How to De-program the Trump cult

Trump's followers are a cult.

Trump has convinced them to believe in an alternate-reality he's created, and anyone who speaks against this is part of some conspiracy against him. Trump's followers can't be reasoned with because their basic thought patterns have been re-programed.

If you are part of the Trump cult, please read link below and try to keep an open mind.
people.howstuffworks.com/cult.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptracker.github.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't be my first cult.

Bump

Bahahaha that's a great discription for clinton.

I read your link and I'm an Esoteric Hitlerist now. Thanks faggot.

>Trump has convinced them to believe in an alternate-reality he's created
and through that belief it has become reality
the trump timeline

better then the timeline where hillary won, I wouldn't want to be in that one. but maybe an alternate version of me, the version that didn't board the trump train to the freedom dimension

It isn't a cult if it's correct.

It's funny because 'Madam President'

>through that belief it has become reality

That's now how reality works. If it did, then we could all believe REALLY REALLY hard to win the lottery, and we'd all win. Go ahead and try it.
>in b4 we all gun be millionaires now
This is called wishful thinking, and it doesn't work.

You Trump guys know you look just as stupid as Scientologys, right?

I remember when Sup Forums was against dangerous cults. I'd say Trump's cult is much more dangerous now cause the leader is President of the United States. Imagine a world where L. Ron Hubbard became president.

I voted for Trump as a fuck you to Clinton/DNC.

Let me break it down for you:
-destabilizing the Middle East and causing this refugee crisis
-lying about her emails
-"what? Like with a cloth?" moment
-fucked over Bernie
-had questions given to her
-passed out during 9/11 memorial
-wants to open borders
-for TPP
-Soros puppet
Every day in Trump' Presidency is a win for me because we don't have that Moloch worshipping corpse in office.

This, Shills, is what you don't understand. Trump can adjust his boner and slap a reporters ass on TV and I wouldn't give a shit...Hillary is still not president.

Or I had my political beliefs before Trump ran for president and they lined up pretty well? You're retarded.

>trump supporters like what he say's and tries to defend their chosen politician

"OMG WHAT A CULT YOU GUYS ARE SO WIERD"

Sage

You dumb fucks can't tell paid shills from normal humans

This just in: OP is still a massive faggot.

What

I hope you end up choking on your own blood
really

>It's a cult because no one believes what we tell them anymore
All they do is double down. Instead of facing their own faults they blame Trump and his supporters. I'm expecting Trump to be the next president to get more than 2 terms.

Looks like somebody misspelled "The Hillary Cult."

>I don't like Trump
>I don't like Hillary
>guess I'll vote Trump

Then you're a cuck who was tricked into Hobson's choice. You could have voted for a 3rd party or just wrote something in but instead you choose the shit sandwich that was handed to you and accepted it.

You've been stripped of your critical thinking skills. The brain needs these skills to keep itself fit. Believing this hard in Trump can have detrimental effects to your health. At least do some crossword puzzles or something user. I'm worried for you.

Is this the new ALT RIGHT?

ALL HAIL OUR GOD EMPEROR
SAGE THE INFIDELS

You're right it fits so much better to her. LOL

I LOVE YOU POL!

You are not making sense. Has the left become so mired in cognitive dissonance that you have to convince yourself that people don't agree with you because they are brainwashed?

Trump in BEAST MODE!

NIGGAS BE JELLY N SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Who cares? Hilldawg is btfo. Im happy with my vote and always will be.

Guess you missed the part about being Anti-TPP & Anti-War.

The funny thing about the pic is that it perfectly describes the dnc/dems and it followers.
Just a question how many people that were close to talking about hillary and the clinton foundations have been found death via suicide (two bullets in the back of the head lel) in this short year alone? Do you seen cnn,msnbc, mr current year or any of the usual cunts talking about this or even investigating? Yeah me neither.

In your language, he voted for "the lesser of two evils." But you can't accept that.

U mad libtard?

Stop being such a lefty fag and acting like others don't compare to your pseudo intellectual wisdom. You're a fucking KEK for crying out loud!

You like taco trucks? Move to fucking Mexico then!

O wait you wouldn't do that! You know what they do to white cucks in places like Mexico and Africa. So you want to make the USA a AFRICO 2.0 Why? Because you're a fucking piece of shit! That is why!

>If it did, then we could all believe REALLY REALLY hard to win the lottery, and we'd all win. Go ahead and try it.
ok. we did. our lottery winnings are a trump presidency. damn, that worked better than I thought!

>stupid as Scientologys
>Scientologys

better luck next time, chump.

This cult definition applies much more accurately to Mind Rape Media MRM cult

Tribal epistemology is pretty fascinating shit, but I have to say as far as these things go the Trumpoverse is small bananas. Whats really interesting is the emergence of modern ideologies, Liberalism, Marxism, Fascism, etc. I mean, what's more important, Trump winning an election, or Liberalism swallowing the entire world? If the Trumpoverse can get its narrative to stick then we'll talk, as for me I'm way more fascinated by Liberalism, I can't walk two steps without bumping into some retarded version of John Stuart Mill telling me about their "reality-based community", its fucking bonkers

>The Cult Education Institute
Lmao. Apparently telling us drumpfk is bad for the millionth time is more important than trying to educate people about the satanic-themed ritual sexual abuse of children going on in our own communities. Sure thing.

It's sad to see how low Sup Forums has fallen. Sup Forums doesn't know what to think unless it's a trump tweet. Scientologists were promoting their shit on here last week and people were agreeing with them.

Sickening. Fucking sickening. Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums anymore.

Trump destroyed it.

>Inb4 dat reddit spacing or shill. Fuck you I was here longer before that nigger tier meme started.

Shill thread, kys and saged

Literally MSM projection. Just change trump to CNN and you'll see what's really going on

AND ITS A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIFTY KIKES AT THE TOP OF CNN ISN'T IT!

I WONDER WHY? WHY WOULD THEY WANT A TRIBAL MONOPOLY ON THE MEDIA OUTLETS FROM RUSSIA TO THE USA?

Why did the assassins want to kill the Archduke?
On this day in 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife Sophie are shot to death by a Bosnian Serb nationalist during an official visit to the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo. The killings sparked a chain of events that led to the outbreak of World War I by early August.

The papers meme'd and stirred and mind controlled to get this result from the GOOD GOYS you know. The commie nigger types.

WELL don't forget the kikes probably run the news outlets in your country too. Why would they want to expose themselves?

They called the child murdering rapist kikes the Russian Mafia. They never stop lying until they stop breathing.

Wow I hope that picture is satire because it's laughable. It's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen.

Here's an actual track of promises Trump kept and broken. Guess which ones bigger?

trumptracker.github.io

>Stop! You've violated my feelers, you have shown support for a candidate I don't like and now I shall call you something new because racist, fascist, and bigot isn't working.
And don't give me any bullshit about "I used to support him" I've been awake for a long time and only had the patience to read 3 posts and because this is an anyone can post even if they are a fucking dumpling kind of website all I can really say is if you don't reply to this post then your mother will die in her sleep.

>implying i agree with everything trump says

>I swear I'm an oldfag
>so plz ignore how stupid I am

Wtf? I love Bush/Clinton now.

Not agreeing with the news is admirable. This is how you use critical thinking. HOWEVER! Disagreeing with the news because someone else told you to is not critical thinking. It's cultish. It's denying 1 source of brainwashing in exchange for another source of brainwashing.

>Not buying into scientology or agreeing that mental illness is caused by quote: "demons" is stupid now.

that's literally how everyone in politics acts

#1 tip not to be Mind Raped is not to watch MRM

You realize you've been brainwashed yourself, right?

Just look at your fucking replies.

Unless of course you're blinded by your own self delusions?

strange reading that pic made me immediately think of hillary and the democrats.

i wonder if they stole this from a bernie bro during the election lol

Do you even remember what Sup Forums was like before Trump? Or did you come here straight from r/donald?

Because I do. Fucking trump faggots ruined this board. It was fun at first. It had energy and movement. Now all that's left are fundies like you who call everyone who brings up a dissenting opinion a shill or injects trump into EVERY fucking thread regardless of topic.

>not voting for a career politician who just wanted a promotion means I'm in the Trump Cult

Jesus Christ you really are stupid, aren't you?

>i remember when Sup Forums was
Suicide bag yourself m8 and go be a nigger somewhere else in the afterlife

SAGE

SHILL ALERT LEVEL 1

JEWS PRESENT
SHAREBLUE PRESENT
MEDIA MATTERS PRESENT
CORRECT THE RECORD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH AND MANY MORE INVESTIGATORS ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE AT AN ALARMING RATE.

SAGE THIS SHIT FROM ORBIT....

You are a literal parrot.

That's what happens, you may think it's cancer now but at least this board still has traffic. /fit/ is dying and a lot of boards are going or have gone to shit in our eyes. The best thing you can do is teach these normalfags and such what it should be like not tell them how it was.

>Trump is literally Hitler, here's a retarded bullet point list that doesn't even really describe fascism!
Let's try calling him a cult leader instead, t-that'll totally work

>fundies like you who call everyone who brings up a dissenting opinion a shill or injects trump into EVERY fucking thread regardless of topic.

the sooner you realize they do this because it gets a rise out of you, the sooner the meme dies or evolves to its next stage

the problem is that even though you propagate your own problems, and you may even stop being a stupid fuck and fix that issue, others will not - you're part of a cultural cycle, whether you realize it or want it. like a leaf in the wind of changing seasons

its a comfy cult. The alternative is the JEW SJW cult.

TEST:
Without using "what about-ism" (eg comparing Trump to other people) give one honest criticism about Trump that you believe is true. If you're unable to do this your critical thinking processes may be over ridden with "true belief."

i bet if trump went to war in syria his cultist fanboys would continue making excuses for him, they're that brainwashed they got tricked into supporting neocon globalism- the very thing they voted against
this is typical of trump fanboys, everyone who disagrees with them is a liberal/shill

Those are decent figures for how long he's been in office. If he continues at this pace, he should achieve about half of his goals.

He's not a fascist. He's not hardcore enough on the MQ, and he won't even go near the JQ. He hasn't stopped non-white immigration completely and used the military to kill every shitlib, third-worldist and cuck that stood in his way. He hasn't declared war against Israel and Saudi Arabia.

See, there are criticisms that can be levelled against him.

You don't seem to remember the backlash from some his supporters when he struck the airbase in Syria.

most (like me) jumped off the trump train, the only ones left on are his rabid fanboys

Indoctrination does not work on us. If it did we would be you commies.

incite a revolution they said
it would be fun (((they))) said
kys Rule4

>stop Trump

just sage this thread and lets have an actual conversation ...

saged from orbit...

I
Believe
I beelieve that
I beelieve that she can win
I beelieve that she will win

Sage

>no arguments
>muh hillary 8 months after the election
>kekistan

Sub shareblue cult, how's the weather on the other side?

>Hey this seems like a media hit job and didn't they just issue a retraction of the last claim
YOU ARE LITERALLY IN A CULT

Why are you guys stuck in "We must defend Trump against Hillary" mode?
The campaign is over! The election is over! Trump won!
Nobody has mentioned Hillary except you guys. There is no Hillary here. This is a "safe place." Hillary is not a threat anymore but you guys keep tilting at windmills and patting yourselves on the back for """winning""" against Hillary every time someone else brings it up, but that victory happened almost a year ago. Even Trump is having pseudo-campaign rallies after he became president as if he needs to keep campaigning. Is this victory the only thing you guys have so you need to keep reliving it over and over again?

Trump's detractors are much more cult-like.

You can't deprogram them, you can only kill them. Luckily Trump is already pretty close to death. Unfortunately his minions are going to be harder to deal with.

to be fair both sides of the political debate in america have become cult-like

its actually really amazing how that description fits with r/the_Drumpf (and the crossposters here)

This. Sup Forums was killed long ago so it's not surprising but it's still saddening.

>Trump is already pretty close to death.

How? Where do you get this? If anything he is as far from death as you can get!

>rule 6 in action

He's clearly showing early signs of dementia. He's also overweight, in his 70's and believes that people have a finite amount of energy like a battery and that exercise drains that energy and kills you faster so he never exercises. He has a button which brings him soda and fast food when ordered. Even if he's not impeached (highly unlikely) he won't finish his first term.

Maybe by your interpretation of what I wrote. I was pointing out actual cultish chanting and, brain washing.

>libtards learn how to deprogram people
>accidentally deprogram themselves
>start liking Trump

Yes, please teach these idiots about brainwashing.

It is how reality works, cucklestein.

>caring about what a libtard thinks
>not aware of their projection

Kek.

Hillary's followers are a cult.
(reddit spacing)
Hillary has convinced them to believe in an alternate-reality she's created, and anyone who speaks against this is part of some conspiracy against her. Hillary's followers can't be reasoned with because their basic thought patterns have been re-programed.
(reddit spacing)
If you are part of the Hillary cult, please read link below and try to keep an open mind.

"ctrl+f" x-replace "trump" with "clinton"

see
OP Here, I fucking hate Clinton too, but she's not the problem of today, is she?

What you call dementia is actually just him being humorous. It's okay that you didn't pick it up because liberals have no sense of humor.

Nah bro, we disagree with CNN because they are literal kike propaganda that hasn't reported real news since they say they were formed

>concern trolling this hard
everyone here can tell you two are not from here, so what about you just fuck off?