That prophecy thing. New theory

First saw the "prophecy" prior to the rise of the Trumpenriech.

If any one has a good screen grab please share / I only have a poor copy.

I want to present a few theories on the next steps.
Some say we are at 4. I think maybe 5. But I have a feeling that as the steps come they will intensify much like birthing pains.

1. Trump wins with republican congress.

2. Brexit

3. Killing bolt some claim to be Trumps missile strike in the mid-east. I am not so sure on that one but it does make some sense.

4. Star gorges itself on clay. Terrorism in UK. I could see that.

#### some say you are here.

5. Idols speak and move about. Did not idols come together after the bombing at Ariana Grande's concert bombing?

#### maybe here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khidr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here are my thoughts and how this could intensify more globally.

6. Black Flag above the dome. I assume Dome of the Rock with ISIS flag, reasoning being that the most valuable "Dome" in Islam would be that one. Certainly other domes exist but none carry the significance of the Dome of the Rock. This could also mean the fall of Isreal (in b4 "JIDF" thread) or at least a reduction. Some would try to claim that it would be (((them))) working with them but the next thought will provide more insight.

The black flag is commonly used by Islamic states because of what it represents. In western culture we associate it with a pirates black flag. But we are dealing with a mid-eastern mindset that links it to the Mahdi. See link but TLDR is that he will rise to power to make war against the world (Christians and Jews alike) on behalf of Islam. Is not in the Quran but in the Haditha (sp, basically verbal tradition). The Christian would see him as an embodiment of the anti-Christ as he would persecute and attempt to destroy Christianity.

So we are talking end of days kind of stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Some say this is linked to China and I can definitely see that. I would like to present another possibility which would begin to make sense with other steps.

This is one links up with step 6 and here is why. The dragon is a reference to the dragon that St George slayed.

TLDR of wiki

St George born here. His tomb and shrine are still here. Strong ties to templars during the crusades. Apparitions of St George appeared to templars during the crusades (from his wiki which i will also link).

From the wiki regarding the antiChrist: "The city was visited by the local Arab geographer al-Muqaddasi in 985, when it was under the Fatimid Caliphate, and was noted for its Great Mosque which served the residents of al-Ludd, Ramla, and the nearby villages. He also wrote of the city's "wonderful church (of St. George) at the gate of which Christ will slay the Antichrist."

From the wiki regarding wells in the area (dripping water?): In 1882, the Palestine Exploration Fund's Survey of Western Palestine described Lod as "A small town, standing among enclosure of prickly pear, and having fine olive groves around it, especially to the south. The minaret of the mosque is a very conspicuous object over the whole of the plain. The inhabitants are principally Moslim, though the place is the seat of a Greek bishop resident of Jerusalem. The Crusading church has lately been restored, and is used by the Greeks. Wells are found in the gardens....".

From wiki regarding the coat of arms: The Jewish refugees came in waves, first from Morocco and Tunisia, and later from Ethiopia and the then Soviet Union.[63] So, the city's logo (coat of arms) is inscribed with Biblical words from Jeremiah 31:17: "The children will return to their country."

So you can see that this can easily be a reference to St George and his dragon but wait, there is more. This will be coming from St Georges wiki and from the wiki about the dragon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

TLDR:

St George slays a dragon and the city in which it happens converts to Christianity. They build a church at the spot of the slaying of the dragon. A spring pours forth from the alter.

St George patron saint of many places in addition to England.

From the wiki regarding Sweden: In Sweden, the princess rescued by Saint George is held to represent the kingdom of Sweden, while the dragon represents an invading army. Several sculptures of Saint George battling the dragon can be found in Stockholm, the earliest inside Storkyrkan ("The Great Church") in the Old Town. Iconography of the horseman with spear overcoming evil was widespread throughout the Christian period.

So you may be asking, is there more? Yes. This is getting a bit in the weeds which I will admit but I think it ties it all together.

Who is the Khidr? An Islamic sage type. Referred to as the green, or the green one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khidr

St George is considered a version of him in the Levant (ISIS = ISIL, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).

From the Khidr wiki regarding the antiChrist: In another narration al-Khi?r met with Ali by the Kaaba and instructed him about a supplication that is very meritorious when recited after the obligatory prayers. It is reported by Imam Muslim that during the time when the false Messiah appears and as he approaches at the outskirts of the city of Medina, a believer would challenge him, whom the false Messiah will slice into two piece and rejoin, making it appear that he caused him to die and be resurrected, to which this man would proclaim the falsehood of the Dajjal who would try again to kill him (or make show of it) but would fail and thus his weakness and inability being made revealed. According to the commentators and transmitters of this narration the person who will challenge the Antichrist and humiliate him will be al-Khi?r..

Now my theory about this that gets in the weeds is that the green one is also a reference to St George but also to the Green knight from the Arthurian legends. Khir will be "killed" only to be brought back. The green knight is decapitated yet lives. In addition, the story of St George and the princess he saves from the dragon involves her girdle being used to tie the dragon and lead it. Gawain accepts a girdle from the green knights wife unknowingly being tested. But thats another rabbit hole for another day.

Summary:

So lets wrap this all together. A person will make war against the Chrisitans and Jewish people of the earth (Mahdi). To the Islamic people he will be the one to bring about the end all be all caliphate. To the rest he is the antiChrist.

St George's tomb will be the site of where Christ will slay the antiChrist. Which is in Lod about 20-30 miles outside of Jeruslame which is where the black flag would fly over the dome. Lod being the home of St George where his shrine still sits. At the doors to his church is where the antiChrist is to be slayed by Christ.

Numerous references to St George and water dripping from a dragon. The key being that the dragon would be slain. Much pain and suffering to finally bring one who would rescue from the dragons hand. Sweden traces its kingdom to the princess that was rescued by St. George from the dragon which was to eat her. (geez this sounds like the dragon from Revelation chasing the woman, another rabbit hole, another time).

So I believe with a certainty that the events foretold still revolve around the mid-east and not so much about China.

The remainder of the prophecy

8. Two voices will call in a silence that all will hear

Perhaps a total communication black out, but some how two still get out the message (Revelation has something similar regarding 2 witnesses)

9. A Rock will stand on seven hills.

Peter=Rock. I am not a Catholic-bro but believe this points toward Rome and the last Pope talked about by Malachy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

10. The ravens will starve.

If St George is correct, he also is a patron saint of England, so great forces could unite against the kingdom there. I think the reference to the ravens at the tower of London is the best conclusion.

11. The bear will leave its cave forever.

Moscow includes in its city seal St George. No doubt a reference to Russia. I knew a "dreamer" once who dreamed of the Russians having to move to the US after a great war but he did not know why.

12. The rod and ring will strike.

A king, or perhaps THE king will strike.

The prophecy is True
youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E

Kek!

So you be saying
dis nigga
is da muffugin key
to da prophecy?

word to ya saint

The ring of Solomon and the staff of Moses are both in the Ark of the Covenant.

B.R.H.I.C.S

I disagree.

The nations of the world will be brought to battle at the Valley of Meggido, aka Armageddon. The False Prophet and Antichrist will be cast into hell at the conclusion of this battle by Jesus at the Second Coming.

The allusion to China is the 200,000,000 man army that marches west to Jerusalem to get to Meggido; that army will cross the Euphrates when it is somehow dammed up. Hence only the belly of the dragon being wet (the serpent/dragon was cursed to crawl on the ground forever).

I don't know if this thing is a real prophecy or not, but I can peg pretty much each step to something in the bible.

You are spot on that the Islamic Messiah is the Antichrist.

The staff of Aaron, budded, is in the ark. There is no such thing as the ring of Solomon, nor is it in the ark.

A jar of mannah
The 10 commandments
The staff of Aaron, budded

These things are in the ark. Also possible would be the ashes from the last red heifer slaughtered at the temple. Possible, not biblical.

i take a preterist view of revelation. tldr, much of it had to do with 70 ad. im not an ardent supporter of the idea but just as an fyi, Vespasian lead armies from the Euphrates to destroy Jerusalem. in addition, China will be Christian by 2050 roughly so this would have to be before then i would think.

i think who ever wrote it did have a deep knowledge of the Bible.

I have not considered before the idea of the serpent crawling (Good ole Genesis) but find it fascinating.

i would think that if it was still around it would of been rediscovered in the crusades. not to say it couldnt be hidden in some random monestary some where.

wait, the seal of solomon is the star of david which comes from the "red shield = rothschilds". thats just really really wierd and almost to in the weeds for me. that is very interseting.

Then you think the bible speaking of a thousand year reign of Jesus on earth is a lie.

You believe the bible lies in that place, in those places, over and over and over and over again, I have no idea why you place any confidence in the bits you base your theory on.

Would you like me to quote you the relevant parts showing a thousand year reign? A thousand years the elect rule with Jesus? A thousand years the devil is bound? A thousand years between the Second Coming and Judgment Day?

You're in a horrifically small and misinformed minority; nobody seriously pushes the preterist position anymore.

The seal of Sol-o-mon is a kabbalistic device, not a biblical one. Demons would not be controlled by a device on a ring, nor was Solomon attempting anything but demon worship by the mid to late portions of his life, with no apparent redemption.

im not an ardent preterist but think that it does offer some enlightening ideas.

i actually believe more of duality of prophecy (Messiah will come, and now he will come again). I think what was then is a foreshadowing of what is to come so to look at those ideas are only to give example. that being said. perhaps you understand my view a little better.

correct. so very sad for Solomon. I have often wondered about his salvation.

i woudl love your thoughts on it (not to hijack the thread) but you seem to be very informed which is often rare

Nobody gets into heaven on good behavior, and the wisest man in the world is no exception to that.

He believed Moses and the prophets, so he's in heaven.

John 5:46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.

The odd thing to me is that the least person saved is greater than John the Baptist, who must be considered greater than Solomon by Jesus' own words:

Matthew 11:11 “Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

great point. i would consider that issues of heaven are a mystery to us on this side of it. i think once we are there we will understand more fully on so many things that are beyond our current state of understanding.

A 1D being is blind.
A 2D being sees things in 1D.
A 3D being sees things in 2D.

How many dimensions is God, and how many dimensions will we be? Because we will know as we are known; that infers a parity of perception.

Sometimes driving in rush hour traffic my mind suddenly latches on to the fact that I will be alive and conscious and "me", forever.

ive often explained the trinity in such a way. i found a video once that used it as an explanation to make us realize that in our current state we simply cannot understand God. He is so far beyond that even trying to wrap our minds beyond the trinity is currently impossible. some day we will no longer see through a glass darkly. we shall see face to face and i long for that day.

The text says the battle will be at the mountain of Meggido. Not valley. Amil makes sense of that, dispensational rapture theory stuff breaks down at this level.

It boils down to a perception problem, yes. From God's perspective, He is quite sure that He is One God.

From ours, not so much. We tend to think of God as three persons, one God.

I like to see it this way. If I tried to show a Flatlander a six sided cube with different colored sides, all he would ever see or be able to comprehend is that I showed him six different colored squares.

He'd have to take my word on it that it really is just one cube, and not six squares.

Shut the fuck up you cryptokike faggot

It's the plains that will house the armies of the world, not the hill.

Many Christians travel to Megiddo and walk to the 15-acre (6 hectare) summit because of its eschatological significance. There they look at the excavated buildings, walls, water and gate system and then move to the north edge of the mound where they have a magnificent view of the valley, or more correctly, plain, which spreads out before them known as the “Jezreel” in the OT and “Esdraelon” in NT times (Esdraelon being the Greek modification of Jezreel). The plain separates the Galilean hills in the north from Mounts Carmel and Gilboa to the south. The immensity of the plain is so astonishing that when Napoleon Bonaparte first viewed it, he was reported to have said: “All the armies of the world could maneuver their forces on this vast plain…There is no place in the whole world more suited for war that this…[It is] the most natural battleground of the whole earth” (Cline 2002: 142).

Yes goy.... dragon prophecy.... good goy

I have to assume at this point that your life is just absolutely miserable, and you're operating on the "Misery loves company" principle.

Nah, I just felt like getting (You)'s

Also (((dragon)))

Whelp. Time to build a Sup Forums survival team consisting of many men and women where we can all circle jerk and not have to worry about being estranged because we're all already estranged from humanity.