I though GOT was set in medieval .My immersion broke when I saw this obviosly American fucktard who is a fat cuckold

I though GOT was set in medieval .My immersion broke when I saw this obviosly American fucktard who is a fat cuckold.

>obviosly American
He is way too literate to be an American. Obvious brit.

It's not even set on our Earth, dipshit.

He's a wealthy nobleman's son, of course he's going to eat a bunch of food and get fat.

They speak using english language, explain that.

Infinite universe. He isnt speaking English, it just happens to sound exactly like english.

you bois do know it's fiction, right?

It's called fantasy literature.

God damn, the idiots are out in force.

sage

>In the north for years with minimal food
>still fat

Maybe Sam is one of the seven or something.

Acktually tgey are speaking common tounge. They just make common tongue the english language and other ones like dothraki are written by tge shows linguists

sorry retardo but the child is mance raders with his wife. not Gilly's kid so no cuck.

>No American in their dreams could get that accent
zero out of ten see me after class

>Oh god, oh god, OH GOD I AM SO FUCKING RETARDED HURRR HURRR HURRR

in the newest episode he eats gruel and empties old cunts bed pans. You think he would loose some weight doing that

the show blows now. The moment they surpassed the books they fucking instanty went the sjw, feminism route and now everything is predictable and preachy and will be until all the boys are dead and the slave black woman is queen.

Did you not see the leather painted wearing iron born last night?

Nice

Nice shitpost, up all night working on it I assume?

I want the fat cunt to finish the books just so I can find out how much they fucked around with the show

Who would watch a show in which all the characters are babbling unintelligibly?

It's a television show with magic and fucking dragons, stop injecting your faggy identity politics into all of your faggy little hobbies you faggy little flamer.

>obviously American
Fraid not, Roach.

What a shitty thread

Why would they speak some subhuman language like spanish? Silly euro-mexican

So much stupidity in this thread.