Since Sup Forums is full of whiteknighting cucks

Since Sup Forums is full of whiteknighting cucks,

How do I effectively blackmail someone, Sup Forums? Long story short:

>be me, gay guy
>stumble upon nudes+kik of this guy I went to high school with, as well as screenshots of him sexting some other dude, real nasty shit
>guy was pretty quiet, had a small friend group and didn't really talk to anyone outside it
>apparently he's also got a nice ass, who knew
>i have his facebook, instagram, all that jazz
>he'd probably an hero if anyone saw the pics/screenshots of the chat

I've got to get this right on the first try, any tips? Any key phrases that really scare people in to going along with it?

Also general blackmail thread. Do you believe that it's immoral? Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the money in the world isn't going to make you feel better about yourself. Hard truth.

Fuck off faggot

>Do you believe that it's immoral?

Yes, it is immoral. It's also illegal as hell, but it isn't called blackmail. It's called extortion. I wouldn't do it.

Nah bruh, I'm in it for the nudes, apologies for not explaining that.

Nah

The fact that you're here is a strong indicator you're too stupid to pull this off. Enjoy prison.
>proptip: it's less getting that sweet lovin' from Tyrone and more about tossing the salad in there

Be like "If you don't help me kill myself right now I'm posting your nudes"

What the fuck did he do to you? Because you know him you want to blackmail him? You couldn't get laid so you turned gay, but even then you couldn't get laid so you resort to blackmail? Fucking faggot.

It's the personal aspect that makes it hot as shit, different strokes for different folks my guy.

Correct

You couldnt get any pussy, so you conviced yourself that youre gay, and now you have to extort faggots for pictures.
Kill yourself

Wtf are u doing? Don't do dumb shit, smoke some weed or something

>immoral

No need for the big words, scumbag. It's cowardly and cheap, that's all.

Immoral isn't a big word unless you're in the 5th grade

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you blackmail him for nudes? He is gay, just try and suck his dick. Guys aren't exactly hard to seduce.

Get a tracphone, text him tell him you'll send them to his family and post them on social media if he doesn't comply, make sure ur changing Trac phones every other day. So cops don't track it, don't go on any internet with the phone or connect to any wifi. Profit

fags doing immoral things nothing out of the ordinary here move along

get bluestacks and a vpn

Immoral isn't a big word unless you have morals.

You don't deserve him. He deserves a partner who shares mutual respect and love with him.

Morality doesn't make a word big or small

Thanks, that sounds like a pretty safe way to do it, much appreciated

I'm not looking for a partner, I'm looking for a guy I can extort into sending me whatever nudes I want.

This fag shows us that gays are worse than women, thankfully he will die soon of aids/prostate cancer/drug overdose/all three combined

Press S to spit on grave

I think you should be shot for being a faggot OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Kill yourself faggot

Bring this faggotry to /soc/ or something.

Not Sup Forums related.