Why are you guys so triggered when ever a woman or person of color gets the spotlight

Because they never earn it, they're just handed it because they're a woman or a nigger. Then when they're done with this, they tell us that we have to view everyone as equals.

Stop trying to create some fake outrage for you shitty cumrag you call a newspaper.
No one gives a shit about that show, no one gives a shit who's getting a role in it.

Fuck off.

Put me out of my misery....

Just let me die!!

What

I don't care.

I have no prob if woman gets a spot for something reasonable

>Faggots on Sup Forums don't realize this is a good thing.

If these femcunts definition of the pinnacle of women empowerment and "takeover" is casting a woman on some shitty meme Britcuck show I think we are good.

hello kim

Yoo Kimmy Kim hows that WMD coming?

>changing shit because it's 2017
>muh pandering

I don't watch tv.

dude, why are women such degenerated subhumans ?

i mean it's pathetic ...

What

Favoritism is pretty common in the TV/film industry, stop pretending it's anything new.

my wife is pretty upset about a female doctor. she said the next season will be terrible.

this

It all makes perfect sense.

If there was an original movie or TV show made that had a woman/minority lead, wasn't just propaganda, and was good, I would watch it. The problem is when they take an already developed franchise and sub in a diversity lead. See
>comics thor
>ghostbusters
>the dark tower (why no Scott Eastwood)
Issue is I have never seen a good female action or comedy lead, yet they still keep trying.

Everyone knew that the next Dr would be either black or female (I honestly expected both). BBC is basically leftist propaganda. The show (The reboot) started as a light hearted sci fi show that was kind of repetitive but enjoyable. Then it basically became left wing preachy, every couple is interracial (or inter species lol). All about "diversity" and "lgbt". The funny thing is the more it got like that, the less people watched it, this may well kill it off. Now you can look forward to "why cancelling of Dr Who shows UKs ingrained sexism" as a headline on the Guardian.

Of course more likely they'll go for broke and cast a transgender black woman in a wheelchair wearing a burkah next time.

Oh also calling it now. The next James Bond will be Black. 100% guarantee.

Men are the only species that have the passion within them to set their minds on a goal, and soldier on. A woman has countless distractions, and will likely make use of the pussy pass to achieve anything noteworthy.

All the people who cry for equality recite a list of influential women like a poem - you can literally memorize them all: Joan of Arc, Marie Curie (who btw, had her husband Pierre help with a lot in her discoveries, Queen Victoria, and add some other bitches.

And when they do find some woman who did something literally hundreds of other men have done, they dance like apes all WE WUUUZ, ie the Hidden Figures movie. Even though they were only a small cog in the operation, those nigresses got paraded around like godesses.

Now this would be a huge story. If they want to turn millions more people against (((Hollywood))) then go for it.

fpbp as usual. sums it up exactly

Same reason why you are spotlighting it you double nigger.

This will blow up in the producers faces though, the fanbase are SJW's but the fandom is only alive because of "headcanons" and twilightesque fanfics involving handsome male doctors, they hated the last old one and its why a huge chunk of the audience stopped watching.

Producers think they will gain that audience back with this decision, all it will do is give them a big first and second episode ratings boost, and then the shipping obsessed female audience will stop watching again because
>cant flip the bean to a female doctor

They've been saying they want some respectable looking nigger to do it. I don't know who owns James Bond, it would be sad if they did a caste change to a person of color. Haha whitey we have taken your 100 year old character, step aside your time is up.

Hahhhhhh fucking loser

Shit decision but I'd stick my dick in Jodie Whittaker.

why do people keep posting about children's shows on Sup Forums?

WE DON'T WATCH TV WE FUCKING HATE YOU GET THE FUCK OUT

>who is river pond

>Woman.
Well that's a sexist thing to say.
>Person of color.
Well that's a rascist thing to say.

Why do you libs always go straight for sexism and racism?

river song. Melody pond. Whatever character girl was black.

What's a Woc? Is that like a wog, but politically correct?

Women of colour.

"WE WANT MORE POC ON DR WHO"
>add black characters (all of whom are dating whites).
"IT'S A START BUT ..."
>add black lesbian main character
"WE NEED MORE WOMEN IN PROMINENT ROLES"
>add Donna who literally saves the entire universe, all companions women, shit throw in a female Master
"NEED MORE WHY ISN'T THE DOCTOR A WOMAN?"
>fine. Make the Doctor a woman
"IT'S A START BUT WHY A CIS WHITE WOMAN?"
>tfw SJWs will never be satisfied

>"mainstream nerd"

Gosh I hate this shit. So glad I stopped caring about any kind of games or other nerd media besides hard SF novels which normies can't grasp. The best part about that stuff was that it could get me AWAY from these people and I had something for myself where I could go and have some semblance of a life.

The last few movies have been shit.
It would make sense if the carpets start matching the drapes.

Because like ALL social justice movements, its never them creating their own shit, its them stealing something that wasn't created with them in mind.

Pathetic.

make a character a woman or black
instant free press and hype and libpoints

dumb strategy

>placating women and other inferiors
We will learn once again even if it takes nuclear hellfire why the white man was on top

Dr literally who went shit a long time ago. This is the move of a dying show. Drastic changes.

How long before Wonder Woman becomes a trannie?

Feminists will then collectively lose their shit.

I don't give a rat's ass about Dr. Who Cares.

>Sun makes him stronger
>Make it so he Absorbs less sun
Niggers

In her profile picture she looks so fat that she literally looks like someone put glasses and a wig on a baby. If you photoshopped off the glasses and hair she was be indistinguishable from a baby.

are chubby chasers infantophiles?

To add to that, they never get enough. Pic related says it all. Shes happy there's a women Dr.Who but now wants to see WOC (women of color) represented more.

Nothing is ever enough for these animals.

The only solution is authoritarian far right where any piece of shit who speaks like this is arrested and publicly executed.

The world has gone mad to the point where shit like this is the only realistic option.

BBC is incredibly racist. They could've at-least made dr Who a muslim. Just imagine what great stories could be made with a burka wearing time traveler. She could literally point out all the bigotry in European history.

Because despite propaganda, woc means an African-American woman is unable to be pacified because the BBC took a calculated risk that even they couldn't justify if the new doctor was black.

Not everything is American centric. Thank tuck she isn't black.

>Diegelman

The vast majority of people tweeting about this do not watch Dr. Who and have no interest in Science Fiction.

>mainstream nerd media

fucking kek