Ignorance is Bliss

Fuck you faggots. I'm out. I'm taking my power level and my redpills and dump them all down the toilets. I'm going straight to tinder to fuck the most degenerate mixed race cunt I can find. I had enough of this sad enlightened red pilled existence. Cypher was right, ignorance is bliss. So long suckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type7.php
yashanet.com/image/matrix/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The steak didn't even look that good. Sellouts are terrible negotiators.

Still, I'd exchange some of my power level for some sweet degeneracy right about now.

>Sup Forums
>thinking you can leave

"I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth."

Trying hard user... but tinder just told me Im out of likes. Got to pay to click on degenerate pics nowadays!

>Trading the Red pill for Hiv meds

Lmao

Let the fire burn user. Nothing comes easy but don't worry, we all contemplated going back at one point or another. It's just another step in the process.

Never, ever, take the Cypher Pill.

Go lift weights user

Good luck, you're here forever.

give into degeneracy and you will be happy but the devil always has his due. Thats why Cypher is dead.

I tried to return to normie life but got rejected hard. Don't bother, user.

it doesn't work like that

>redpilled
>trying to get out of degeneracy

it keeps pulling me back though
i cant stop banging sloots

id settle down with one if i found one i wanted but until then my dick wont say no

Dumb nignog. Once you take the red pill, there is no way back.

If you try to act 'normal', you will only achieve constant grievance over things you CANNOT UNSEE.

You are fucked.

Good luck with that, sincerely.

Nobody cares

You can have both. Bash degenerate desperate chicks WHILE dropping red pills here and there. It's what I've been doing.

I kinda did that for a while. These girls were not total degenerates, but dropping these pills was just too much work man. They fight hard.

Aye but at least you had your bust na'm sayin

Cypher didn't realise that the machines would just pull the plug on him. You're too far down the rabbit hole now friend user

cypher died tho

Fuck you cunt I had enough of the redpill too, but I want something stronger, I want the crimson pill. I want to know and expose every single shit.

"Ignorance is bliss" is a valid way to live, yet for some reason people who are "red pilled" tend to get super butthurt if you bring it up.

Look I get that being red pilled, having your eyes wide open is a good thing theoretically, you can see the world for what it is, you can make decisions based on reality instead of the illusion that most people live, but none of that guarantees success or happiness, so it boils down to asking yourself this question: if you can't be successful and happy while red pilled, would you rather live in blissful ignorance instead and be happy?

Personally I would take the latter if my choice was between the two, I'd go back to being blue pilled if it guarantees happiness. I'm actually considering it as well and have been participating in more and more degeneracy lately (and feeling happier for it)

Nice flag faggot, now take it off.

Hypocrite

You act like these are mutually exclusive and you can't be both. People are massive hypocrites, who cares. Do both.

>would you rather live in blissful ignorance instead and be happy?
I was never happy

See you tomorrow.

It's true
He got the suppository

just download grinder and find a trans woman

If you are not a spineless cuck, we expect you back. Degeneracy is boring and unfullfilling, drowning yourself in a sea of bad habits, casual encounters and vicked vices. I honestly find one night stands, hard drinking and drug parties disgusting and less appealing compared tp martial arts, watching decent cinema, interesting conversations on history, art and politics, cooking, having sex with my gf (virgin before me) or visiting other cities. But I came to this through rather decadent lifestyle. I did all sorts of drugs - weed, amphetamine, methadone, hashish, ecstasy, mephedrone, acid, NBOME. Had sex with 10+ women, some older, some younger (16 even, that is legal here BTW), plenty of drinking hard alcohol, fights on the streets. I've did some deranged shit, once I almost killed a bitch for pleasure (head hits and strangling, was drunk and pissed off, she enjoyed pain), almost partook in an orgy, used to visit clubs, raves, that sort of shit. AMA.

the crimson pill is the best pill

>try to be normal
>rant and laugh about zimbabwe's current predicament
You can't truly abandon the red pill, only water it down.

i cant preach against degeneracy when im a dirty degenerate

i shouldnt be a hypocrite just because everyone else is

Why are Adidas sweatpants so popular over there?

I honestly can't understand while lots of westerners rant about redpills ruining their lives. Yes, now your eyes are opened to new problems of your nation and race. But you should be aware and proud of your nation's heritage, culture, past acomplishments. That will give you strength to better yourself through reading, debating others and physical training. Trying to redpill others made some friends leave you? Those weren't your true friends, and anybody who's eyes are opened to the truth because of you is worth a hundred times more. If you sit drepressed at your mothers basement all day shitposting here, you are not really redpilled. Anybody can help their nation through something. Abandon your degenerate habits and help others do so, donate blood and old clothes to your countrymen, maintain good relationship with your family and friends, or start a family or business, attend rallies and political events. Find a part time job which can help you spread your views subtly (I work as part time teacher for example), join sport events and acquire new contacts.
Tl;dr fuck weak willed cucks, do your part for the nation and race. Those activities are much more pleasurable than tinder shags.

See you tomorrow. :^)

Off you go, faggot

Comfy as fuck m8

I just hate type 7. Here is a description of Lu-Cypher:

eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type7.php

Cypher was always right.

low energy
you never even had a power level to begin with
psh
gtfo

this. its only hard until you figure out what you have to do to fight against it

better yourself, read/watch stuff about history/philosophy, formulate arguments and redpill people

and most importantly, find a good wife and have some damn kids

A lil more of "Cypher" or Venus or Netzah or whatever:

yashanet.com/image/matrix/index.htm

If you could really go back, you either 1) were never truly red pilled, and were just going with the red pill flow of those around you; or 2) are truly degenerate - the libfags and sjw's in a way are merely pathetic, just going along with their programing. You on the other hand, know the truth, and willfully reject it just to wet your dick. You're worse than them. At least they can claim ignorance. Just go.

>the cultural cancer depresses you
>decide to act in a cancerous way to remedy you're loneliness or whatever the fuck
>cancer becomes stronger
>it overcomes more people
>rinse repeat
>cancer spreads
>it becomes harder for people to resist
>in 50 years everyone is obese, suffering from STDS, stupidity or pathological groupthink (or all of the above)
>the human race as we know it is dead

I honestly think you should reconsider OP, if only from a logical POV.

what you need is the good ol' Peterson pill