Did Barron Trump author the Voynich manuscript

With all the little baron threads it has emerged that the narrator of the book author a fifteenth-century manuscript about Hollow Earth.

The Voynich manuscript may very well be a 15th century manuscript about Hollow Earth but it is never been translated.
thehollowearthinsider.com/archives/tag/voynich-manuscript

I believe Don fums name may be a clue. Its long enough to be a key for a cipher. The problem is that frequency analysis has always failed on the manuscript.

Any autists want to have a crack at it? See pic related for full name.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069481/Prophet-God-claims-mysterious-manuscripts-code-cracked.html#ixzz1fhIr3tu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Voynich manuscript is the oldest historical shitpost.

I used to be really into that book. It is literally "big if true" shitposting level

It's really easy to get sucked up into the insanity of it. To put that much work into what might be a troll that spans centuries..

I'd argue that it's the shroud of turin

And this is out of the scope of this timeline because?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069481/Prophet-God-claims-mysterious-manuscripts-code-cracked.html#ixzz1fhIr3tu

The language of this book is quite twisted. The sound syllables are a mixture of Spanish and Italian, also mixed with the language this man used to speak himself

The language in the book is a combination of outer earth (us) and inner earth. The manuscript will not be fully understood until both worlds are united by the Baron.

what the fuck they literally look exactly the same

The Voynich Manuscript was written in different colored ink. It requires those blue and red glasses that can be flipped up/down, plus to be read under the moon cycle that each part was meant to be read in.

Good luck getting anyone to actually study it

It's an MS on spagyrics. Alchemists have always known this. Academics are retards.

Obviously this was made by a retard autist from Sup Forums, boom, mystery solved.

It's real you retard. Look on amazon and ebay. There are tons of reprints dating back decades.

It should be noted that JRR Tolkin created a language for LTR. And that too had a world within a world , Middle Earth. Was he in the know?
Answers lie under the Sphinx paw.

I haven't read a book in years. Getting me too read again is the most unexpected thing to come from meme magick.

Bump to de-cypher the ancient red pill.

this place gets more and more retarded each day

Cipher Bump

what you mean this isn't politics? then what the hell have i been discussing with my family

No idea about the manuscript, but in here is a lot of stuff about antarctic hollowearth nazis with flying saucers
Figured you may like it

We live in the hollow Earth. That's why they make such an effort faking the space program. We on the inside.

kek

Precognative bump. Had a vague premonition 3 days ago that this subject would come up.