Why is the media pushing for veganism even more than before?

Why is the media pushing for veganism even more than before?
>It's totally normal now!!!
>Everyone is doing it including your mum!!!
Ended by, "muh climate"

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
pastebin.com/hdDMNfe7
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veganism is more like a trend than a lifestyle.

It's a positive development when people choose a healthier, more cultured, more Aryan way.

(btw most of the establishment isn't in favor of it. they prefer to keep the anti-Aryan demonic blood rituals)

because they're going to take the meat away. which suggests meat becomes expensive, which suggests an economic crisis. they're trying to soften that blow now.

it's easier to rule over you when you're too poor to focus on anything but survival

>anti-Aryan demonic

>because they're going to take the meat away. which suggests meat becomes expensive

Meat is subsidized, you fuck. Stop falling for the flesh Jew

aryanism.net/culture/veganism/

Eating ladybugs is not vegan

because vegans are too weak to fight back obviously.

Because they want to feed the whites nigger food, so that more niggers can be created still. They want to have infinite niggers.

But they also want to weaken us, and to go on a vegan diet is to do exactly that.

The recent shilling started with a "documentary" called "What the health". But that documentary was made by kikes.

Additionally, the kikes probably also have some money invested in vegan crap and want more sheckles, to go along with the two above goals.

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

here is my tank that I build for use on this battlefield of dietary choices, with the help of others.

and here is my cluster bomb.

and this is my fortress

you just proved my point
why is meat subsidized? because its expensive
what happens when the economy collapses? government can no longer afford subsidies

pastebin.com/hdDMNfe7

Obviously ag-gag laws and meat/dairy/egg subsidies are all just Jew tricks to confuse us, aren't they, OP? Meat lobbyists? Nah, that's not real. Obviously PETA is the real power here.

veg -> higher intake of soy -> more estrogen->hormonal havoc

>faggot/tranny BS in boys
>feminazi females batshit crazy
a outcome
+ it nicely fits with their global warming BS

What "media" are you talking about.

The media is funded by the meat & dairy industry.

The government subsidizes the meat & dairy industry.

The only "media" pushing veganism is independent media.

Idiots.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
imdb.com/name/nm5986857/

(((LOL)))

>timesofisrael.com/israel-the-promised-land-for-vegans/

You need to understand that media is not actually pushing an agenda. Brother they are bunch of circlejerking virtue signalers following each others and building their career on being accepted by other journalists. This is their in-group meme. Think of journalists as bunch of retarded teens tagging walls with ebin maymays only their peers understand.

Veganism is great if you care for the planet. The white males should stop eating the future of the poor young African children.

Eat meat. Become strong. Crush the commies.
Fuck their wifes.

>Pic
Nice projection of the flat earth.

It's a trend that people do to be "progressive".

However, watch as every restaurant will be forced to have a vegetarian menu available for the pansies that can't eat meat

Also, gluten free shit is atrocious

we lions. we fight. we eat. we fuck. we alpha.

wait is this saying that flax seed is bad?

(((meat)))
You mean salmonela?
Meat is dirtiest type of food. It's consuming is designed by niggers for niggers.

We eat people

>implying the media is pushing veganism at all

ironically (((they))) would fucking despise for people to go vegan because they'd lose so much money from the meat and dairy industries that cause so much health problems from factory farming practices

yes, avoid all estrogen containing foods.

My family has been vegan for about 20 years. All because of animal rights. I eat meat, they don't care. They don't care about climate change, most of them are very conservative. Recently it has been a huge trend. Everyone is turning vegan, so that's good for people like my family who had very limited vegan friendly restaurant choices, and no have plenty.

>hello I am totally a trump supporter and I am vegan!
>hello I am a right wing person and I am vegan!

no you are not, the vast majority of vegans are lefties

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

If you are a vegan can you still give oral sex?

WHAT ABOUT DR. BEN CARSON?

in the future only the 1% will have access to real meat

you ever see articles pushing how insects and bugs are 'like totally full of protein and good for the environment!!'

they want everything you consume to be totally and utterly processed. they want you to need supplements and artifical foods in order to survive so they can put whatever they want in your food to keep you docile and weak

>Nat Soc. = Aryanism

You stupid dumb fuck. Off yourself.

>what about the fact that MOST OF THEM ARE FUCKING FILTHY LEFTIES

pic related applies to your thing in more ways than one lol

Gotta sell crops
Cheaper than raising cattle

Nigel's right. The only reason vegans are capable of surviving is because of vitamin supplements provided by big pharma. They want to make us reliant on them, making their control even stronger.

If your'e worried about estrogenic effects take a look at the hormones in cow milk ((animal estrogen)) you milkie

most big companies are against it, in EU they succesfully forbid vegan products to name "like cheese" or "like schnitzel", because of the consumer which is bullshit because 1. i bet 0.01% of vegan products are accidentally bought.
2. there is much much more that is problematic for consumers but the EU doesn't give a shit, agrarian lobby won in this case.

veganism maybe doesn't fit everyone but eating all day animal products from mass factories is totally degenerate.

If anyone is willing to hear them a logical defense of veganism as opposed to the common "Muh feelies", take a look at Ask Yourself on youtube. He's anti SJW (cultural Marxism) makes very solid arguments.