Are Indians just shitskinned Asians?

Are Indians just shitskinned Asians?

Are they walled in or something? Who the fuck would stick around to live in such shit? I'd rather go into the wild and live off of berries.

>implying every indian is a dalit.
Fuck off Ahmed.

Are you implying that there's any room left in india to live?

they are technically a type of Aryan, so theyre just skitshinned white people

No, India is fucking weird and you can just call them Asians or niggers. They might shit in the street, but they're interesting to watch because they're what's left of what was once a mighty culture.

yes

Indians smell like curry.

>implying anyone who shits in a loo knows what dalit means

I'm not implying anything, pajeet. I'm addressing the pic and anyone in the situation shown in pic.

poos don't share a mrca with asians but poos do have their own common ancestor

Indians must save lots of money on the spec ops since they don't have to put on face camo

Well you should know who are high caste and low caste , sir .

Low caste shit on the streets where as higher caste are busy making money .

gave me a sensible chuckle, thanks emu.

making money harvesting the shit to sell as fertiliser

high caste superpooer by 2030

No , I am making money by opening a nursing home.

There are shit tonne of people sick here , so I easily make 50000 daily , by giving treatment to people.

Fun fact : there is 1 doctor for every 25000 people here .

So becoming a doctor is like finding a gold mine .

They have room for shitting streets.

why are there so many Indian doctors over here then. Do you just send the shit ones over?

>there is ONE DOCTOR for TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND people

Read it right.

Yeah I know your talking about in India, we have many doctors from India in Australia and they are all shit. One tried to give me antibiotics for psoriasis

Your stomach hurts, you need to poo
But I won't let you near this loo!
Begone from here, young Pajeet
To the designated shitting street!

The fuck is a dalit? You are all gypsies to me.If it werent for you I wouldn t be a racist now.YOU MADE ME A RACIST PAJEET, YOU MADE ME A RACIST

Yep. Indians are total shit-tier Asians who bring nothing to the table in advancement for society.

He did wrong , too much antibiotics will make the pathogens resistant and adversely affect you.

also it wont do anything for an auto immune disease

That's why we come to your country, Nigel

Thats skin cancer pajeet.He did very wrong but not because of what you said...pajeet,poor pajeet

Based sri lankan
Kek

how bad to you wish you were born outside of/could leave pooland?

have you killed all the Tamils yet?

working on it.
I hear there are lots of them in Australia?
How do they behave there?

Can you show us the area where you have psoriasis?
Just interested.

We had some as cleaners where I worked. From what I remember an Indian owned the cleaning contract. It was sub contracted to a Sri Lankan guy who then paid the Tamils like $5 cash in hand. They got rid of them after that whole 7/11 underpaying people thing came about. Then 6 months later more Tamils were doing it

on my legs but I managed to get treatment and it is gone. I need to remember never to help people that don't dust their house move house

Okay let me get this straight.
I know my country has become shit . Corruption amd rapes everywhere.
But leaving your country is the most degenerative thing one individual can do.
You just have to give your 100% for your country, how much it is poor or shit ridden.
>only eunuchs leave their country at the time of need.

Ps: I give free medicines and consultation woth my colleagues to pregnant ladies every first week of every month , mostly on Friday.

Dalits are the street shitters - basically the shittiest of the shitskin people of India, which is a terrifying thought.

Good for you friend.

yeah it's like being the niggers of Africa, so being a Somalian

>But leaving your country is the most degenerative thing one individual can do.
good. stay in pooland and don't come here on an h1b to do a shitty job here. thanks in advance

I don't get why they go on about Indians being so good in IT industry but if they were so good why isn't Indian out doing Silicon Valley

True , I can't earn in Australia what I earn here .

Oh God.

Are you doc?

>I don't get why they go on about Indians being so good in IT industry
i don't get it either. have you ever had to fix indian poogramming before? it's horrible

nah I can't code for shit so I don't try. Best I can do is Linux command line and that's only because I grew up with DOS

the aryans came from india tho.
don't make fun of your ancestors.

Sikhs can be tamed otherwise you have assumed correctly, don't forget Pakistan was once India.

Asian abos. Textbook definition of subhumans

in the west pakis are considered Asians but it's only because they rape a more and it's a good way to cover it up

here's how it goes:
>outsource half of company's labor to poogrammers
>we get the poogram back that they wrote
>have to waste half of my workday or more fixing their shitty code

indians leave india because life there is miserable and they are badly paid so they go to other countries to find greener pastures and higher wages.

so it's pretty much the same as any job they out source to Indian. I have to call some place in Indian at work if any accidents happen and it's a fucking pain the ass. Some idiot gets a paper cut and wants to go home. So I then have to call those cunt's to lodge it as a formal incident or we can get sued

You smell like a missing aeroplane.
Oh gee I remember, missing aeroplanes smell like ocean.

Darker Caucasians

Same boat as Arabs, real Jews, Persians, and so on.

Yes

lol at the Persians who raped these people
Britfags at least had the colonial etiquette not to mix with these people

Aryanism is antiquated mystic fiction

Not my fucking ancestors