Tranny Kicked-out Of Womans Bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=_26jcKQFZ14

instagram.com/p/BWZln9xjPlR/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMWtr
youtu.be/VhNbGTnA53s
youtu.be/eTmNWY0ZPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These trans trenders are just those creepy duded who I remember from school that were mega autistic always trying to look for an angle to interact with women.

I wonder how it will end.
Like, if you identify as a woman, and/or dress like a woman, that means you could use the women bathroom. But then, where is the limit? Like, I just decide that I identify as one and then if I get called out I just call them transphobic?
When this usage will be popularised it will become interesting to watch.

>kicking creepy sexually preverted dudes in dresses out of the lady's room
>wrong

He wasn't wearing a dress

God I hate when people do this.

>"Am I just a fetish?"

How can he/whatever not see how he looks nothing like the women around him and acts nothing like the women around him?

If you are so sure that you are a woman trapped in a mans body, then put some effort into it, damn it.

GAS

>If you are so sure that you are a woman trapped in a mans body, then put some effort into it, damn it.

I've always been very libertarian about trannies, like yeah do it if you want you're wrong but you can, just put in the fucking effort grow out your hair, watch some make up tutorials and train your voice properly
If you're not gonna try to pass you don't get the priviledges of passing how delusional are these people
>I wanna be a women
>But I don't wanna put any effort into looking like one

>hasnt even been a tranny long enough to have long hair
>still waltzes into women's bathrooms and cries when people tell his creepy faggot ass to fuck off
are trannies just fucking stupid?

just mentally ill

>Tranny

At least try a bit harder, wearing a bra doesn't make you a woman you sick fuck

The other women around him are like "You're a real woman don't worry!!" He'll just listen to the lies from his friends, and that's enough for him to not put more effort. They give him reaffirmation that he doesn't need to do more.

>two girl friends
>one jew and one SHEBOON

Who would have guessed

Identifying means jack shit because people lie, and dressing up requires no effort what so ever.

You wanna get into the vagina room with a penis, you need to do more than that. If the kids wants to get in, he needs to make sure every single girl knows and accepts he's a tranny-ass faggot.

>you will never be a kid growing up in these times and announce you are a girl and get to go into the girl's locker room and bathroom and see boobies at school

The lack of dress is what hou take away from that, are you ok?

You NEED to fuck off and get some help.

Damn jew

It's always funny to watch a tranny when they're mansplaining.

not an argument

Eternity

I know but doesn't he look in the mirror and think
>Hm, I don't look all that different from when I was a boy
He hasn't even dyed his hair, he's still wearing videogame graphic tee's like a manchild at the very least wouldn't you want long hair? Getting extensions isn't a lot of effort

btw all graphic tee's are for manchildren

the eternal molymeme

Psychotic faggots who think they're female should get an automatic trip to the mental ward dayroom.

hahaha

We are way to soft. These freaks can go around and put a circus act and be total fucking cunts. It should have ended with the business saying "You are a being a fucking freak disturbing other clientele and you need to leave." Any lip back should be meat with a snap of the fingers and a bouncer dragging this person out.

Why are women allowed to be so fucking transphobic without any kind of punishment? Fuck this world.

You don't understand. He-I mean, she is a brave pioneer, breaking gender norms into the bright hopelessly meaningless post-modern future

Women will be the ones to trigger trannies. Know why?

Because a MtF implies that even a man can be a "real woman" and that is absolutely offensive to a SJW.

my transsexual ex never had this problem

most probably because she was convincing enough for nobody to suspect

>fag gets first hand experience of how cruel women can be
Kinda feels good.

>that instagram post
>"i am not a sexual fetish"

If they're breaking gender norms how do they transition into a woman considering that conforming to the archaic two gender binary is a gender norm?

Cunt is not even crying, just faking it to be cuddled by females
How low can you get?

It's going to take a little bit of time, but as trannies begin to push women out of their roles, women are going to start getting pissy about it.

the funniest thing about this tranny acceptance and choose-your-own-gender thing is it encourages comically unpassable people to humiliate themselves in public so you have a guy who hasn't even bothered to grow out his hair or learn to change his voice and all he's done is put in an ear stud which isnt even a female specific thing who is more masculine than a lot of beta straight numales claiming to be female so anyone seeing him in a womans bathroom would probably not even realize he's meant to be trans and think oh I'll just leave it out to be PC since he literally looks like an average man

It would be the Europeans who would condone this garbage. I'm. Libertarian too but I also have the right to verbally harass these faggots for violating my eye's NAP. There is no such thing as passing. Yes one might look exactly or even better than a woman, but in the end it's still a man, it's still a fetish and it's still a gigantic slippery slope to pedophilia

>are you manterupting me?

lmao

>you're more woman than half of the women in there

what

ikr- id wear a skirt to school every day

welcome
to the post-modern future, where "heroes" defeat themselves.

Holy shit. I had no idea the left had gotten this insane.

Hahaha what the fuck at the end.
>bring it in girls, it's time to mentally abuse me some more

If its dick gets hard then throw it out.

im a cis male and if for some reason an employee told me off and said go use the girls toilet i wouldnt give a shit

These fucking orbiters need to be branded as insanity enablers if we ever want this shit to stop.

Trannies will likely win in the end.
Because even with their mental issues and problems they're still men underneath and we're better at tactics, planning and co-ordination than women.

It's already happening in sports
That woman who lost against that tranny in an MMA match said that she never felt so overpowered in her life

This one appears to be a complete psychopath.

>tfw you will never drag a tranny tied to your bumper down a dirt road

>It would be the Europeans who would condone this garbage.
Are you serious? With the exception of some incredibly destructive French philosophers, basically every insane SJW trend that's infected the west since the 1960s, has come out of the US.

>Condone

I bloody well don't, believing everyone should have dominion over their body, that is all, take the drugs you want, lop off your body parts it's your choice you can't impose on people to participate in your delusions though
I even made a point to say if they look feminine enough they get "passing" priviledge to illustrate this
>"Well they've made the effort, I'll call him miss to be polite"
That's literally all it is, trust americans to not understand manners

We're post-postmodernist at this point

*Frankfurt school

Holy run-on sentence.

Why are women so transphobic? Ugh literally shaking right now.

Oh my god! Who fucking cares? If a tranny weirdo wants to creep on women let him. Still not going to call him a woman.

How does one becomes a pedophile when he actually masturbates fantasising about a big dick fucking their ass?

Western Civilization was a mistake.

A conspiracy theory.

If you live in New York you have to call them by their preferred pronoun or you can be fined $10,000.

the people who google for one liners that a "guaranteed" to work

>amanda hugenkiss

>pedophilia is bad

I believe the same... At your house. Is walking naked, of with a giant nigger strap on dildo in public ok? Is walking around with a tiny bikini, even if it's a woman, around a kindergarten playground ok? Social ostracism is the most powerful tool a society has to keep its culture pure and stable. I'm not talking about laws, I'm taking about voluntary rejection of degeneracy. In the 40s it was social suicide to admit to be gay, you didn't go jail, just nobody wanted to deal with your bullshit

What? Source?

>$10,000.

God damn, are you serious?

Welcome to the fucking 21st century.

Well you might get gay raped with a broomstick.

>arguing with people after they decide to kick you off their private property/out of their private business
Should've had the cops called on him.

archive.is/PMWtr

Post pics

>$10,000
Oops. I meant $125,000

>you're more woman than half of the women in here

Holy shit fuck these enabling cunts

he needs locking up

for havning a willy

It will never end.

You will soon see muslim men, identifying theirselves as a woman (therefore wearing hijab), entering the ladies rooms and then raping them under the sexual emergency laws.
But it's OK because drag queens will be on national Tv teaching kids how to touch theirselves so they don't have these short of emergencies.

Holy shit jew found the answer! Call it vagina room instead of ladies room and now trans can't find excuses anymore!

Heres your argument, juden

Kek on the title of pic related.
Trans movement is not about the grown men doing this shit. It's about pushing it on kids.
youtu.be/VhNbGTnA53s

No.
youtu.be/eTmNWY0ZPfM

:)

Lock him up in one of these?

Civil rights were a mistake

wtf is this cancer? Why is it allowed on youtube where millions of kids go. THIS IS FUCKING PERVERTED!!!

I sure hope not, I'd rather get straight raped.

Forgot pic

The Chris Chan effect

Like this you faggot
Children raised by a lesbian mother were 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver" (23% reported this, vs. only 2% for children of married biological parents), while those raised by a homosexual father were 3 times more likely (reported by 6%). In his text, but not in his charts, Regnerus breaks out these figures for only female victims, and the ratios remain similar (3% IBF; 31% LM; 10% GF). As to the question of whether you have "ever been physically forced" to have sex against your will (not necessarily in childhood), affirmative answers came from 8% of children of married biological parents, 31% of children of lesbian mothers (nearly 4 times as many), and 25% of the children of homosexual fathers (3 times as many).

kek

It's one of many things JewTube has planned for children now that they all have their own phones that parents pay no attention to.

Not with that attitude, you won't.

Never say never.

>"Tranny" has a quicklink to a suicide guide.

Her story tracks, she's the real deal everyone!

This is how I see everyone..

Well looks like the paedos on Sup Forums have finally found their loophole.

>pic

What the actual fuck

We need to be more subtle and less edgy with our responses to convince people we're right.

Why are Sup Forums pedos?

BASED STAFF

His instagram is gold

Hahahhahahha omfg these people actually exist

my oven senses are tingling