Internet Historian

This man is doing a great service to us and should be rewarded.

agreed

I actually do wonder about stuff like this
Are people taking physical records of history anymore? Will anyone remember all the internet happenings caused by us, or will those who write history leave out all of our victories?

Heene did nothing wrong

exactly. yesterday we identified the cuck who ran over a dog with his car in a matter of hours. why is the mainstream media not reporting this?

Cause you're a bunch of neck beard faggots who spew "emperor Trump is God! A digital frog told me so by the power of random generated 7s!!!!!!"

You're right, why wouldn't they cover you?

On this note, he is great. I heard about balloon boy but he just went full investigate and I was hooked.

Never heard of pools closed before (yes I'm relatively new, lurk more faggot). Hope to see more of his future videos.

bully

well he factcheks which is more than can be said than about cca 95% of the mainstream media

If you don't talk about history you let the kikes talk about history, so he's good on my book.

His voice is pretty smoothing to listen to.

>trump
>god

Martin, pick up the phone.
We have got a lot to talk about.

bump

>Will anyone remember all the internet happenings caused by us

kek

the only ones whom think these 'happenings' are important are you guys and no, they will not be remembered other then the fact that you fags keep re-posting them until you are old enough that you don't give a shit anymore.

I don't mean innocuous bullshit like bike lock guy, I mean more like the general internet culture and force in getting Trump elected and the resurgent nationalist movement online. Will it even be noted in history, and if so will it only be seen as a small group of """bigots"""?

info? i missed it.

It's like when you were a kid and had that secret club with those adventures.

It'll pass and all these "Happenings" will seem like a hobby you did for fun.

I thought that was one of those sargon-clones at first but this channel is actually pretty good. thanks op, dunno how I missed this one.
"Down the rabbit hole" is also kind of an internet historian, though its less focused on politics

> you
fuck you, fuck off
> we
you motherfuckers think people dont notice. you fagots have to go back right fucking now

most memes are shit even the viral ones.
they last a few montha then they die who gives a shit

What did he mean by this?

>normal fags learning the history and culture is a good thing
fuck let alone hes only doing it for jewtube shekels, how fucking dead is Sup Forums now the fuck

yeah this is pretty much the same as knowyourmeme.

He uses ellipses in the closed captioning though, lul

yes fucking exactly, the first guy to profit jewtube cash off image board culture was ihateeverything or something like that.
some other morons had raid videos but I think that guy really did the most damage and got the gates open for 9fag and edgy reddick 7 year olds to flood here.

He's constantly breaking rules 1 & 2.

He doesn't want his channel to be taken down, it's pretty reasonable

His editing is top notch and his stuff is extremely well summarized in video form.
Seems like one of the only guys who actually cares about internet culture and not in monetizing politics like every other retard out there.

is this Sup Forums?

Holy shit, trying to shit talk someone for being a newfag but then immediately outing yourself as a newfag

You need to shut the fuck up and LURK MOAR

I wish the mods would fucking ban your IP for a year so you have to lurk

its not reddit for sure

Agreed, videos are quite high standard and entertaining as well as keeping such records.

no but come on hes basically selling us out.

well they'll remember who the 45th president of the US was

kek

A true pleasure.