How do we indoctrinate more women into not buying the racemixing and liberation meme?

How do we indoctrinate more women into not buying the racemixing and liberation meme?

I'm disheartened at the state of decay the world is and am seriously considering being childless if women continue with this trend. It's just not worth it for a male to pursue a nuclear family anymore.

Anyone?

They aren't buying the racemixing meme that is a myth but the liberation meme is true. We need to get old burnt out feminists with no kids to start lecturing young ladies. It's the only way.

i dont quite understand what positive view she can have of her intelligence in a society that is built to tell you what you will do and kill you if you dont obey

feminism will be a thing of the past and a woman getting on social media like that to post stupid poorly written shit instead of being polite and reflecting well on the husband and shes gonna get the cane

Make yourself the best you can be. Excercise, get a good job, earn a good wage, read philosophy.

As soon as you are desirable women will follow you.

Pictures like this are good for the soul

were not gonna
no one is going to give up all their agency to someone proven they will use it to trade you around like an old maid card. no one wants a return to dowry and financial insolvency nor the right to be politically silenced for having a pussy

as stupid as sjws have become feminism has only accomplished that

sjws are jus accomplishing tying more noose around our necks as the men whos good will granted us freedom become more impatient with our collective behavior

Get bent coalburning fairy.

Then it's over and we need another war or depression or famine for woman to be scared again and rely on men. That's it.

id reply about how you are wrong but im afraid that might hurt your feelings because you have to live in croatia

try not to get too cucked senpai

>we cant out compete buisnesses for women to desire our security
>so lets destroy the world so that we have a monopoly on it again
see this shit right here is a perfect example

But when you're someone like me at my age. They are all used up and just want to use men. Because they are fucking whores who can even make free pussy feel right half the time. Bitches always want something for the pussy at least I can make them cum. Its a hoes retarded game half the time.

Oh well utter solitude in a 3rd world shithole still beats having people like you around.

america has lots of places you can go to be all arone

Ask em to google black geniuses(pic related).... that helps some......

>free pussy
you get what you pay for you degenerate slut

Nope it's basic science. Woman crave security. Back in the day men gave them security. Now the state gives them security. As long as the state keeps giving them security they will stop having white babies. It's simple.

the only reason to go for BBC is a blown out vag/Arby's Deluxe with no walls

>Anyone?
Get off my board.

I literally never went on reddit

Christianity, woman are dumb and will follow the doctrine like they did in the past.

dog the state doesnt give us security, jobs do, the state just gives us more security because for some reason you fags want poor people to breed. federal wellfare should not support childrearing. it balloons the problems with the poor and wellfare at the same time

i am well aware of what i want thanks and i understand why you want to monopolize it once more to enslave us again
just dont expect us to fucking help you senpai, thats all.

> he doesnt believe in evolution
senpai the reason men hunted and became leaders is pretty obvious and it has nothing to do with controlling nature

>No one wants to!
It doesn't matter what women want. What matters is what's inevitable. That all you are afraid of is going to come to pass, thanks to the arrival of the age of sexbots and artificial wombs. Either they compete with the artificial beings that will give men everything they've always wanted, or they become obsolete and discarded.

>nazism
>black hatred

What intelligence is she referring to?

We must rebel against this peace.

The guy with the gay flag sounds like an insufferable cunt desu

lol are you that fag that thinks america is going to kill all women because what we can do is being replaced?

not only are you gonna get shot the fuck up, but you dont seem to understand the machine isnt just coming for our wombs, theyre taking everything.

hope you arent a doctor or a mover of things, those are the two most likely go die in our near future. women will probably be replaced near last thanks to the technical problems with outside a person development

never fear thou user. this is a necissary tech for the holy grail of medicine. brain transplants. we can make wombs better than they are with this, not just duplicates. its the future of humanity.

then i can be a witch in peace

well thanks to all the poor people you let breed its not like we dont have the population, you just have to somehow nuetralize nuclear war

How do you feel about the recent influx of men simply denouncing women and deciding upon childlessness?
Feminism did this.

>valueing your human rights and not selling them away to some fag you dont know because they said it will make them behave better even if historically that has never been the case

do you want women resistant to jewish tricks or not?

why do you think i should care exactly? other than thr sjws making things more shakey for my human rights, women should not be seen as having a monopoly on the male way of having a fulfilling life either, and there are plenty of ways to leave a legacy without children. most of the famous people are known for their deeds not their children

I support whatever men want for themselves as long as it is not at the expense of their own rights or mine. sans childrearing of course

that shit demands regulation as long as supplies and resources have limit

I just want this liberation bullshit to stop because it has made me abhor women with a passion. And I know I'm not alone in this camp.

Your image there is funny because it seems to be true. Right down to practising witchcraft lol.

yeah when you have someone at your complete mercy and they need to do everything you say or risk beating or outcasted it does tend to make people, who are vitriolic as a group, more quite and docile causing you to hate them less.

women are people
just like men
and yeah alot of men and women are cunts

Racemixing is a meme. You only ever talk about black males, when most racemixing happens between white men and Asian females - especially in this shitty, fake 'movement'. If you actually cared about it, why the fuck aren't you criticizing all those alt-right and WN's who lust after and marry chink women? Hmmmmmmm. No, you only mention what niggers are doing. You don't even talk about Jews marrying Whites. That also happens just as much. You are a meme.

I've seen posts on pol assuring us that in the dating world, niggers are at the bottom of the pile. Fine. I like that. So why then do some of you worry about it so much? It'd be like constantly talking about women who fuck dogs. They are a fringe minority of White women. All you people talk about is BBC. Stop.

Then remove the State, dont start another war.

You want things the way they used to be? Then make it so. It's all about culture. Women should be culturally pressured to NOT go to school and marry early. Men should be pressured to do just that, marry early and start families early.

Remove the State so women dont have a financial cushion and must rely on men. By removing the State you also free up the 40-50% tax rate that is absolutely crushing all of our economies.

This is the fault of ultimately men, not women. Women follow men. WE, collectively, as men need to put a stop to this. Or else we will continue to be cucked by our government and by BLACKED.com.

We need another war, but its a CULTURE war.

Women operate on herd mentality.

women are basically slaves to social status and how others perceive them, by calling out and shaming roasties you can stop them from devolving into becoming wiggers dont pander to them.

thats what makes it great. fuck marrying a man
fuck spreading my genes like its some obligation
>implying i should spread my genes just because im white
enjoy your hereditary propensity for kidney disease and homosexuality and colorblind and alzhymers
>not being a qt witch
sign me up
>not replacing human mental labor with glorious human made machines
>not loving other women instead of hairy gross men
its all true

A nigger mixing with a white is objectively much, much worse than an asian mixing with a white.

Blacks and mixed breeds are a much greater threat to society than Asians or even half-breed Asians.

someone once explained that to me
most people loath any option that restricts their effective dating pool
pol wont date niggers so interrace mixing is useless to them but because women who are white might date other blacks that restricts their edp
women by contrast might want to date blacks and would prefer a ruleset that doesnt restrict that right

all things considered though much of pol who isnt too busy being jilted r9k style by roneryness knows that this affects a large portion of people not for race mixing

Oh you're actually gay?

Sorry for asking anything then.

>culture pressured to give up your rights
>ie laws to enslave women.
there will be a war if you do this senpai. not one we will win but we will fight it. unless you dont mean make new laws and a new state. in which case your plan has no merit because no one will obey it

its not rude to ask questions user

Honestly at this point I'm too focused on getting a woman to sleep with me that I cant give too much of a shit about who women in general are sleeping with. Sorry for being selfish I guess?

anytime my girlfriend wants to do something dumb like get a tattoo I tell her mum and she guilts her out of doing it. Her mum rang her up and started crying because she wanted to get a tattoo and then she felt bad and didn't get it done

BAIT

> anarchy doesnt work
> b-bait
nice shitpost son, are you trolling them jews?

>But when you're someone like me at my age
Stop. Do as user says. Sort yourself out, get a lady much younger than you. This teaches women the lesson harder than anything else. Read pic related, and get yourself motivated and disciplined.

Now find out who this woman is, share this picture with her employers, her school, her neighborhood and what how much she "needs" nazism. LMAO!

this counter signal meme just got posted on Sup Forums
I'm having a hard time understanding it because it was made a meme made by a liberal
can anyone decode it?

its makinliberal here. its making fun of how fucking transparent your lack of high ground is
the lack of any real knowledge on a topic is pervasive on all politics and the librul, fresh from seeing his own side suck their own dicks has decided to share the love of right wing autofelacio

and what better way than through women? natures political cuck?

Its making fun the people who claim she's the gateway for a neonazi agenda

All Sup Forums is bait. Pointing it out is like standing in a black church and pointing out how little God cares about any of the worshippers.

I impulsively kissed the picture.

probably a woman that knows nothing about National socalism and is a White Supremacists they love to use the Third Reichs flag for their shit

You shouldn't spread your genes because you're white, you should spread them because you want children that look like you. If you don't want children, then that's you're decision. But defending that dicision by calling men gross and hairy is ignorant and childish. Some not-so-hairy, tidy men are looking for a qt witch to do witchy things to them, but you won't give them a chance because you have your head too far up your ass.
>muh genetics
>muh alzheimer's
Looky here, you are going to be hard pressed to find many people without medical conditions running in their family. If you don't have debilitating allergies to everything or some crippling disease, I don't see how this is really even a talking point desu. Even if it were, we have designer babies in the not so distant future.

>But defending that dicision by calling men gross and hairy is ignorant and childish.
Not really. If that person finds you gross then they are under no obligation to fuck you.

>Full Disclosure
I'm black voted Trump & very right wing but I work tirelessly against everything you are trying to achieve & the simple reason that I see white women, Jew women, as nothing but sex objects. I know it's degenerate but I don't care. Maybe it's the low sexual impulse control don't know.n Would never marry a white women or have kids with her. Plan to marry black or Asian & start a family. I won't be an ally to your noble cause till I myself have married.

>implying the pic is wrong at all
Please kill yourself, like so many other fags.