How did the jews of all people create the most brutal, affective irl martial art?

how did the jews of all people create the most brutal, affective irl martial art?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq50cDfrTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

krav maga is a fuckin joke that relies on groin kicks

over 65 years of non stop war

Civilian Krav Maga is a meme. Only leftists and fat women practice it in the civilian environment.

that's neither the most brutal nor most attractive neither is it a martial art

Krav Maga is a joke. Russian Sambo is the true military martial art.

Now return to Khazaria OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

LOVE THE JEWS GOOOOOY

WORSHIP AND ADMIRE !!!!!!
OHOHO JEWS GOOD FOR YOU GOY

This.
>Jiu Jitsu trainer attended some Krav Maga courses
>wants to show us something
>"and when he does [harmless attack], you just kick him in the groin and then break all extremities"
>repeated for every possible attack

>groin attacks
>twisting fingers
>poking eyes

the most jewish "martial art"

It's the Jewish way. An obsession with the groin

Or backstabbing/cheap shots and the use of deception.

for military applications or life or death situations it makes sense. All of these fags are talking about muh BJJ. Nigger have fun with that if someone is trying to kill me I'm going to eye gouge him.
It's about survival.

Truly a martial art fit for a kike - the most honorless way of fighting in existence.

Jew Jitsu is japanese you kike.

An effective boxer who can wrestle/bjj will rape any Krav Maga trainer. Being an expert in one or two things is better than a mongrel combination.

Krav Maga essentially just ripped off a bunch of other martial arts.

because they decided why fight fair when its about winning

honestly its a very good martial art for self defence because its easy as fuck and its effective as fuck

i have aimed for the throat a few times irl and let me tell you something

that

shit

works

>big bad ass trying to pick a figth in a bar
>ligthly tap his throat
>walk away while hes weezing on the ground

>nigger tries to rob me (unarmed or never got the chance to pull what ever weapon he hade)
>ligthly tap his throat
>walk away while hes weeezing on the ground

i mean its not even hard i have never trained to punch someone in the throat and literally no one expects it even if they are trying to pick a figth

just be sure to bail fast because they wont be weezing forever and you sure ass hell dont want to hit them too hard because then you will have commited manslaughter

This. Other martial arts have definite benefits, but the benefit of Krav Maga is it's direct and to the point when it comes to real world encounters.

Like I said Jew. Russian Sambo is far more effective, and many MMA fighters are training in it because its so effective
No one trains in Krav Maga except for naiive goyim who love Israel.

You can win with russian military sambo. The russian martial art.
Sweden are weak beta cucks anyway, of course they would like Krav Maga by Israeli pussies.

>today in things that never happened: a swede cuck "fights back".
It's alright sven, I also day dreamed I was goku as a child :)

Systema is far and away the most brutal and effective.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq50cDfrTs

krav maga is shit. it works only if someone try stab you slowly with knife. like everything jewish.
jews are cowards. they cant fight for themself.
they kick you in a balls, run away and call it martial art.

No point to that meme karate. Want to master jewjuitsu, kick them in the dick and for advanced practitioners punch them in the dick.

desu he has a point, krav maga is not made to fight, it is made to give you a chance to mess with your attacker and to run away. it is for women and weaklings

Because that nigger trying to rob you really cares about yours or his honour.

You're actually retarded. Inb4 you argue about why X is better than X and continue being retarded.

B-but that works? There is one rule in a real fight, win.

Pretty sure it wasn't the jews who invented BJJ

Or smart people.

Krav Maga is not designed for MMA fuck tard. It's designed to break limbs, gouge someone's eyes, kick them in the balls. Basically fight as dirty as possible so when you're in some shitty middle eastern country and 300lb kebab is charging, you can debilitate him.

Why would you have to learn krav maga to fend off niggers? Just knowing how to throw a punch is enough to KO one of those monkeys, they're shit at fighting, only good at running.

Krav Maga is propaganda much like attractive woman on the JDF is bullshit propaganda too. The only thing you need to learn is boxing i literally fought off 4 people thanks to it.

Krav maga is shit.
Go learn BJJ, muay thai, (kick)boxing or greco-roman wrestling. They are all better in every way, actually usable and they also look good.

>affective

I guess the line between smartness and cowardice is thin

kek go shove your honor up your ass. In war it's kill or be killed kiddo. Fight dirty or die.

>meme-maga

>spend a decade perfecting a martial art
>or just smash someones balls

It's fucking dishonorable.By kicking someone in the balls you could fucking neuter them.I'm not sure I would even want to be alive if I couldn't have children with a woman I love.And even if I wouldn't off myself, my whole existence would be dedicated to degeneracy or something like that.

No.Don't hit a man in the balls unless it's a life and death situation.I understand that those are hard to calculate in the moment but still...

>By kicking someone in the balls you could fucking neuter them
shouldn't have picked a fight with me then

ITT: Autists hating on Krav Maga, a survival martial art, because of
>muh joos
>muh honor
Blitzkriegs attacks (going for the throat, groin, eyes) are effective and will save your life.

I'd rather bite your finger off or gouge your eye out then rely on some archaic dick measuring system.

Canis canem edit.

Retarded. Healthy 20 something year old men can easily die from getting hit and banging their head on the sidewalk. Unless you're just scrapping with your bud any street fight can be life or death. The smart person in that situation neutralizes the threat period.

I guess some would rather just roll around on the ground like a slug trying to rear naked choke while the dude's buddy's rush up and head kick you.

>western economies will subsidize abortion but not this
Tell me again how we are living in a patriarchy

Fair enough, don't act like its an actual martial art though. I already know how to kick balls and gouge eyeballs, does that make a krav maga blackbelt or whatever the fuck?

No, it just makes you effective in a street fight where there aren't five rounds and rules.

Krav Maga is a meme that Jews made to detract from the fact that Jews have never really had a martial tradition except for their desert books three-thousand years ago

Look into some real martial arts like Muay Thai.

Krav Maga is a collection of a entry level moves and one trick gimmicks from other martial arts marketed to be super edgy and brutal in order to sell DVDs. It's a martial art designed to fight other untrained people.

If you go into a fight relying on choreographed take downs you are going to have a bad time.

Every Krav Maga demonstration I have seen has someone getting kicked in the testicles where they then lurch forwards and let them do whatever they want.

It's stupid choreographed bullshit. If you take someone trained in Krav Maga and put them against someone trained in most any other martial art, they are going to get slaughtered.

You're an absolute fucking bellend that has never left the house in his life. Some parts of the world if you lose a fight you're getting your head kicked around by a bunch of fuckin genetic dead ends.

The point of life is survival - if it comes to random fucks starting shit with you on the street, you should have no hesitation in gauging an eye if the moment avails itself.

>dishonorable
Yes, becaus that matter in a street fight, when the other guy can be heavier, taller, be a group of 2-4 all at conce and/or armed.

This is actually the best way to spot a meme martial art. Every move is preceded by someone leaning forward and sticking their hand out, and the instructor proceeding to perform some elaborate magic spell on the other person while they stand there and do nothing for like 8 moves worth of tempo.

It is very Jewish in the sense that it is fantastic against someone who has no idea how to fight. However, you come across someone who has practical training in any other Martial Art and you're in trouble.

Much like you always fool for the Jewish trick the first time around, but once you're educated you know what to look for and how to stop yourself from falling for it again.

This

I've met plenty of Krav Maga enthusiasts over my years training in MMA; all of them were a joke.

kick me in the balls and i'll gouge your eyes out faggot
once you take away your honor i will too

>t.13 year old edgemaster

Wew watch out guys we got an absolute MAD MAN over here.

>not understanding that a kick in the groin can cause permanent damage thus enabling the attacked party to inflict permanent damage on the attacker
neck yourself you fedora faggot
get in a fight once in your miserable life

The most effective martial art is Cajun Maga. I learned it after a lifetime spent in South Louisiana. It is comprised of pretending to be your enemy's friend, getting him drunk and then smashing various things (tools, beer bottles, cue sticks) over his head when he gets up to use the bathroom, then covering up the crime with help from your cousins, Ti Crow the bartender and Ti Pierre the sherriff's deputy.

>krav maga
>most brutal and effective

top kek

boxing and grappling sports like Judo or Jiu Jitsu are the only ones worth anything, the rest are made for demonstrations

As far as I know, krav maga was created for jews to defend themselves, so, it is designed for weak scrawny men to have a chance and maybe even upper hand for survival. That was in 1930s, then it was implemented after the war for Israeli army. Again, bunch of weak dudes must effectively fight. I think in that way krav naga makes sense

you forgot

> takes your shekels

Krav Maga will result in Jews being shot.
Hostage Swedes....... harmless
Hostage Americans .......mouthy but harmless
Hostage Jew.... bites, backstabber, nut kicker cannot be trusted, crafty,
Not worth it........bang

krav maga "most brutal, effective martial art" LMMFAO

Sargent "I have twenty Jew prisoners of war, what do you want me to do with them.
>>shoot them or be found in the morning with a knife in your back and bite marks on your testicles.

The most effective martial arts is boxing and wrestling both are simple, efficient while allowing you to take on multiple opponents

>The same basic moves are invented across the planet
>Early in the 20th century, non-Jews compiled everything for western militaries
>After WWII, Jews take the Mc Dojo style and remove all the art and philosophy
>Teach people how to bar room brawl

Krav Maga is nothing special. The only people who bother with it are those who want something exotic but don't want to be called weeaboos - so they become Jewaboos.

>a leaf would actually neuter a random, likely drunken, guy just for picking a fight, when your life is in no way threatened.
And this is why no one likes you. You're just an asshole.

1 Post by this Joo

There are many ways to neutralize a threat without potentially fucking ruining someone's life, you cum guzzling shit fucker.

>jewaboos

I chuckled

Check out British Israelism. It's real.

So what you're saying is two Krav Maga faggots will just circle each other for hours, trying to kick each other in the nuts because it's not an actual martial art at all.

>the way of the jew

This. Krav Maga is literally nothing more than kicking your opponent in the balls with flourish.
Even fucking karate is more useful than krav maga

Break the arm, walk away

If someone is attacking me they can go fuck themselves. I don't go looking for a fight. If someone brings one to me I will do everything possible to ensure that I win.

>most brutal

Is just a copy-paste martial art
What a fag.

>implying 'shimoensen' class jewish swedish doublecuck has ever been in a fight, let alone go for the throat

>krav maga
>effective

KM is a fucking meme. Learn BJJ. Learn how to choke people out. You literally learn how to murder people. It's not just wrestling in a gi. The only weakness of BJJ is it's effectiveness is limited to 1 vs 1 fighting.

Didnt know thais are jews.

>streetfight
>going to the ground

fuck that. It's useful to know BJJ if it does happen, but you certainly don't want it to go there.
Muay Thai is much better for a street fight. Even meme tier eye pokes are way fucking better.
Most street fights end in a matter of seconds. Whoever makes the first contact wins. Hanging out and doing a triangle choke will get your head stomped.

Krav Maga is so effective, because it was made to protect the Jew from harassment and terrorism. Everything the Jews set their mind to, becomes near perfect with time. Thats why Israelis have the highest amount of Nobel prizes.

The only thing that comes even close to Krav Maga, is the kyokushin karate practiced in the 80s and 90s in the Netherlands. This form of karate also teaches eye gauging, groin shots, and biting. The first Dutch MMA fighters in the UFC (back when Vale Tudo really meant: everything goes) practiced this. Gerard Gordeau fucked up a 300lbs sumo wrestler with karate and savate (French kickboxing). Bob Schreiber invented the headstomp on downed opponents.

BJJ isn't just "going to the ground"
it's mostly putting the other one to the ground first & continuing there yourself if you feel the need to bind him.
but yeah for street fights and such BJJ isnt the optimal one. krav maga is still way behind though.

*Bang*
*Dead*

Guns - 1
Everybody else - dead

These pathetic cheap shots only work if you meet a complete pleb civilian whos never fought in his life or attack a trained from behind. I was a brown belt, you're telling me you'll win when I'm gonna Mavashi-Geri your teeth in from five feet away?

Don't forget eye pokes

You're absolutely right, except the fact that is often left unsaid is that you don't need to devote years of training to be an effective puncher/kicker for DEFENSE purposes. If you want to be a sport fighter then you have to devote long hours to sparing and endurance training. A few private boxing or kickboxing lessons is enough to get the average person up to speed, and you can simply maintain basic strength and cardio with bag work after that, and maybe a few fun sparring sessions every once in a while.

I love BJJ because you can train regularly with low impact. You can train for years and years, and continue to improve, and in the end you can master hitman style takedowns and chock-outs. It's now all monkey wrapping like a spider attacking a fly. There are stand-up chokes and locks--or at least YOU are standing up.

If you just want to be able to land solid jaw punches and stop dumbasses from fucking with you at a bar, you don't need to sink that much time and money into martial arts.

fm everything, vlad was young then....

I think if you get kicked in the balls you'd probably be on the ground not gouging any eyes out

Learn muay thai instead. Even a tranny with muaythai can kneeing the shit out of crap mega dude.

Krav maga is literally kung fu tier. Nothing they teach you works with an opponent who is actually trying to harm you.

All MMA fighters go to Holland to learn Dutch kickboxing. Muay Thai is for women to stay fit.

t. Barzilian jew who starts all antichristian threads

Haha: no. Almost none of them go there to learn kick boxing. Lot's of kick boxers do though. If you're talking Glory/K-1 etc then yeah, fighters go there.

Dutch kick boxing is great but you're a clueless idiot if you meant that about Muay Thai. It might not be the most effective stand-up style in MMA these days but it's very effective and you'll destroy someone in a street fight with it.

>t. overweight NEET who couldn't master the art of krav maga
kys faggots

>krav maga

its the kung fu of 21st century. learn BJJ, boxing, or MMA, those are legit

>Russian Sambo is the true military martial art.

seems legit, I hate the gi doe.

Muay thai it's simple and effective no fancy move bullshit to waste your energy and no risky kungfu grab disarm. It's more powerful if you train your muscle or being sport player.

This. what are they gonna get mad at you for gouging their eyes out?

muay thai is so last generation, the up and coming generation all have boxing backgrounds and clean boxing

Civilian Krav Maga is a business, a product.

Some dude who did time in the IDF came up with a self defense program and sells it to people.

Supposedly based on Systema or Sambo.

Jeet Kune Do is superior as it embraces everything .

>5'4" 125 lb Swede tries to rob me
>Gets in his eye scratching nut kicking stance
>Readies his sharingan
>Pull out my gun
>Shoot him
>???
>Profit

Goddamn I love america