Why have so many people on Sup Forums fallen for his propaganda?

Why have so many people on Sup Forums fallen for his propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/some-good-reasons-for-not-being-taken-in-by-anti-russian-propaganda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was either fall for his propaganda, or fall for Hillary's. And at least Putin only assassinates his opponents, instead of assassinating loyal supporters that make a single mistake.

you're a naive cuck, get off my island

Russia could not have been the source of Wikileaks 2016 leaked Democrat emails.

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed March 20 2017 by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia or their entire narrative around Russia had been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

everything is propaganda, manipuation and brainwashing

because he kills jews

who cares anyway we're all gonna die and be forgotten about

Leave POTUS alone you dumb toothless faggot

>everything is propaganda

Americans have done worse things

People forget about it

Poltards always complain about "CTR" "Shareblue" etc but the only group actually shilling here are Russian government shills. Only RT news (Russian state propaganda) has been exposed paying commenters to spout anti-Hillary stuff online. No wonder so many Americans and Europeans here are irrationally pro-Russia even though they are our No. 1 enemy and threat, exporters of global terrorism and human rights violations. If you are western and pro russian you are a traitor.

One month after the Trump Jr. meeting. What a coinkidink.

>he only group actually shilling here are Russian government

If you look at all the bad the americans and Russians did it would be on the same level

You can't prove me wrong on this one

no

Well one side is bad the other is evil

I choose the side that is bad

Has nothing to do with propaganda

>hurrr durrr there is no good and evil everyone is the same

Overall Russia is much worse than America

they are open propagandists. they don't try to hide and deny it. they just want proofs.

Then prove me wrong

Let's see what they did worse than the americans

BULL SHIT, America is far worse

>Why have so many people on Sup Forums fallen for his propaganda?
You must be new, No one with an IQ over 50 is falling for all the Kremlin Web Brigades threads pushing disinformation about Putin, Syria, Communism, Russia, Ukraine, Trump, etc. Most of us know exactly what they are. We play along, give them a few (You)'s, then laugh at them for being so retardedly feckless.

On a serious note, there's waaaaay too many right-wing conservatives who are taking these Kremlin threads seriously. They apparently surrendered their America citizenship to suck Putin's cock.

Because russians are experts in exploiting the idiots of other nations as destructive troublemakers, soviets undermined, pertverted and subverted the left, now they are doing the exact same with the right, which is too stupid to see this and actually cheers for them, like the leftist before. If you dont learn from history, you are damned to repeat it.

>liberals constantly screaming 'kremlobot' or 'putinbot' on anyone not eating news and politically correct ideas
>completely ignore lies from US and let their tanks parade through our street like it was Soviet Union all over again

All superpowers commit propaganda, it's just cucks like you who think his propaganda is truth.

who are you that I have to prove to you anything?

protip: pick up a history book (preferably the ones that are used in universities)

/thread

>experts in exploiting the idiots of other nations

>his propaganda

What do you even mean you shilling Kike?

Its now officially "MUH RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA" thread.

>>post about exploiting idiot
>idiot answers with preprogrammed response to derail
What a good little trained puppy you are.

>Best friend is Rotenberg who's billionaire now
>le killing jews maymay
Gotta be kidding me

>putin a good king manlet
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

>They apparently surrendered their America citizenship to suck Putin's cock.

Do you even have a response?, what has Russia exploited other than Hillary and Obama?

>Do you even have a response?
>Posted standard shillary comment.
The irony. That is your job little useful idiot, ruin every discussion about russia and stuff they dont like, too bad you are already so cucked you cant see it anymore.

Go tell Romney the 80's are over

Kek, that is the definition of propaganda. You need to be brainwashed as fuck to fall for this.

didn't donald trump jr. admit colluding with russians?

Why do right wingers claim to be patriotic yet pretend fucking RUSSIA our number one enemy is somehow better than us?

kek, Putin's a propaganda master. I hate the Clintons and all but you're no better than her supporters if you believe Putin's lies. Be free, anons, don't let anybody influence you. Say no to the kikes, the elites, Clinton, Trump, and Putin

>Mhhh... i dont understand, it didnt work with the standard shillary attempt
>Lets try with Romney, that will totaly show him
Pathetic. Only joy i can find in it is knowing that you will have a miserable life by being a russian cuckboy, like all the idiot leftists before.

RUSSIS RUSSIA RUSSIA

Trump is playing the media like a cat with a laser pointer. Its distraction, he has no fucks to give MSM as long as he gets what he wants done. Hell Trump has already won 2020. Its gonna be fun watching next election debates while he makes fun of his opponents Russia conspiracys

At the rate dems are going its looking good for JR 2024 too

MAGA-A -A BITCHES

>Clinton, Trump, and Putin

topkek my brainwashed friend

Are you mocking or agreeing with pic related?

poles truly are the lowest form of life

putin is the motherfucking god dont you dare talk trash about him you fucking shill

The Bolsheviks were never beaten. Yet the 'redpilled' Sup Forums thinks they voluntarily relinquished their influence in that region. HA. Sup Forums doesn't know anything. Bunch a purposeful liars and unwitting dupes. You make a nasty, disgusting pair.

>We’re pushing the Russian bear over a cliff
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html

Russia last week shot down a Turkish jet which was threatening to attack Moscow’s allies in Syria. Russia recently sent heavy nuclear bombers to the Caribbean as a show of force. Russian artillery recently conducted a huge live-firing exercise close to its border with Nato member Lithuania. A Russian jet buzzed the personal aircraft of the US Defence Secretary over international waters. Disgraceful and dangerous behaviour, you say. And so it would be, if true.

But in fact the opposite happened. A US Navy jet shot down a Syrian warplane. American nuclear bombers flew to the Baltic, Nato heavy artillery let rip close to the Russian city of Kaliningrad. A Nato jet buzzed the Russian Defence Minister’s plane. Who is actually turning up the heat here?
>Some Good Reasons for Not Being Taken In by anti-Russian Propaganda
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/03/some-good-reasons-for-not-being-taken-in-by-anti-russian-propaganda.html

But I must add that we, the anti-Saddam Coalition, began this whole train of horror by our monstrous decision to invade Iraq. Had we not embarked on this gigantic mistake, perhaps the worst single political decision of my lifetime (and which I opposed at the time) these things would not have happened.

Yet millions seem to have learned nothing from it, and take part in the propaganda drumbeat for confrontation with Russia, and the nonsensical caricature of Vladimir Putin as a new Hitler. It occurs to me that if anything can bring war and screams to the peaceful counties of Southern England, the thing my imagination warns me of, this folly can. And the ridiculous prejudice against Russia now abroad will make such a folly easier. Beware of it, if for no other reason than that it may one day destroy you.

More in disbelief of how effective Putins propaganda machine is.

>i dont understand, it didnt work
The Russia bull shit doesnt work at all

I can hardly wait to hear what (((they))) try to run on in 2020. "Trumps a big fat weenie and he's mean on twitter you should vote for Elizabeth Warren" or some equal dumb shit like this all while he runs video clips of every oponont crying fake RUSSIA boy who cried wolf tears for last 4yrs. Ask yourself What do libs stand for today? More immigrants, more fag shit, more fraud news? It's quite fun if you ask me

cuz he's the only white political strongman, even if a shitty one

Did you even try to understand the fucking post?

Fuck the_donald. You're the low Iq one.

Just remember, there's a sizeable amount of us that just want WWIII; everything else be damned.