So Sup Forums, am I a cuck for literally raising my wife's son? The thing is...

So Sup Forums, am I a cuck for literally raising my wife's son? The thing is, I stole her from her previous husband and we have a wonderful life, she's pregnant with my child and we already had a daughter. She, however, had a boy from her previous husband and I kinda don't know how to feel. On one hand I literally have "my wife's son" meme in my life, on the other hand, life is good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, no he's not black.

Enjoy when she divorces you and takes half of your shit too.

sage

She's richer than me. I'm just an army bitchboy. Not even a real officer, just a sergeant. She has a cozy office gig, that pays four times ad much.

I stand by exactly what I said.

You're a sex toy. Nothing more. Just wait until she upgrades.

Well, why would she agree to have children with me, if I'm a sextoy?

For child support?
You dug your own grave, dipshit

He was Depeche Modes front man before pol?

This. What the fuck are you doing. Things are fine until she gets bored. Take action before she does.

>asking Sup Forums for permission to do anything
If there is anything you should feel bad about its this.

Wow your a faggot.

Marry womyn with another mans child. How do you know she wont find new man again she already did it once cause she is a whore

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

she agreed to have a child with the last guy before dumping him lmao, are you retarded

She left one guy after having his kid. She will leave you too. It would be one thing if marriage was permanent, but your kike family law lawyers and judges have a nice system going that helps them separate white families.

Maybe the fucking goyim men will then stop marrying the women. Ubdermine the family unit and promote degeneracy.

kill the kid in some kind of accident, or poison it
be sure to have few months of "good time" with the little shit, so you can pretend to be mournful and covered in tears when it happens, giving you an alibi

>I stole her
This decision is gonna hit back at you 95%.

you people are just sick holy shit

>I stole her

Fuck off home wrecker

sage

Stop listening to the fucking niggers on this website. If you're insecure about subhumans on here approving of your behavior, then you should probably kill yourself, though.

You fucking idiot that's exactly what she did with the last guy she's with before you

and Finns calls us for cuck...

Do you think you're a cuck? Do memes bother you enough to ruin your relationship with your wife, daughter and unborn child?
You may be severely limited in brain function for considering relationship advice from anyone on here.

ohh hit the jackpot

just how fuckin new are you kiddo?

You are getting cucked.

Because she can leave you at any moment, take you to court and demand alimony. Is that father paying alimony for your wife's son?
On top of that, as you said, you're an Army bitchboy and she's richer than you.
Women don't settle down, they settle up.
Remember that when she can't stop mentioning this 6-figure guy she met at work.

> tfw you will never have a threesome your 2 mongolian half-sisters that your cheating rich mother got from her army fucktoy

No. Stop being an impressionable child. Life is complicated and people move on. If you were getting cucked, you'd know.

Though as implied, if underage kids on Sup Forums can make you secondguess your relationships, then there's a good chance you are in fact a little bitch.

She has a precedent for leaving a man for a better one even if she had a child with him. I don't know man, that's a redflag to me.

Those who forget history tend to repeat it. Just remember where you always get your women, because history temds to repeat itself. If not, you got a good catch.

You married a whore.

You're a cuck for raising another man's son. You're an incredibly large douchebag for sleeping with another man's wife and ruining their marriage. You're a literal retard for thinking that she won't cheat on you & leave you, after she's proven that she was immoral enough to do it already.

Don't be surprised if you come home to her getting boned by some nigger, and she leaves you for him, taking any future children you have and a good portion of your property as well. What goes around comes around.

So you are a home wrecker?
Ask for forgiveness.

Eh just make sure you don't treat the kid like your son and let him know that you don't like him as much as your biological kids. That's what I would do.

Leave it to a fascist to tell some degenerate the truth.

Leave it to Sup Forums to immediately up the ante from the wife leaving her husband for you to her fucking the coloreds in your bed while giving him a rubdown with your hard earned military monies.

Since none of these faggots here want to actually answer your question. Yes, you're a cuck.

. women cheat a lot less but the ones who do cheat all the time. user wasn't the first man she cheated on her husband with and he won't be the last affair she has

Fuck off homewrecking piece of shit.

You need to have a 2:1 ratio of your sons vs. wife's sons to avoid being a cuck. I mean "sons" as in males; girls don't count.

is this Sup Forumsitical related?

SAGE

>The thing is, I stole her from her previous husband and we have a wonderful life

The thing is, if your woman got stolen by you from someone, it just means that someone can steal that woman from you.
She wasnt loyal to him and she sure as fuck is not loyal to you. Pump and dump.

Trust me, been there, done that.