People = intrinsic entities with hopes and aspirations

>People = intrinsic entities with hopes and aspirations

>Borders = contrived imaginary lines that restrict freedom

Pick one

I don't see any people either.

But you know they exist, you are one.

So is the ocean an imaginary line? Sage

The ocean doesn't not contain an empire

If you want to remove borders you also have to remove taxes. This means removing all social welfare, social programs, social services etc.

That means no police, no army, no public health care, etc. That again creates void for someone to fill it, either corporations or some kind of local "warlords". They will have to take taxes to afford everything and defend borders so that non-taxpayers don't abuse them. And we are back to square 1 only worse.

>Abstract ideas like borders and nations don't exist.

This thread is nigger-tier. Kys leaf.

What

i dont see any human either nigger.

also you cn see the great wall of china from space.
and natural borders.

They don't restrict anything you can travel to any worthwhile country you want. The ones you can't are shitholes no one wants to go to.

>it's a globe

Isn't this just global nationalism?

I don't see human rights, dignity, laws or morals either. So i guess i'll burn some people i hate, since there's nothing to stop me.

Autistic

How many homeless people live in your house OP?

If they live in his house are they technically homeless?

If refugees are in a physical location are they refugees?

There's only one race: the human race.

Sup Forumsacks are just retards who have accomplished nothing in their lives and therefore the only thing they can take pride in is their skin color.

>great wall of china from space
jfc you retard ahahahah

You mean migrants?
>If migrants aren't migratory are they no longer migrants?

Refugee would be more like this...
>If refugees are from a religion of peace are they actually refugees?
:^)

I see tons of natural borders, are you fucking high? The Nevada Desert, the Isthmus of Panama, The Andes, The Rocky Mountains, THE FUCKING OCEANS, etc

Classic multicultural leaf

>Borderline = The mental disease OP is suffering from

What

I dont see humans rights as well

first of all the earth is flat

>>People = intrinsic entities with hopes and aspirations
Edward Bernays please stay dead

Just like how borders exist

>The ocean doesn't contain and empire
>Dead but dreaming
Borders are real.

A FUCKING LEAF, ALWAYS

SQH
>sage quit and hide thread

This is probably the most stupid shit I've read in my life. You do get that "earthligs" is just as much of a human made concept as the boarders? No we don't se any boarders because you choose not to paint them, you choose to paint another human concept. Sometime people are so stupid my head hurts just trying to break down my arguments to logic they would understand.

>tfw live on an island
Feels good man.

I never liked the term Earthlings, i always preffer to call the human race Terrans

I agree. We should be able to do whatever we want to the ocean.

> leaf btfo by johnny reb

>borders don't exist!
>15 million shitskins decide to migrate from one fake border to a different fake border because the new fake border has other imaginary things like gibs
makes my almonds activate

>implying the City of Rapture or Colombia doesnt have established borders in the ocean and sky

Nice

The same can be said about sex and gender

>claims borders are wrong
>lives in a structure bordered with four walls, a ceiling and an entrance with a locking mechanism
>a fucking leaf
>sage

>implying he even owns that structure and not some chinaman with more money than sense

I don't see any laws.
Fuck not killing people
we are all animals

I don't see any humans in this pic either. Nor do I see human rights.

why so planetist. I dont see anything separating you from the vast voids.
>we are all milkywains
>we are all universians
>#all one species
>#let ayylmaos in

what about human lefts?

>still bitch a out colonialism and white imperialism

Nigger, I don't see any borders on this earth.

>muh social construct

For no borders we would have to have similar legal systems. For similar legal systemd we would need all cultures to have a common set of core values.

Ill support abolishing borders when you can get china, iran, israel, saudia arabia, and France to agree on a common set of values.

If everyone in the world shared the same intrinsic values, morality and ethics paired with the same level of self involved political and societal responsibilities then I'd say we're halfway there.

Ultimately there cannot be any form of utopia until we rid ourselves of the subhumans, both outside our race and also those within who are beyond reason or will. As soon as we partition the world into administrative zones which reflect our Caucasian sub-cultures we can live peacefully in a future fascho-imperialist society. Then onto the stars.

what about Russia and literally all of africa

this
fuck off commie FAGGOTS

kys leaf

I can see my border with Argentina just fine

And does all life on earth go under that categorization? if not then which lives and why? What defines life?

You guys seriously make my head hurt. How can it be so hard to comprehend the differences between things in nature and human concepts?

Either you agree to categorization, then you can split the world how ever the fuck you want, you can make invisible boarders everywhere making ever single organism on the planet belong to each own "country" or you do not agree with categorization, and then there is nothing making "earth", earth. Its part of the solar system which is part of the galaxy which is part of.... Remember no invisible boarders...

My point was just to list a bunch of cultures with blatently conflicting core values to prove it cannot be done.

A

social and abstract constructs have huge impact on our physical lives

you would have to be an idiot to abolish everything you cant see with your eyes

sage

Retard. How did you seriously not see this one coming? You are a fucking embarrassment not just to Canadians, but even to the shitposters from Canada.

Even leafs are telling other leafs to kill themself, that state of this board...

Huh, I don't see any hopes and aspirations either. Come to think of it, I can't see any humans either. Are humans a social construct?

you dont see borders?

then tear down all your fences and bring down all the doors in your house, why have such barriers?
as if there was a need for self protection by establishing barriers between the order and chaos

Even animals make borders by claiming and marking territory. You can't have a country without borders in the same way you can't have a house without walls.

>You can't see abstract concepts
>therefore they don't exist

I guess Law and Order doesn't exist either then, retard.

I am all for established borders, for people to have their own culture within those borders and create nations based on the culture

None of this one world nation hogwash

Was just about to say that. There are hug borders between land masses, made naturally. Plus, borders are a legitimate expression of sovereignty.

You would know, colonyfag.

/thread/

He who defends everything defends nothing.
-Fredrick The Great

cool go be a one people in the middle east or africa faggot

In a perfect world, there would be no borders because whites will have killed everyone else and finally have peace.

Fuck off globalist. you should take the door off your house then since you don't give a fuck about security

One day soon globalist scum will be shot for treason and we'll all be better for it. Globalism has done nothing but make the world 1% richer and everyone else poorer and unemployed

or woman's rights

No such thing unless one race were to kill all others

If only whites existed for example then there could possibly be a global nationalism

Your front door is a contrived imaginary line that restricts freedom. So is your anal sphincter.

I prefer the term "whites". Rest aren't human

>cant see bacteria
>therefore they dont exist
All dieases are just curses from Nurgle

You can't make two statements that do not exclude each other and then make pic one. People can be "intrinsic entities with hopes and aspirations" and there could still be "contrived imaginary lines that restrict freedom"

>Globalism: All cultures are special, so we need to mix the cultures and destroy what makes those unique

Fine. I don't see any locks or gates either, so make sure you leave your house or apartment open so that anyone can come in and use it however they like.

I have two grandfathers that died in 2 great wars for their country and now you expect me to abandon what they died for? Are you insulting their bloodshed for the fatherland as nonsensical? Fuck off and die faggot, you should get deported into space

Of course OP expects you to abandon what they died for.

because liberals dont read history

Original sin was the first fence. Morals matter, posessions don't.

then I guess you wouldnt mind if i stole your computer and annexed your property

I don't see any niggers, do you? Doesn't mean they're not there.

Fellow Dixie bro, we shouldve killed or returned all those slaves to africa. Theyre destroying our culture

>Earthlings
>Not spacenoids
WOW RACIST MUCH?
#OPENTHEOZONELAYER
#MARTIANSYES
#SIEGZEON

TERRANS FIRST

>Not seeing any borders.
>Oceans, continents, rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, forests, deserts, etc., plainly visible.

Wew.

Borders are the futile attempt of man to control nature. Land masses shift, rivers run dry, and there's just the general ebb and flow of the universe that is far beyond man to ever pin down with lines on a map. Trying to control what you cannot will always lead to conflict and defeat. Humility goes a long way towards peace.

>control nature
lol wut

>all these (You)'s

You'd think your lot would've learnt something from us.

The rare anarcho-primitivist
in its natural habitat.

Like it or not you're all nomads. Just some cultures have found ways to stay put longer than others.

> don't see any borders
> fucking water,
> fucking tall ass mountain.
> arrid desert that could fucking kill you.

These fucks should know those are borders too.

No, I am a Drumpfling and us Drumpflings aren't braindamaged and can still see borders.