A lot of people, if not most of the people on this board, are mentally ill...

A lot of people, if not most of the people on this board, are mentally ill, or have an extremely fucked up and warped worldview.

Really makes you think.

you're retarded

The vast majority of non-whites are sub-human piece of shit shitskins. They rape, they commit crime and their genetic stock have NEVER invented anything beyond a stick.

>Warped worldview
>Posts an image that implies a paleolithic empire that lasted 52 thousand years

Alright Mr. Mongol

It's a meme you dip.

>Really makes you think.
you can do that? that's how they get in.

The majority of WHITES are subhuman pieces of shit.

They're just much less violent and much more useful.

Less violent and more useful to the point that they invented 99.9999% of everything and uplifted the world to the point where we do not have to worry about anything. Food is plentiful, most disease can be cured, any injurity isn't deadly, the only real problem with the world is the existence of shitskins. You can't survive a shitskin killing you. You can't survive shitskins with immunity stealing your tax money breeding like rats.

>they invented 99.9999% of everything and uplifted the world to the point where we do not have to worry about anything

Do you have a single source to back that up? Also they actively made Africa and the Middle East/India worse than ever.

>A lot of people, if not most of the people on this board have worldviews which disagree deeply with my own and it causes me severe cognitive dissonance because i cannot imagine the world in any different way that i do now because i have a weak mind.
Really makes you think

Are you retarded, nigger?
Have you looked at Africa recently? The nigger population has exploded to the point they are threatening to destroy our civilization, all because we gave them the gibs and the infrastructure. African nigger pieces of shit have skyscrappers, electricity, cars and so much food because of us.
Without whites Africa would still be a complete shithole with niggers running around with spears chasing ghosts.

I fucking hate you piece of shit shistkins. Kill yourself.

Nice projecting. The African birthrate is high, but the population isn't exploding due to poverty and famine among other things. Many places that were ruled by the French had their infrastructure removed completely when their colonial masters left. British colonies turned out the best, and even they still have extreme racial tensions among other serious problems. Without whites Africa would probably be a much simpler, happier place to live for the inhabitants.

Ok, niggers can fuck off from whites and go live their ''simple'' and ''happy'' lives.
I am ok with this. Fuck niggers. Deport them all and let them go be niggers with their niggers.
At least we agree with something.

Maybe next we can agree to kill all niggers.

Why are you so angry lol

did niggers rape you as a child or something

Niggers raped two continents that belong to my people.
Niggers commit at least 200% more crime than whites in white countries.
Niggers are sub-humans who pollute the gene poll with their rape babies that will grow up to be rapists.

All you shitskins have to die so we can move forward as a species.

>implying all 3 of those areas aren't as bad as possible

Eye

This is /his/'s worst meme

Hi, there, Kim! Great to see you! Keep on the good work!

We simply introduced the market economy. It's not our fault they can't maintain it. India isn't doing that bad but Africa has no hope.

I agree, whites should stop interfering with Africa, NGOs should fuck off.

They make up 20% of the prison population in China. Every place they go they can't stay out of prison.

Here's my warped worldview major faggot

But we need that sweet sweet organ meat to keep our top Jews alive.

>not knowing about the finno-korean hyperwar

but you're American.. that doesn't make sense

ONLY when we have strong, strict, clear and decisive leadership that constantly maintains a strict social hierarchy and cultural roles and serves as a compass for our cultural values and norms. The modern western fetish for social democracy and cultural homogeneity has resulted in decades' worth of cultural stagnation and decline. If not this isn't stopped and we DON'T institute a crash program of cultural renewal as quickly as possible, the West will fail as totally as any backwards-ass Africoon shithole.

As fucked up and extremist my views and outlooks on geopolitical, ethical and moral things had become over the years of learning, they still will never reach the illogical and idiotic views some of you western crybabies have achieved. Too much freedom I reckon.

See my post above yours.

Can I kill and eat you?

Shut the fuck up kafir scum

WË WÜS KÔNGS

bump