>Where's my welfare