So is Richard Spencer one of /our guys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=-5FOx5TDlBw
archive.is/rNlBN
archive.is/OFnKW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jared Taylor doesn't discuss the Jewish Question. He even said at one conference that "American Renaissance has many Jewish friends" and that Jews "look white to me."

Richard Spencer is a mediocre speaker who hates football that's about it.

The "Jews look white to me" response is Jared's go-to response whenever he's confronted. He is aware that most people in the WN community don't like Jews, so he keeps quiet on the issue for the most part.

he isn't adhered to the movement for a rightful cause, he wants to make himself famous
not much different from any e-celeb

now this is a man I can trust

Because Jared actually wants to grow the movement, talking about the Jewish question is a cliche for a "white supremacist". Plus the bigger issue is our own race. Richard is gorgeous, and a great figurehead for the movement.

will CIA niggers EVER stop subverting things

People that think Richard is controlled opposition are fucktards. You can't be this picky you fuckwits or we will not grow.

Now we wait for the 1488 schizos

>hates football
kek that's my favourite thing about him

Is this real?

>Is real
>Israel

ohfug.png

Sage /ourguy/ threads. It's fucking cancer.

Thats a realy shallow understanding of his points

jesus christ, no

The number of
>why does he hate sportball
Responses show how fucking retarded people really are, I guess these are just reddit refugees

A fag, a weeaboo and a pedo goes t a bar...

Hide and ignore e-celeb threads. Report and disregard e-celeb posters.

No I hate thate guy.

>hear story about his mom

When is the next march?

yes goyim lock yourself in to the first CIA LARPer that comes along

lock your destiny in to what the CIA wants

>literally the same people in the same threads

Barbara Lerner Spectre and CIA LARPer Spencer are two sides to the same Jewish coin

Richard Spencer is not an "e celeb" you idiot.

The Jewish question is irrelevant if he lived in his ideal nation. Jewish sedition would become impossible.

What's the deal with those richard spencer threads popping up all day?

the CIA subverted the entire Hippie movement

you don't think they would try to subvert the potential Reich 2.0 with at least one CIA LARP operation?

This guy is friends with the Bush CIA family

> muh judeo-massonic plot to destroy christianity

fuck off, you the real kike here.
Israel is an ethno-state, and we should take it as an example.

why can't any discuss the jewish question rationally without denying the holocaust like a retard?

we should do to Israel what they did to the Nazi Reich until they force Jews to undo all the damage they've done over the last 200+ years

then we'll have pure ethnostates anyway

Lol no. There's a clip on youtube where he addresses it by saying "I can't really afford to be a crank on more than one issue."

>American Renaissance has many Jewish friends
Like Stephen Miller, who is secretly friends with Richard Spencer. Definitely /ourjew/.

he's a federal agent who's trying to subvert the 'alt-right'

they do it with just about every movement.

Saying that you are okay with Israel having ethnostate if we get ours is a good way to argue. Its not like saying that locks us out of option of making it a nuclear oven if we take power. You are bitching about non issue.

i dont want to sound like a dick, because i dont ever judge people based on their looks, but what is up with richard spenecer's head? it's a very odd shape - looks like an egg or even a football. is that because of his weird haircut or is his head just weirdly shaped naturally? if it's the latter, is this some sort of genetic disorder, to be so cone-shaped? thanks.

These photoshops are starting to make feel ill. I got a headache.

pls stop spreading that photoshopped version

yeah I'm not sure. it's kinda weird, right?

fuck you guys

This meme is pretty weak. Maybe bogface would have been better.

fugoff leaf

Hockey is where it's at!

>1 post by this ID

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Do you faggots fail to understand that the more ridiculous you make it the funnier it can be, it's either go all out or go suck a dick.

who's that ultra smug guy in the right?

seriously pol. is he?

at least hes white

I think it's pretty obvious he is another e-celeb controlled opposition, but obviously these "le kekistani xDDD #magapede" faggots will celebrate any e-celeb they come about

He's paid to do what he does.

So, no.

here's the thing

I believe he played football. I read that once.

>Anyone who isn't fully 14/88 is our enemy
Jared is strategically agnostic on the JQ. He's a great speaker, and he has been honest about his intentions from the start. He forms a NECESSARY gateway for our ideas to reach a broader swath of white people who are feeling the symptoms of multi-culturalism but don't yet understand who the puppet-masters are.

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4

richard spencer is a faggot who wears cheap suits from JC Penney or Sears.

Do you ever feel smart and enlightened when you go on this board? I do. I feel super fucking int right now

Required listening. Proves your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

...not so much.

if you would be one of us you would not have to ask that question.
that is how we know you are a shill..
Asking is this as if it was worth a question or a thread.
fuck off

was this taken before the gay orgy?

Shill detected

ITT people the Right needs now more than ever

This. They will call anyone a shill or a kike with little to no evidence

>Richard will never record another podcast with Bowden

It literally was controlled opposition.

They didn't think people would actually jump on the bandwagon.

Streisand Effect always fucks them over.

I wonder who's behind this post?

No but Jared Taylor is based AF.

What is spencergate?

Spencer can go fuck a...
>hears about his mom
Hes an alright guy.

All of you are missing the point.

Richard Spencer is one person, it doesn't matter whether he is shill or not at this stage. The important thing is the mindset & beliefs of the people coming to him because he is the most public "pro-white" figure atm. If he has a large following, and they are all redpilled on the jew then it doesn't matter what he says about them publicly.

You are all attacking each other over nonsense at this point. Rather than attacking Spencer, you should be convincing his supporters of the truths about the kikes, Israel, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FOx5TDlBw

He's got the ideology and the heritage.
Now he just needs the quickness of mind and maybe actor's training as well.

Why I'm so glad you asked!
archive.is/rNlBN
archive.is/OFnKW

>alt-right is a name literally made up by a jew
>that jew, Paul (((Gottfried))), trained Richard Spencer and gave him his ideology
>somehow, if you point all this out, you are the jewish shill
I wish these retarded Spencer posters would read the daily threads on here about him, do the research to verify the information presented, and understand that Dick is a textbook example of controlled opposition.
If he was even half-way legit, maybe he would take hold here, but literally everything he does screams shill, warns that you are dealing with controlled opposition. There is no bigger fake out there than Dick.