Friendly reminder that casually posting gore and animal cruelty is the only way to drive the underage cancer away

Friendly reminder that casually posting gore and animal cruelty is the only way to drive the underage cancer away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cat in a hat

Ok but where's the soup?

Did you manage to figure that out all by yourself of did mommy help you? Most retarded conclusion ever.

"Friendly reminder that always starting sentences with the letter D is the only way to drive underage cancer away"

animal cruelty is degeneracy and the easiest way to expose mentally unfit people.

fuck off kikes

>cats
lol who cares

>dogs
>mfw

Animal cruelty is nigger tier.

every polish person ive met in real life is a subhuman sociopath who smells of BO. judging by your post you are no different. its a shame because poland seems very uncucked... unfortunately it is just a nation of filthy and uneducated psycopaths. fuck you, i would gladly murder you.

C'est toi l'unfit.

UMA

leave, you cuck

That's what aliens look like

>don't worry, I won't have you lashed to a cross like the rest of these degenerates.

>hurrrr I hate China for killing dogs wtf! Subhumans!
>Haha time to behave like the master race and post gore and animal cruelty lol! this is what intelligent and beautiful people would do!

Stupid nigger, does animal cruelty get you off or something?

kek

Go away Akmed

t. triggered toxoplasmosis infected faggot

no it doesn't but it seems to trigger you, shitskin

This one is truely repulsive.
Perfect.

Only niggers and chinks are cruel to animals

>leaf
China killing dogs is fine. Anyone killing dogs is fine. This dog love bullshit is a disney meme

only underage cancer posts gore and animal cruelty though

think i'm wrong?

OP is definitely projecting.

Wow cats have huge eyes.

Why do you guys think spamming gore does shit? Every time I say i learned about the place from r/the_donald some autist starts spamming gore as if i am going to leave because of that. No one gives a fuck we all saw bad shit online get a new tactic.

You sound triggered, beady

This is nigga tier behaviour.
Hitler was strongly against animal cruelty. You are a disappointment for the white race.

THIS TRIGGERS THE CIVIC NATIONALISTS. SAVE AND REPOST

Theres a difference between liking something and using something as a weapon

wouldn't mind if wasn't for the totally retarded reasoning, you fucking moron

WHAT THE FUCK

No wounder your non country was invaded, you people are savages.

>Sup Forums is one person
I do think this is just a disgusting lack of empathy but chemo is never enjoyable.

fuck off, you're probably a kike as well

ayy lmao

I ate dog today thanks to korean restaurant near my home so they are just livestock for me.Their pain is nothing for me.

Shekel for a good goy, Dogs have always been mans best friend, even in ancient times. But go ahead take the shekel and spread the Jewish propaganda.

Animal cruelty is the lowest pit of degeneracy. It's literally the best sign to spot a subhuman right away.

Fuck off Krauts you are even worse than animal. FOLLOW YOUR LEADER AND KILL YOURSELF GERMANIC FILTH.

Go back to Africa

They honestly get off on it.

>tfw pack of muslims murder your dog

interesting you bring jewry into this
or should I say
(((you)))?
This is an ethnonationalist board, deal with it

Nigger*

Reminder that domesticated animals are pure of heart and that people like OP are empty vessels who exist on earth only to be malevolent. Their lives are completely worthless because they have no soul. That is why they take pleasure in the suffering of something pure. Pay no mind to these soulless heathens.

It won't drive away the shills. All your doing is giving up on educating the next generation.

This

Its the Jews who sacrifice animals and believe them to be worthless, stupid nigger. Shekel for a good goy though for spreading Jewish beliefs.

What else to expect from a slav Mehmet? Sup Forums is now basically Sup Forums and the_donald.

>implying that posting a single thread that nobody clicks on will do anything
Also, this is not Sup Forums related
Go back to fucking your 3 year old cousin.

Indeed.

I know something even better than that for driving away cancer and shills.

Pooland is a shithole

>tfw just came from a biological dissection
Thats pretty interesting, mind doing a cross/longitudal section?

I guess Hitler was also one of (((them)))

Eating predators is incredibly non-kosher AND haram as fuck. Why do you think nobody eats them in western culture when it used to be traditional?. Not eating dogs + cats is a jewish dietary custom.

oh no OH NO. A PICTURE OF A DEAD CAT AND A DECAPITATION. OH NO AS AN OUTSIDER I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY IN FEAR!!!!!

/thread. Shame OP's degenerate grandparents weren't KRAKOW'd like the filth they are.

This has nothing to do with eating them, this has to do with torturing them.

Why don't you cut you wrists open you slant eyed chink?

>google image search photo
>no results

This doesn't look like animal cruelty to me, just gore. I find it fascinating, actually. Such big eyes... also, how hard is it for the fur to actually be skinned, especially around the face...

good canadian posts

This, just nuke Canadian cities already. Its really getting out of hand.

People who exhibit sadistoc tendencies towards animals are 100% subhuman niggers who will turn onto people one spastic episode later.

No one cares about niggers.

No its nigger gore

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

You are the underaged cancer for posting animal cruelty.

Side note, canadians are not primarily asian. they're pretty much like black people there

proof that poles aren't white.

WHo fucking cares?
We are the top dog in the food chain.
We literally have enough nukes to burn the world to a crisp and you are crying over a fucking cat?
Man up faggo.

Cutting open an animal for scientific reasons has its merits. Doing it for cruelty is a sign of a sick mind. Steer clear of those kind of people.

Why is no one helping?
This is completely alien to me. There's a full fucking train of people there and no one is helping.

I gotta say this isn't my preferred way to see pussy peeking out of a cat suit.

>top dog in the food chain
You wouldn't last a single night alone in the bush.

Poor kitty. Bump.

Fuck off hippie scum. Animals are cruel to eachother anyway. There's no reason to feel bad for them.

No thanks. it would only make more people into this shit.

That's the worst case of suicide I've ever seen.

>all the civic nationalist tears
The chemo is working

fuck off back to Sup Forums you dumb fucking niggers

>Non-Geographic Location flag
>Expects his Jew opinion to be taken seriously

actual piece of human shit detected

because they're culture likely makes them want to steer clear of trouble or attention, wherever it may be

Ubij se idiote

With any luck, they'll get nuked next time

He is very calmed.

>nigga
pacified cuck

>generation raised on the internet
>will be scared by gore

You're an idiot OP

Is that real?

>Be West Eur*peanean leftie
>Pakis gang rapes tens of thousands of Children
>didn't stop them by being in fear of being called Racist

Anyway yeah fucking redditfags need to leave

No tears in my eyes, just disgusted at how your acting like a complete fucking nigger. We literally have enough nukes to burn the world to a crisp and you are crying over white genocide. kys you worthless faggot, you can be against more then one thing you simple minded nigger. You're also a fucking disgrace to that 'flag' and those words.