God-tier African women should pair up with god-tier white men and shit-tier white women and shit-tier black men can...

God-tier African women should pair up with god-tier white men and shit-tier white women and shit-tier black men can have each other. Is this the perfect solution for saving the Western civilization?

That means everyone is a nigger then, you fucktard, we want LESS brown sub 100 iqs around, not more.

>God-tier African women
yeah all 3 of them

That many???

If you mix White with East African you basically get less inbred Arab, that's not so bad

No

Fucking sexy.

I don't mind the frizzy haired mulatto aesthetic. If you squint you can confuse them for scots.

>Being this Jewish

NO RACEMIXING! How is this concept so fucking hard to understand? No ifs and buts.

t. nigger that wants to sleep with white womyn

Or better, each race keeps to itself instead of producing monkeys.
Brown at most.

>faggot meme flag
Honestly kys.

>Be white
>Get pure wife from Japan, China or Korea
>Intelligence as high or even higher than white
>White/asian daughter will be beautiful as fuck

>Korea
>the place where almost HALF the population has gotten plastic surgery at some time because they are all ugly as shit

kys you fucking jew shill

>piece of coal
>god-tier

you're trying to insult God or what?

>is civic nationalism with niggers the perfect solution for saving the western civilisation
Nope.

Another example of glorious half-asian beauty. Might wanna raise yours better than her parents did though, obviously.

Half-white huh?

i wonder what the offspring of a ethiopian, very dark with white features african would look like with a white man?

The worst part of most race mixing is negroid feature with caucasoid. But what if the dark one had caucasoid features first...?

>daughter ends up as an emotionless robot who can't into social interactions and tortures puppies in her spare time or if it's a boy, ends up going on a shooting spree thanks to chink lack of empathy
You're a fucking disgrace and you deserve to get thrown into a cement mixer alive

That already happens dude.
Attractive people date other attractive people.
Subhuman trash dates subhuman trash.

>god

lol

look at its cold dead soulless eyes. I bet if she came home to find you dead, she'd tryto make a quick buck by selling your organs online.
Chinks are subhimans.

Both of them are fuck ugly.... I wouldn't even touch them with your 1 inch virgin cock...

ITT: Lonely virgins with jungle fever.

she looks pretty

That negress is a white (caucasoid) with black skin. Thenks sr skeltal.

>less inbred
are you retarded? horn Africans are just as inbred as Arabs

The only solution is to gas you and those who share that belief