So the EU sank to a new low with the European Commission posting this image on Facebook three hours ago

So the EU sank to a new low with the European Commission posting this image on Facebook three hours ago.

Who else feels the need to troll?

link?

search for European Commission on Facebook

results so far?

What i want for the EU ?

Well, I have a dream !

I want death and destruction for all EU politicians.

I want to see them killed and torn abbart and hung on trees by the peoples of tEuropa, whos countries tthose EU dictators have destroyed.

I want to see all politicians n bureaucrats turtured to death by the people.

ASAP !

That's my dream.

The biggest long term threat to the EU is low birthrates. Europe literally cannot survive with sub-replacement fertility.

>on Facebook three hours ago

if u have more braincells than a mudlime, a nigglet, an idiot or a woman,

u will manage to find it on your own with that information allready.

this
Robespierre 2.0 EU bogaloo when?

what are you talking about?

they told them not to have kids then they told them to meet the replacements they are bringing in because they listened and didn't have kids.

it's mindbreak psychwarfare.

Bumping for justice

How nice. The sad emoticon is automatically connotated to an unfavorable opinion. Beautiful, really nice objectivity there, Eu

>Facebook
Dump that shit. You won't miss it.

"Doing much more together" is winning by a margin. Keep in mind it's the fucks who "like" the EU commission" page who votes the most

Oy, what a coincidence, the default reaction happens to be a vote for more government

The amazing thing is that nobody thinks long-term. When the topic of low birthrates is brought up, people say it isn't a problem and that we need less people because of climate change.

But think of it like this - what will happen in 2100 when Europe's population is less than 500 million, whilst Africa's population is close to 4 billion? How many 'refugees' can Europe cope with? How can they possible close the borders to the sheer mass of the third world? How will Europe prevent the rise of the far-right when tens of millions of blacks/arabs are invading Europe's borders?

The reason they survived the recent populist wave is because most European countries are still 80-85% white and they're being fed the lie that 'diversity is our strength'. When whites start to become minorities in their own countries, the tone will shift tremendously.

Seriously what the fuck is the answer. Surely you don't have enough data to draw a conclusion?

Is the answer supposed to be 5?

Yes but here's the problem bro. Once you're a minority in your own country, your epic democracy meme means that you've already lost political power as an ethnic group, because you're no longer a voting majority.

So your only option is combat if you want change, but you're now outnumbered in your own country and your government is highly unlikely to take your side, instead they will spin a massive media machine against white nationalist rebels and they will support the tolerant peaceful multicultural sharia security forces.

Btw, this is all without islamists and blacks rising to positions of high power in European countries and America, which is already beginning to happen (Sadiq Khan was lawyer to Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam)

> Not a "kill yourself, globalist scum!" option

Why even live?

>When whites start to become minorities in their own countries, the tone will shift tremendously.

That didn't happen when Turks moved into Anatolian.

Lucky coincidence I guess

pls kill us Papa Trump

Not enough information.

I officially give up.

I lived in the eastern countryside of NL for all my youth and things are quite normal there. We sometimes heard some strange messages about turkish colonies and morrocan crimes from the west, but we just laughed at it and drank another beer (that we had to brew ourselves or buy in Germany because alcohol in NL is insanely expensive). Then I moved to the west, and I am now surrounded by cucks and sjw's. I have found some die hard protestants here who are also sick of those feminazis and befriended them even though I am a Catholic. The enemy of my enemy is in the end my friend.

I don't know how much the foreign media covers Dutch politics, but there is a new party with a lot of potential that unexpectedly won 2 seats in the parliament during the elections in March. Its name is FvD, lead by Thierry Baudet (pic related) who is trying to conquer the Netherlands with memes. He'll become a big one and lead us out of the social justice nazism and out of the EU.

If he doesn't grow and my country becomes even more cucky, I will move to some Balkan/Eastern European country that will never join or has left the EU. Macedonia would be my favourite option now.

The Macedonian language is the easiest to learn, the girls are great and the beer is cheap. Also Aleksandar Makedonski.