Why are pissboys getting triggered over everything?

Why are pissboys getting triggered over everything?

Is that the new slang? Pissboys is the best they could come up with? what does that even reference?

shitlord was getting old and scatalogical references are funny to people with limited intelligence.

that's just weird

>tfw when pissboys or shitlord will never enter normie vernacular like cuck did
Why are leftie memes so weak?

>sick pedo SJW wants to have little boys piss on him so much he can't stop thinking about it

they're afraid of offending anyone.

Pissboy? Fuck, that's weak. My ageing parents are wittier and edgier then leftists. I reckon they could create better memes as well.

Pissboys gonna pissboy boy

Well to be fair only women like doctor who so that makes sense.

I would call them "beta nu-males" or "fanboys" since they're trash for liking Doctor Who in the first place.

Isn't the whole point of doctor who so that quirky introverted girls can crush on the handsome timelord doctor and think about him when they rub the puss?

Men don't even watch doctor who i really doubt they are getting upset

How do we solve the nu-male problem, lads?

i've seen them use toilet person in an alt-right sperg once
yeah the best they can come up is words that 7yos would come up with

You tell me, shitcake.

fuckeneh

Economic collapse.

It's because they're mentally arrested at adolescence. Just look at their childish pop-culture preoccupations, e.g. Harry Potter and comic books, as well as their infantile tendency to take offence at every single thing ("he looked at me funny! Microaggression!!")

No, that's the point of nu-who, we're now entering a new age of neo-nu-who.

It ended after the 4th Doctor really though, Baker was the Doctor and still is.

I don't know a SINGLE person let alone on Sup Forums who's complained about these things.

Try taking this fag

I dare you
I double dare you

>manufactured controversy drives clicks

this is the epitome of selling your soul.

I think it's hard to come up with something actually offending when you're a SJW since most of offending words are related to being a nigger, a faggot, a whore and so on.

They will one day m8 only a matter of time. Also the god emperor of mankind is a roach - he was born in turkey

I really doubt it, unless GW really decide to start practicing advance Jewary

Than again...this is GW we are talking about here....

you see, the problem with ''pissboys'' is that it's a generic insult

it's like calling you ''dork''

does it have any effect? Not really it's not making fun of you in a personal way nor your beliefs

On the other side, we can call him a cuck, because he gets off being reduced to a minority, getting replaced by nigs, and ordered around by women

And that's why it's effective.

ok pissboy

>roach - he was born in turkey
He might have been a roach if he was born in Syberia

As part of your application for Cracked you must let a feminist take a giant shit on you and enjoy it.

sick burnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Why are niggers so fucking toxic.

Because it's a childish strategy that's effective on some people.

When you're expecting someone to behave like an adult and you try to reason with them but all they come back with is childish gibberish like "haha you mad" then some people lose their nerves. It only works a limited number of times on the same individuals though. It's a short-term strategy for those who never grew up.

You can tell his beta level just by looking at that cartoon profile pic

Which movie is this originally from?

99% sure the first movie in the dark knight trilogy

What is pissboy

This is really the beginning and end of it and ultimately why they will fail. They lack bite and venom. All of their derogatory terms are incredibly infantile. Shitlord, fuckboy, pissboy, it's all just... silly.

Dayyyyuummmm, gooooot eeeeem

Fucking Dark Knight you fag, watch it right now if you've never seen it. Even if you're not really into capeshit it's a great flick.

mfw pedos are a real thing

Bane?

Obviously he has a piss fetish.

You just scared of nahuuuuusty women

HE DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD

You know there are guys that like that. We have regular poop threads on /gif/.

This is a photoshopped pic trying to make a point about circumcision. Don't reply to this bait pic, leftist retards think trolling people with believable lefty insanity is a victory.

wrong. it's the second. nice 99% call dumbfuck

What is piss boy

I bet a gorrillion fucking dollars this guy is a pedo, its always nintendo faggets.

be a shame if someone dug up some old chat logs from him

more fake news, neat.

we don't know kim

Oh shit.. I thought the new Star Wars was absolute shit, does that make me a UrineLad?

Pissboys are people who store their piss in bottles.

I just came up with that explanation but now I am going to co-opt this term in the name of Sup Forums.

It's ours now, pissgoys.

I for one am into water sports and take offense to them using piss boy. Let's try and take it back like they tried taking cuckold back.

>star wars
>video games
>Doctor Who
>buzzfeed-tier titles
>"pissboys"
this guy couldn't be more of a nu-male betacuck if he was slurping a shot of nigger cum out of his gf's belly button

>Not the God Tier Mccoy

Fuck off, scarffag.

PEE!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY PEEPEEIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELE
LLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY PEE! PEE FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it is a subpar insult that leftists made up, Most Glorious Leader

Tristan? Who would name your kid that? It's like they wanted him to be a huge fag.

I've been calling my friends pissboys for years. I always meant it implied they liked to be pissed on or drink piss

>They will one day m8 only a matter of time. Also the god emperor of mankind is a roach - he was born in turkey

Anatolia was where he was born, what is now modern day turkey, but the fact they used the name Anatolia suggests that he was acually greek.

Gangbangs of New York.

there are actual pictures of him on the internet btw

Edward Penishands

because they're snowflakes, duh.

A weak western insult

It's designed not to offend anybody except the target. It's gay as fuck.

No one that matters really gives a shit.

Oh, I get it. It has to do with the fake news narrative about Trump getting pissed on in Russia. Only boys support Trump(accorsing to lefties), hence the term "pissboys". It is neither offensive nor clever. Sad!

according*

Found a picture of the author

>Tristan
Never met a Tristan that wasn't a faggot or beta loser

Is that all they can think to do is put a one syllable curse word and then -boy on the end for their insults? Tsk tsk, libs are falling further behind every day.

PISSY PISS BOY

Kim. Next time you launch a nuke make the "okay " hand gesture socwe know you're /ourguy/.

>pissboys
>not poopoopeepee

The question is why do you loser subscribe to the tweets of a total dork who just calls everybody "pissboy"?

Anyone else feel like this " haha white males can't stand this haha we win again" bullshit is fucking fake as fuck?

It feels like some kind of point scoring exercise where they make up some kind of backlash to market toward sjw types, I dunno.

URETHRA'S BURNING

I don't mind being called pissboy. I enjoy being pissed on. I'll lie in a trough in a gay nightclub and have up to 8 people soaking me in hot stinking PISS

I thought being a shitlord was something to be proud of

Whites Are A Minority In European Capitals And The Pissboys Anger Is Triggerlicious

Space Smashmouth golfer sign?

>Pissboys

I mean it is one thing to write a woman protagonist, whole different story if she doesn't have a character of her own beyond than just being some talking point. This is why many of us are upset. We are tired of hearing the SocJus bullshit.

If women want better characters, make them better written and more developed, not just some stupid projection. Make them have flaws.

This is exactly the same BS that was killing comics, in a couple of years most of the devs and companies will see that these games will not sell.

Neither me nor any of my pissboy friends is triggered, crying, or melting down. FAKE NEWS!

Comics are still getting the SJW treatment even though they're not making money.

The propaganda is being paid for regardless of sales.

If you are one of those that considers wearing glasses a sign of being numale, we won't see a solution unless laser therapy gets better.

"Shitlords" "Pissboys" is there any other way they could sound more juvenile? Excretions seem to be the only slur they let themselves use. What a bunch of faggots.

I wonder how much will be dumped into it until the propaganda pushers realize it is a failing venture and they are wasting shekels on this failure of propaganda.

Who #pissboy here

>tfw pissboy

>tfw SHTF shelter isn't near finished yet
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Put super male vitality in the water

> not playing vydia
> not watching series
Why would any adult care?

WE WUZ GOD EMPRAHS N SHEIT

Wearing glasses is OK, wearing non-prescription, transparent glasses is Nu-male, wearing these frames is as well.

Remember when Dorkly was just about videogames and had no political bias whatsoever?