Should black families be able to adopt white children?

Should black families be able to adopt white children?

only if they promise not to eat them

No, this isn't Disney an animal can't raise a human

This is funny. Its like reverse virtual signaling. I hope they are ghetto retards and that the white baby opens doors for them its like reverse slavery where the slave/child brings social status. World is just 1 big joke anymore

Yes.

GOD NO! If this catches on in the hood, you'll see a rash of kidnapped white babies. White children dressed in FUBU kids. Baby strollers with spinners. Think I'm joking? .jpg related.

if a white child is raised by the black family he goes full fledged nigger/dindu once he grows up? Does this statement hold true? Share your experience with me, multicultural shitholes

I knew one girl in high school who got adopted because her real mom was a crackhead. She talked and acted like a ghetto slut.

They are able too?

They never do though.

You ever meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby?

Nigs can't even raise their own. The white kids would be better off with a pack of wolves.

Romulus and Remus is a myth, giving children to animals in the real world is a bad idea.

we have enough race traitors don't need one being taught from the cradle it's race is evil. we can home school to avoid some of the nightmare but that marxist re-education center (common core school) is a hell of a thing. thank God my kid can see and wants to know the truth.

THIS THREAD NEEDS NIGGER_PARENT.WEBM

I doubt most would to begin with. They would be ostracized by their community for not helping their own kind.

Nigger monkeys cant raise humans because we get shit like fags and leftists

you can't get baby bonus for stolen children

All the abandoned black kids who need homes, why would this ever happen?

sure why not? Idk if anyone's looked into but it'd probably be a good way to see how they perform compared to white kids raised by white parents and if its black culture that makes black people less likely to succeed or if its just genetics.

Just asking for that little boy to hang himself, theres a reason they stopped having chains like that on vertical blinds ask mike tyson

The white kid gets blamed because other kids dindu nuffin. Also getting a job will be even harder with a ghetto name, at least the junkies would call her Krystal

yo nigga what the fuck is wrong with FUBU

ask Angelina jolie

NO

I can't understand such blatant disregard for life. I genuinely can not understand it.

It isn't difficult to understand.

-Low IQ

-Low emotional intelligence

-Lacks empathy

NO!

Whites shouldn't be allowed to adopt non whites either. Either adopt a white child, or get a fucking dog

I'll answer your question with another question: Should Harambe have been allowed to keep the kid?

Honestly yeah what's the difference between black families that have albino babies? It's fine as long as the parents are good people

That felt so good.