Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Is Found Dead

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
>Eberwein was a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week.
>The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.
And all we have on Sup Forums is a million fucking slide threads. Please bump.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Vy8J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another clinton goon commits "suicide", pure (((cohincidence))) im sure.

>Anderson
You're a cheeky fucking shill, aren't you?

bump

Keeping bumped, saw this the other day

CIA still hard at work protecting their interests it seems.

So what is Hillary's death count up to now? How many did she kill just to keep herself out of prison?

How many more lives will be taken by her hand before someone finally takes her out for good?

bump

bump

>gunshot to the head
memes

seriously what is the death toll up to?

A few days ago there was another death by suicide, and I know of Seth and that judge found on a Florida beach. So where are we at?

Ol girl has to clear the decks before the 2018 RICO case Sessions will drop on the Clinton Foundation.

Bumping
Ignore all slide threads.
This is the stuff we need to focus on

So is that 4 this week?

>Hillary is Secretary of State
>hundreds of millions in donations poor into the entirely unrelated Clinton Foundation
>Hillary loses her job
>donations stop
>6 - 3 = 6

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM, MOVE ALONG

Bumping
HILLARY4PRISON

>embezzlement

Bump.

Exactly, the CF was just a front for money laundering and an obvious one at that.

>clintons spend millions on charity
>some scraps of food make it to Haiti
>lol money's gone fuck you

Please bump

Bump

Bump.

So is this how the Haitian got whacked?

What makes me scratch my chin is the fact all these mysterious deaths and no one else see's the connection. What makes be scratch more is if the assassins try to also take any incriminating evidence from the scene, such as laptops, flash disks and so fourth.

The cartel strikes again.

Bump

Let me guess
>two to the back of the head
>suicide

Holy Fuck. I know I was asking for a body count but my god. Why isn't she hanging?!

Not only those who investigate into her as of recent by what of Benghazi?

What I've posted is the Clinton Kill Count as it stood in June of last year.

They're killing key witnesses

Don't let them get away with it

>fucking saved

What you've posted is a bunch of unreadable images. Please stop posting and seek help.

Plenty of people see the connection, but they work no differently than the mafia. Except these people are at the top of the hierarchy, they don't fear taking out anyone, no one is safe.

Should Trump actively go after these people with his DoJ there's no doubt they would make an example of one of his family members, as they probably realize he doesn't fear his own death enough. They simply own too much of the power structure at this point.

>the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government.

I dunno. He already surpassed the life expectancy there.

Bump

>saved

Bump.

It must kill Hillary to know she can't just get asange like this.

Yeah you really put it there in crystal, The Clinton really are no different than a bunch of thugs. Mafia wanna be's.

How the hell does someone assume so much power to begin with?

We know the clintons are child traffickers and warmongers so have they been caught with drug trafficking yet?

There's a difference with Trump. He's rich, he's ruthless and he has mafia connections. You don't get to be a New York City real estate mogul without mob ties. The reason they howl about Trump not giving up his money and businesses is because it means they can't control him. And Trump is savvy enough, and rich enough, to have put deadman switches and failsafes in place. And they know it. Everything about Trump's personality says that if you come at him, he comes back at you tenfold. And thanks to Barry O, he literally has the power to declare someone an enemy of the state and summarily execute them. It's a power they invented for the president thinking they would never lose it. Now imagine what Trump would do if they killed one of his family to try and bully him. I'm sure they have. And it scares the living shit out of them. They were in the process of giving the Executive branch all the tools it needed to become a dictatorship. And then the lost control.

Open them in a separate window.

>seriously what is the death toll up to?
3 or 4 in a week or so I think

Bump.

I only know of 1 other and that was that "mysterious suicide" archive.is/9Vy8J gop op.

Who were the rest?

This is all on the NRA

How can this keep happening?
Arent republicans in charge now?

>who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week.
Source?

Took forever to find this thread in the catalog. Sliding is real here.

Better gun control

>all of these people who do shit knowing that clinton & friends will come after them
>nobody fucks with the people they send after them

I wonder when someone's going to get enough balls to set up a trap on their would-be assassin. It's not like these people can't go totally dark or just hole up somewhere.

The clintons are terrible, rotten people, who use their wealth and influence to get away with disgusting crimes. The rest of the american upper class aren't angels either, but this is about the clintons.

P.S: why is she not already hanging from the Benghazi incident?

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Hey, That is exactly what I said.
How is it that she has avoided the rope for so long?

You're on twenty levels of irony with that flag.

Probably because she doesn't make her murders obvious enough to get blamed by everyone. Anybody who actually speaks out about anything she does is called a "conspiracy theorist" and then silently put down when the public isn't looking. That's what i'd do if i was a god awful person with blood on my hands.

bumhole

Googled "Eberwein" to find that only zerohedge, wnd and a couple local firms gave coverage to this.

Unless there is serious heat dealt to msm, the public will never even know this happened.

Half the Republicans are neocons who support the status quo. Which is what the Republican #nevertrump bullshit was about.

good healthy people just mysteriously dying all with connection to investigating Hillary. Sure not suspicious, not suspicious at all.

Nope. Nothing to see here. We should all probably take a nap.

bumpity bump
hilliary4prison

One America is covering it, along with Seth Rich, & Beranton Whisenant who was investigating voter & visa fraud & found dead on a FL beach. OANN reported on the Haitians protesting yesterday.

I know people who look to fox "news" which is no better than cnn -- just different OPINION all day long. They had never heard of these guys, save via Hannity, but even Hannity is allowed to say only so much.

We should all tweet Hillary;

STOP KILLING PEOPLE

meme war when?

Even I have to admit, this is terrible optics for the Clintons and anyone connected to them.

Bump

Honestly someone should just shoot the bitch. Justice will never come.

Don't be so sure. Muller said he was looking into all irregularities surrounding the election. If you believe in 5D chess, getting an independent counsel assigned to investigate the election who was technically separate from the administration was a master stroke of political maneuvering. Kind of like getting rid of an FBI director who was out to get Trump while he was 3000 miles away from his office.

Implying they haven't already

At this point, with her reputation of killing everyone she meets, why do people still do business with the Clintons?

Why would anyone do a 45 minute sit down with Hillary when they know that in a year or two they will be suicided with 15 bullets to the head?

That would only cut off one head of the beast.
This goes much deeper

Bump

Greed mostly, combined with a arrogant belief that they won't be treated the same way or a blind belief that it's all just conservative propaganda to smear such
dedicated lifelong public servants.

N O

F O U L

P L A Y

agreed, shoot the bitch.

And depending how you look at it, it would either be cut of the head and the body will die. or it would be. Cut off the head and another would only grow in its place.

We need a torch to burn the head when we cut it off.

Hillary was intended as a figurehead placeholder, at least at the end. She wasn't forthright about the severity of whatever neurologic disorder she has when she started setting up her run for the presidency, and one it became clear she wasn't really fit to serve, the DNC was committed. The battle plan was likely to get her into office and sworn in, then when it became undeniable she was incapable of carrying out her term, invoke the 25th amendment to remove her from office and slide Kaine into the presidency. Trump stomped all over that plan.

I joke, but holy fucking shut the absolute AUDACITY to leave that as the guy's 'suicide note'...

I saw this machine in Shooter and it freaked me the fuck out.
I have no doubt that devices like this exist.

the tranny one is dead and replaced for sure