Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
bonfire.com/power-of-a-faggot-with-a-tambourine/
youtu.be/0WXxyOW4mUo
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shills are turning people against kekistan

we must stay united

SHADILAY!!!

MAGA

AWOOOOOOOOOO

No the cringe level faggotry is. bref, why is it keki(((stan))) we aint mudshits.

Take a form and be struck by the khazarian octopus, we are formless. We worship in chaos and memes, nothing has changed.

Let things run their course, or risk repeating chanology.

shills are only trying to make kek and his followers kekistanis look cringey, don't let them.

resist the shills and the nazi larper shills those are the worst

Redditors took over the worship of Kek. We have to go back to the early days when worship was simpler and untainted by Reddit revisionism and heresy

The real Kek worshipers practice an esoteric form. It's much more powerful than the cringe public version.

I completely agree brother

we must MAGA as hard as we can

civ nat is the only reasonable nat

SHADILAY
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

holy shit that shirt is awesome do you have a link to where I Can get one?

I remember when kekistan wasnt a thing and we could worship kek in peace. Then we won the election. They everything changed around Sup Forums. Its never been the same since. No longer do i know shill from user from redditor. I had youtube channel with 300k views and it got terminated once the reddit trash flooded Sup Forums and began flagging my shit cause they thought thier kekistan shit was more important or didnt like my macron video cause it was too racist. You kekistan faggots ruined my life and influnce. I hate you reddit whores

i just wanted a link to that shirt, what are you so pissy about, sheesh

Praise KEK! With Kek ALL things are possible. Like NOT being enlisted and dying in wars for Israels fag bar in the midldle of the dessert while the jews beat off over it.

>why have you turned your backs on ron paul, liberty is dead and you have killed it!

That was Sup Forums in 2012. We've moved on and let reddit play with our recycled memes. This one is no different. What you have to understand is that memes are transient, only to be appreciated for the moment. Clinging to them is the very root of degeneracy. For the creation of new memes requires the destruction of old memes, thereby bringing balance to our board.

kek matters, ron paul is sub human trash

whoops i forgot to change my flag (I've been false flagging as a nazi to trigger them XD)

get a shirt from big man tyrone bro, tyrone is so fucking B A S E D, he really is a based black man, i'd have no problem with him dating my daughter

me and all my internet friends are wearing them, tyrone is building a fukken army of based magapedes bro, you need to support him

oops I'm kind of a newfag lol! this post was meant for

i gotchu based magapede homie, sadilay amirite?
xD
bonfire.com/power-of-a-faggot-with-a-tambourine/

>'memba when kekposting was good?
it never was good

Kek is resting up for The Big Happening this September.

Even insane chaos frog gods take summer off OP.

He will be back with extra pep in his step real soon, trust me.

I praise Kek with my actions and occasional shitposts. The shills are out in force, Kek is still here, always watching.

I want a link not more pictures of it :P

thats not the shirt I wanted you fucker

What is Kek

Newfag detected

guys, notice how we were winning all the time when we praised kek, and now we are just in limbo HOPING for a win? We need to take action. praise kek

An incarnation of Kim il Sung.

This.

The faith has gone underground. He was displeased by our actions in public and now we must worship in our own way

THAT'S RIGHT MAGAPEDES PRAISE KEK!!!
SHADILY PEDES!!!!
HOW DO I UPVOTE OP BTW I CAN'T FIND THE BUTTON??/

PRAISE CAKE

MAGA
A
G
A

Mod's are trying to push Kek over to /bant/ because digits are hypothetically against the rules.

i told u! tyrone sells them!

why arnt u following tyrone dude?

not very based tbqh.............. u should b more redpilled than this..............

youtu.be/0WXxyOW4mUo links in descriptun

he also sells "NORMIES GET OUT" shirts ahhahahahaha! REEEEEE FUKKEN NORMIES XD

No, Kekistan turned people against Kek.

Like every Sup Forums meme, it was funny until reddit did it.

I thought you were mocking me like the nazi larper shills do.

I had no idea, I'm sorry, thanks for the link!!

np!!!!

remember to drink ur milk!!! SHADILAY

why is everyone so triggered by heretics?

once a faith gets enough of a following it always happens. A split.

Kekistan has nothing to do with synchronicity and/or Kek. However Kek being chaos we don't give a fuck.

because of alt-lite liberals, being the redditor niggers that they are, ruined it like they always do.

FUCK OFF NAZI!!

Newfags ruined it and made it gay as fuck with all of the Kekistani shit and other niggerdom

Best explanation

FUCK RACISM WE ARE ALL EQUAL, WE MUST BE TOLERANT AND INCLUSIVE (NOT A LEFTIST BTW)

>he isn't a kek kommando
youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

You've been shilling this stupid fucking video and song for the past year, breaking rule 11 and constantly shitting up threads with your spam. Please commit suicide.

SHILL SPOTTED

get fuked with ur identitarian racist BS u fuckin bootlicking NAZI SHIL

In all seriousness, OP and every other kekistani/kek woshipping retard needs to be executed by firing line, kicked into a gutter and left to rot out in the open for wild animals to feed on their corpses.

Kekistan happend.

faggotry ruined it, fags ruin everything, reddit is composed of fags.

>implying it's not 90%commiecunt shills and shitposters creating division

North korea flag. I love north korea. your great leader is doing great things. North Korea and Iran are the only two countries without rothchild banks. Kek is this frog god we used to give us ultimate power. We made pictures with words called memes and had millions of users post these non stop and somehow this unleashed god like powers and got donald trump elected. Your great leader will find this of great interest

Full blown fascist here.

I will always associate kekistan with fat neckbeards who live in their mothers basement.

They were finally able to subvert meme magic through this (((kekistan))) bs, sad

I associate them with SARGON THE FAGGOT

Kek conveys an idea of Chaos.
Spontaneous individual prayers work just fine, as shown during the election.
It stops making sense as soon as you try to reduce it to an exhaustive concept you can get behind of (kekistani, alt-right or w/e else)
That's why it can't work anymore, the kekistani larpers are just polarizing everything, there's no spontaneity anymore

Yes i agree. Also kek let le pen lose to create more chaos in europe

>Be ultra-orthodox Kekite
>Circumcise my reaction images with the teeth of me
>Keep the appropriate scripture inside the rubber frog on my forehead
>Pray at the Wailing Web at least once a day
>Still no ethnostate
Feels bad man

There we go, someone with a clue. How do all of you faggots still not know that Kek left the universe this summer? You're either dumb, slacking, or uninitiated shills. This was all foretold months ago. Kek will return in September, and then things are going to get really strange.

DID KEK MAKE ANTHONY WIENER SEND PICTURES OF HIS DICK

Who else if not an insane Chaos God would ever want to see it?

Kekistan has nothing to do with kek

I don't care about kek, but can we at least take back Momiji from r/ptg/ The_Donald?

No, that's the price you pay when a whole board goes full on shilling for trump the kike puppet to get elected.

They don't check your digits anymore

If you're rich and famous enough they'll let you check anything

checked

>Reddit spacing
>Kekistan flag
>Shadilay
This is ironic right?