Is racemixing acceptable between European countries?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592074/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

migration/racemixing destoys diversity, so no

lebanese racemix with european is the best mix

Not all. Doesn't matter if a Swed and a Norwegian mix, just kinda have a problem if a greek and a pole mix for e.g.

As a Leb mixed with Anglo, i keked hard thank you

We've been mixing since Neanderthal's times.

> just kinda have a problem if a greek and a pole mix for e.g.
Yeah or an anglo and a leb

white+white=white you dumb motherfucker
t. beautiful germanic-baltic-slavic mix

ofc it is

you're just jealous because we are the master race

Fucking Chad REEEEEEEEE

They are different ethnicities within the same race, it's not race mixing.

Yer but Lebs are more white then Greeks

Tfw women's will never look at me that way.

Plus thats a bad picture, that girl is Latina

Yes
Disgusting

you're probably just a pajeet/ahmed/tyrone hiding under the UK flag but in all reality, lebanese are the master race

This is the reason I don't consider anything below the lower half of France as white, this day and age.
We'd still end up being Sub Saharan Africans if we don't draw that line.

post mixed lebanese qts please

No.
I would never pollute my Dinaric genes with dirty blonde snownigger genes.As Earth is getting warmer(global warming),snowniggers will get more and more cancer just from walking outside-inferior genes!

Be proud of who you are,don't racemix.

Lebanese women belong to Crusader bulls such as myself

Yes, but the one who is moving into a new country will have to fully embrace that culture and for the most part give up their own.

burger user here, one of my ancestors was born in Germany, but met a Danish girl, and moved there. their son ended up immigrating to Texas and he was my ancestors.

of course, if you are a burger, you really have no choice. you are inherently going to be marrying somebody that is mixed, as you probably are too. either marry somebody from a similar American culture as yours or have them embrace yours

Yes if its exessive.
You cant support the traditional core of an ethnic group if there is no preference for your tribe whatsoever when it comes to mating.
If 70% percent of sardinians decide to take mates from other countried their cuktural integrity will be watered down due to the mixed upbringing of their childrens generation and beyond.

I have Danish, German and Swedish ancestors
Am I mixed race, Sup Forums?

You're just a wog and you should feel bad
Rope day coming soon degenerates

ok
have them all you want

good points

are you a cuck?

>German
kys Celtic subhuman

Got ya senpai

you can talk shit when you dont get cucked/attacked by muslims 24/7 and how this is your soon to be flag

It's fine in the US as we are essentially our own people made of mutts
I don't have an opinion on how this differs in Europe though

no because i dont like lebanese women because theyre bitchy

Fuck you mother fuck I fuck you your dog mother bitch

fuck off pajeet

Actually purebreds are extremely valuable on any race except human, wonder who's responsible for that.

Are you an inbred muzzie subhuman or a Christian?

Oxford st to become a shitting street in our lifetime :')

>le based nigger wearing a cross

he's says he's Leb, so id say he's Christian

That would be ethnicity mixing as race is a higher order of classification.

no im a maronite christian
yep

Not ok

>communion with the catholic church
Ugh.

I lul

kys pajeet

you do realize Lebanon is like 60% mudslime
well looks like you've won the genetic lottery then, since you weren't born as an inbred muzzie
question, are lithuanians, poles, r*ssians, and other "northern" but not scandinavian countries considered "nordcuck" to you?

sadly yes, my parents remembered when lebanon was mainly christian and the french made them 2 separate colonies, 1 for christians (lebanon) and 1 for muslims (syria)

No, Muzzie dont really say they are Leb, they like to say they are Arabic.

That'd make it White Inter-nationalism. Therefore a globalist movement.

No, but it's at a point where it's better than Semites or Negroes.

No. Europe has countries for all its diverse peoples. They should stay in their own countries and have kids with their own people.

What happened?
You let them in didn't you?

no because we got jewed out by palestinians which slowed down our country because in the 70s palestinians were setting up settlements here in lebanon without warning us which caused israel to attack us and triggering a war which then causes refugees and mass muslim migration

Israel fucking happened, alot of Palestinians went to Lebanon after it was formed

in other words this

A Christian country ruined for the sake of a Jewish state, makes my blood boil

Specific cases of Europeans mixing is fine, safe, and desirable to keep the genepool healthy.

Waves of different Europeans mixing with each other is not. For example a wave of thousand Czechians migrating to Ireland and mixing with locals entirely, or vice versa.

dont worry habibi it makes my blood boil too, we couldve been a great middle eastern country but nope, palestinians had to happen it looked really comfy to live back then too

>palestinians
Okay but I blame the jews.

well it was both really

i blame the jews and palestinians because palestinians made lebanese people lose a lot of lives just for the sake of them

Nope, and it's not very complex either. A combination of Christians leaving Lebanon for South America (yes, seriously) and Muslims breeding much more swiftly.

A big fucking shame too. Lebanese Christians are essentially pure Phoenicians. The only pure native Canaanite population in Levant today, since all different Muslims have mixed with Arabs and each other to a gross extent.

yep, theres a lot of majority lebanese christians in south america and mexico too, i believe the president of brazil is also a lebanese

Also 2 million or something Christians left during the civil war right?

Dinaric genes here also

6'1" height (manlet most of the time)
brown eyes
dark brown hair

possibly, if we didnt have hezbollah fight for us in lebanon we would either be ISIS clay, israel clay, or syrian clay

An American white man should only go for whites or bleach whitish Hispanics. Mixing with Asians is a crapshoot, as the kids either end up really good looking or just weird looking. Mixing with blacks, you're essentially pissing your genes away.

Mixing with blacks should only be an option if you're a sperg and have no alternatives available to pass on your genes. Bleaching blacks is better than nothing.

Globalization is inevitable, how is Europe supposed to compete with China, India, US, etc? Even the most powerful country Germany is belittled by those countries. Its how we do it that will determine the future, hanging to old traditions and isolationism is not adapting, and those that dont adapt fade away.
EU is shit, massive third world immigration deluting the european genome is shit. But if we keep seperated we will fade into obscutity.
So i defend an European federation, but not like the EU, the problem is Italians feel Italian, Germans feel German and no one is going to take orders from people they dont see as their own. Why do you think politicians are flooding Europe with shitskins? To create a mulatto society without national identity to form a federation.
So choose, the current trend of getting blacked and being ruled by jews.
Or creating an European homogeneous race, uniting Europe under one banner so we can compete with Asians. And if you insist in national identity and isolationism, enjoy being a Chinese puppet state.

Yes.

Whites can fuck whites. That's ok.

Nope they're all cunts

I understand it gives people pause, but you can't deny the facts. The Celtics and Germanics are both basically useless, but combined they created the most powerful race in human history: the Anglo.

*blocks path*

all lebanese christians are mixed with french

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people

>Among the more interesting genetic markers found are those that seem to indicate that a small proportion of Lebanese Christians (2%) and a smaller proportion of Lebanese Muslims are descended, in part, from European Crusader Christians and Arabian Muslims respectively. The author states that the "study tells us that some European crusaders did not just conquer and leave behind castles. They left a subtle genetic connection as well."[66] In much the same manner, some of the Arabian Muslims did not just conquer and leave behind mosques.
>It was during a broader survey of Middle Eastern populations conducted for the Genographic Project of the National Geographic Society that the findings were stumbled upon. "We noticed some interesting lineages in the dataset. Among Lebanese Christians, in particular, we found higher frequency (2%) of a genetic marker — R1b — that we typically see only in Western Europe."[66]

>"I am against race mixing, but..."
NO

well the french crusaders did free the Lebanese Christians from muzzie oppression, I'm sure the Lebanese women were very grateful and aimed to repay the Crusaders some way

stay strong lebabro

nice let's trade

>Believing in global warming
Also show your own face you degenerate half-sandnigger

Tfw no euro cock to fuck your chink ass

This

I'm already mixed.

25% of marriages in Lebanon are between first cousins. Once again, Muslim inbreeding is ruining their gene pool.

> Under the assumption that 25% of marriages occur between first cousins, the mean inbreeding value of 2.3% may explain the increased incidence of recessive disease in offspring.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4592074/

he looks like a bitch that girls like but women don't, tbqhwyf.

I'm half Polish, half English. Is that acceptable?

only if your father's side is ENglish

this
tho the cancer thing is a bit over the top.
>pic related militaryfu

omg look at how they conquered emus, native americans, seals and niggers in africa.
truly the worlds greatest warriors.

Are pureblooded people good looking or inbreed looking?

NO

is aryan baltic racemixing ok?

My Mom is English, my Dad's Polish.

>sand monkey trying to make fun of white lad mad by telling him his country will turn in to a sand monkey hell hole like his

great

America is proof that Europeans mix very well.

you dun goofed son

delusional

>My Mom is English, my Dad's Polish.
PLUNGED.

getting called delusional by a gypsy, top kek

No, inbreeding is the secret to the Anglos success.