Whens the white man hate gonna end getting real tired of it

Whens the white man hate gonna end getting real tired of it.

When the Saxon learns to hate again

A white woman!!!! The BBC is clearly racist for not promoting a transgendered muslim martian as the next doctor.

Manhating women can only get cucks, and they are instinctively disgusted by cucks, so they aren't really a threat in the long term.

Most women like that are set straight once they get a boyfriend with opposing views. Like the Laci Green x Chris Ray Gun situation, for example.

I don't think it's that bad I mean as long as they don't push a agenda the doctor is quoted as saying “timelords don't have this silly gender as you humans do" so in other words that's saying he doesn't care and isn't that what we want ? For people to stop caring ?

It is demoralizing as fuck considering we're the scapegoat, and EVERY article in the MSM puts us down, while articles they write about anyone else makes them out to be victims or attempts to "empower" them. I've never had such a seething hatred for elitist Jews like after this election, and how the media has spun us as less than human for the past 3 years, then try to still call themselves liberals or champions of diversity.

Once all the debt accumulated over the centuries has been repaid

She looks like a jewish cunt. Also i heard she gets a black love interest. Who could be behind this?

You mean how the latest doctor's companion is a black woman who constantly talks about the fact that she's a lesbian?

It wouldn't surprise me if they have sex in the first episode, just to show how uncool heterosexuality is.

>watching dr who

faggots.

I agree but don't take this as doctor who siding with them

What is white man

She has to be sexy.

Can a Dr Who level smart woman be sexy and do you want to travel with her on adventures in her Tardis?

This is going to be interesting.

Will definitely watch unless she's being blacked.

The female doctor does not bother me, what does is the slew of new writers that came with. Calling it now male viewership is gonna drop like a rock because the writers are only gonna do muh vagina jokes, and I'm calling it now, there is gonna be a shit ton of period or menopause jokes.

When we force it to, probably. I can't see mestizos, niggers, and Jews ever stopping it on their own. They're having too much fun. They love the power rush they get from harming innocents, just because they're European.

When they finally realize that it doesn't win them elections.

>follows buzzfeed
>"guise when will the liberal shit end?"
You are digging your own grave user.

Besides where are all the burgers complaining that doctor who sucks?

When are you going to realize it's not hatred of white men to not focus on them 100% of the time?

Needs to be a fat black woman.

>Wuz time travellaz n sheeit

It is. The whole point of the progressive agenda is anti-white. Also, idiot, notice the headline that specifically mocks white men.

Nu Who has been dead to me since Doctor 10.

the last heterosexual white male campion, was completely emasculated and dominated by his wife.

there was the pan sexual white male. though he is only shown flirting with women, and always shown picking up men for sex.

two white women with black boyfriends

the gay black woman

the black woman med student

the guy fat bald white male

the white girl that existed several times in different places in space and time. having black boyfriends in many of those instances.

ahaha, thank God I lost all interest in DW when that cuckold faggot Matt smith took the spot.

LOL of course he will, have you ever watched dr who

Im 100% OK with this, Dr Who has been plumetting for a good while now, this screams desperation

>Also i heard she gets a black love interest.
That was a rumor I spread yesterday. You all took to the bait like fish. Although technically it isn't off the table.

except doctor 11 still checked to see if he was a guy.

I tried giving Matt smith a chance but he just sucked so much shit I gave up on the series entirely

I heard their original idea was for her to have a white male companion but the BBC test viewers found it too unbelievable there could be any sexual tension between a white british man and a white british woman.

>doesn't recognize a troll article

When are the click bait shit tier articles going to stop? Getting real tired of this shit

I lost interest after Tennant. Doesn't affect me at all.

when people stop clicking on them

> Dying series
> Tries to save itself by catering to SJW and feminists

What could possibly go wrong

>travel through time
>period and menopause jokes
Oh god pls no! It's going to be obnoxious as hell.

lol reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife. She is a commie, and she asked me which country we will run go to if there is a war. I said I wouldn't run, I would get my gun and start killing communists.

Kim where the fuck is my ICBM

I don't fucking care, because I don't watch TV and especially not shitty series

By that logic asians africans and arabs have a hefty bill to pay. So once again the white man is ahead of the game - or perhaps stupid for even thinking there's a debt to pay

Fake article or it's removed.