You ok with this?

fucking liberals man

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/doctor-who#13th-doctor

I would've been in 2010 but now its 2017 and everything is political and sjw oriented.

If it wasn't the 506th thread about it, I would care. I'm just numb from all the stupidity that doesn't belong on Tunis board.
Like this thread. go cry there, faggot.

Libshitstains will cry the woman isn't black next.

Who fucking cares ?
We haven't even seen her acting.
If she's good then I'm okay with this.

I only hope the media didn't freak out over her being the first female doctor. They want to normalize things like this but they just blow them out of proportion

Russell T. Davis carried that reboot, practically; David Tennant was the shit! After Matt Smith, as the "Doctor", they should've pronounced it DOA and left it. Steven Moffat only exacerbated the decline.

Same. I just ignore everything now.
I remember when all films in the early 00s were all like blue, and either matrixy or about vampires, everything was nu-metal and extremely edgey. Hated it all and just went hard into anime.

I'm doing the same again. There's been a surge of people going back to anime and manga simply because it's entertainment that has been untainted by the west.

I want to actually enjoy myself as much as I can when watching or reading something.

who fucking cares? Dr. Who is garbage anyways, why does it matter at all who the lead character is

>Russel T Davies
That queer didn't do anything well. The reboot has just been shit all together. The original series was never that good.

Test

>white woman with blonde hair
WOOOOOOOW. Just. Wow. They had one fucking chance to do it right and they fucked up. She's not even brown OR Muslim. Those racist fuckers.

Had they given her blue eyes, it would have been TOO much. I am LITERALLY SHAKING.

agree

Are you complaining about a shape-changing alien from outside of time who goes on adventures through-out the known universe has for the 13th time changed appearance to appear as an "earth woman"?

The Doctor doesn't have a gender; it's a Time Lord. Fiction.

Its simple, we kill the Doctor.

Complain that she's another white person, push their own narrative against them. Let Capaldi die as the Final Doctor. Use their own tactics against them. You should already know what to do.

24 hours and this dumb bitch still hasn't said a word about the new doctor.

No one cares because she's white.

This just means that The Doctor isn't gay for The Master anymore.

It's been literally changed into a straight relationship. LMAO

At least she's easy on the eyes and not a fat ginger.
I've never once watched Dr who so I can't say I care.

>unironically watching Dr. Who
>ever

Are you all a bunch of desperate neckbeards trying to get attention from that fat ugly nerd girl at work or something?

I'm mostly laughing at people who think I care what gender/race characters in a shitty TV show are like this idiot

This
How the fuck can anyone watch this fucking garbage and how are people surprised when their garbage normie shit gets hit with the diversity club.

Ahhh who am I kidding? Your gay children-shows are all you have don't you?

are you implying that putting a white person in a lead role is diverse??

WOW.

>tfw you will never be BRAAAAP'D by this Galiifreyan arse

feels bad man

The show has always been left leaning, why do you act surprised?

Why women shouldn't be able to be doctors?

>be dalek
>Dr Who breaks out the sisters
>eye literally bugs out on stalk
>want citizenship, want to know more
>only have one sucker arm
>one. sucker. arm

i wish i was born kaled

I've long since abandoned (((western entertainment))) so I don't really give a shit. Anyone who still has any hope on this front is completely delusional.

I don't give a fuck about TV shows or movies.

I didn't even watch the current season of Doctor Who.
I saw one episode with The Doctor basically telling some poo-in-loos who had established a space colony that they had to give it over to murderous robots because they happened to become sentient.

Somehow it was perfectly okay that the robots murdered people, and the poos just had to accept and live with it or else.

I was already not enjoying it but that episode just seemed to have an awful message.

Stop watching tv, clean your room, get a family and become politically active.

Damn, I guess they will stop paying TV license ranso... I mean fee right?

Oh wait nope, they won't. They won't stab themselves with plastic knives in the eyes either, police confiscated them all already

You have to be severely demented to watch that show.

This is a scientific fact.

If you enjoy that show you are psychologically retarded.

>13th
>13 is known to be bad luck

feminism will kill this liberal show

dog bless

I'm fine with it. Capaldi already killed it. This just has the added benefit of BTFO muh strong womyn leads before the BBC cancels it due to shit ratings

>mfw she only got the role to fill the diversity quota

aaand the fight is on

I don't really care about some shitty tv show I've never watched

The Doctor is now genderfluid transgirl.. could be non-binary too...

Definitely Trans non-binary Doctor

Dr. Literally Who

>dr.who

I only know faggots and female sjw that watch this show.

People in the UK pay for a TV licence so it doesn't matter if they actually watch

>caring about Who after Moffat ruined it with SJW garbage

LOL why?

Nope so people are calling me sexist!

Succumb to one demand and the pretensions only increase, infinitely. Tocqueville wrote about this 170 years ago...

Left always fucking eats itself, always.

I've only ever met female Dr Who fans. Do men even watch that show?

I am male and I watch the show. It's quite popular in the UK.

Only the older episodes.

It's still made by BBC?

Well it's still shite then. who cares?

Go and call the new doctor transgender to some feminist and see her brain melting.

>I don't like thing
WHO ELSE DOESN'T AMIRITE?

Plz clap.

I hope he is gay and muslim too

In the UK we have proper Doctor Who fan clubs, mainly made up of old men who like to dress up as cybermen or daleks. Sometimes they appear at low-grade fairs or fetes (in costume) and will walk around high-fiving young kids and waving to people.

Doctor Who died in 1989.

It should have stayed dead

ratings bout to dip

No, most Dr. Who watchers are female or couples

most female watchers had a crush on Tennant and/or Smith. A lot of them dropped off with Capaldi.

Thankfully the new doctor is actually really hot so prepare for more male viewers

next episode:

the tardis gets a fitted kitchen.,...

Where the black cuck companion cooks

This was SJW pandering bullshit. They could have made a new show with Romana. Could have made a new show with The Doctor's Daughter. Could have made a new show chronicling the untold days of River song. But, no - Let's make The Doctor a woman, and oh how convenient now that there's a lesbian companion. This show has been ruined over the years and I hope it goes the way of Sense 8. Come on Jodie Whittaker - Be our new Sylvestor McCoy. KILL THIS SHOW.

For those of us who are older, we grew up with the original show when there was nothing cool or trendy about liking it what-so-ever. This revival has become some sort of hipster millennial disease. Can't attend conventions anymore because these dipshits cosplay while they take up as much space and make as much noise as possible trying to prove they "are the biggest fan" in the convention hall. I can't wait for this show to finally crash and burn. The writers ruined it. Just like they ruined comic books. Bunch of dipshits who don't support what it is about forcing change, then flouncing off and not supporting the franchise post-change. Die Doctor Who, DIEEEEEEEE

People would cared more 5 years ago

I think we're all accustomed to female pandering by now

Women didn't like Dr Who when it was nerdy

As with comic books and video games, when these things become popular, sanitised, cool, females muscle in

If she's good then who gives a fuck. As long as they don't use a nigger next.

>when virtue signalling is more important than ratings

I have no problem just as long as we get some nice scenes starring her feet

>tv
who cares? tv is garbage. i haven't watched tv in about a decade. was at a friends house lounging on the couch a while back, he turns on the tv to a supposedly funny show. it was incredibly dumb and boring. the vast majority of shows are mind rot. tv is for women and idiots.

Doesn't matter the writers are still the same (i.e. pure shit) and the fact that they made the doctor a cunt for political reasons (or even just picking the current political climate to do so) proves the show has well and truly jumped the shark.

As a girl-type who grew up loving original Who, it was embarrassing as hell to hear these dipshit girls squeal like the freakin' Beatles were on stage anytime that very unattractive Matt Smith lurched around the convention center to go to his next scheduled photo op (or whatever). Was actually the last convention I went to - I cannot STAND what has happened to conventions. Now it's just a bunch of attention seeking faggots and attention-whores prancing around and loitering in their costumes, making asses out of themselves in general. These are the new viewers of Doctor Who. Let's see how the ratings of the show do now that they've alienated practically their entire original fan base. Picture is related.

>feetposting
>apolitical
back to Sup Forums

i used to hope for a female doctor something more to fap to but i know now thanks to sjw femanazi bs its gonna prolly be cucked to hell hoping for the best tho

whatever dude. Know you're audience. I've never met someone who cared about that show who wasn't a fat white feminist

a tv serie for leddittier autists
why care?

Apart from established tradition, mainly because it's obvious political pandering.

We are sister boards and I'll stay, thank you

Lol. Invite identity politics, get identity politics.

We don't fucking care. If you're still watching television shows then kys.

>Giving a shit about retard tier autistic children entrainment

Why is this constantly being posted?
are they trying to get us to toll them for sympathy views?

>You ok with this?
Of course. I don't have a problem with Nurse Who.

You're test failed, kys

Sup Forums is fem?

i dont care.

>are they trying to get us to toll them for sympathy views?

Yes. They want to write articles about how men are all shitlords who hate women. The best thing to do is praise this so they call us shitlords who sexualise women

Already said something on farcebark about dr who being racist

Only degenerates watch tv, fuck off cuckboy

The media will freak out by pretending that men are freaking out

Did it? You gave me a free (you).
>Kys
After you fatty

I'm perfectly fine because I don't give a shit about long-jewified british childrens tv shows

Seriously, fans of Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, and Firefly all need to be gassed. Total bunch of fat manchildren and feminist man-women.

I'm fine with it. I don't watch Doctor Poo. I have no idea what people see in it. I tried watching it a while back, and the first or second episode I saw was fantastic, I thought it had hooked me. They went way into the future, and watched the Earth get engulfed by the Sun. It was awesome. Then I made the mistake of watching more episodes. They have the tools to go anywhere, and do anything they want, but they always end up slightly in the past London, or present day London. The hook that was set in me was completely removed, and now I hate the show. It's not the cheesy British writing, or the lame special effects that bother me. It's the fact they they almost never do anything cool at all. It would be like watching Star Wars, but Luke never leaves Tatooine. Or like watching TNG, and the Enterprise just stays in orbit around Earth. Doctor Poo can eat my ass, and I hope this decision kills the show off so I don't have to see that lame assed call box merchandise everywhere I go anymore.

>It's quite popular in the UK.
Wow how are you posting from 2015?

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't done to push an agenda. Since it is though, fuck them.

>watching doctor who
lol

Is she the doctor? Or did she take on the mantle?

underrated

Sup Forums needs to meme Nurse Who into existence
>Nurse Who

The idea's been discussed in the show for years. This is a non-thing. The actual problem is all the SJW shit that was in this last season.

I am not okay with this, why the fuck did the BBC think it was okay to cast a WHITE woman?? The show doesn't have enough diversity already!