"user, you're not racist...are you..?"

"user, you're not racist...are you..?"

Yes. Yes I am.

Yes. Yes I am. Are you going to wax that hair off of your arms? Are you an A cup? Do you eat or are you dying? Fuck this Hipster coffee shop you're all fucking weirdos. And no you won't be hearing from me again Snowflake.

youre pretty good

I... I like you user

damn

Me also:

"Lemme guess, you're part Mexican. Maybe Irish or German Mexican mix, right? And you're sweet Mexican Grandma came here Illegally but nobody on the European side said anything, right?

Well I don't give a fuck, she has to go back. Now pass the sugar"

piss of spooky skeleton, redpilled bros only go for T H I C C

Girls laid: 0 (zero)

>.........
>............niggers.......
>.....

"I prefer the term, 'White Nationalist' but you can call me whatever you like sweetheart. Now lets get the fuck out of this fag joint and get some pints at my buddies bar."

Yes, deal with it bitch.

sometimes.

No. That's just Antifa, darling.

You try going to a school where 50%+ of your class is black without becoming racist.
Can't take any chances.

Me also:

"Yes, I'm racist. Is that a problem? Because the fact that you have no hips or ass is a problem if you're going to be a Mother of my child. You're also one of those bird body shape people, who die of a stroke in their 60s because they're born inferior and frail. How's the coffee by the way?"

If you perceive race at all that makes you a racist.

Nah, I love niggers and slant eyes

Oh my, you have very large hands...

*Leaves*

He is right though Achmed. The hairs are disturbing.

I'm wet from reading this

that's a jewish word made up to undermine the natural order of things

Why is woman skinny ? Political prisoner ??

Girls laid = More than most Men. You give a fuck, I don't

Woah lady, It's called a "Race Realists" you bigot.

Takes her coffee the same way we takes her cock.

Blacked.

What kinda wog is that?

Stop posting the most euro lookin mystery meats for these godshite threads

Speak the truth

>hehe bet you've never had sex
Mark of a roastie whose been btfo

No; I'm a white nationalist but I don't hate anyone.

If a girl can't accept that you pay attention to race truth as it pertains to life on this rock we call Earth, then she doesn't belong in your world. Find the girl that does.

yes I'm. now ditch that black coffee you dumb coal-burner.

>Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
For this definition to work all the races must be equal and only your delusional belief of superiority would create racism. It's a scientific fact that races are not the same or equal so when I view and treat races accordingly as they are based on their race I can't be racist. I guess that makes me a realist.

i was gonna say the same about her food ingestion situation

>I talk to grills look at me! im on the dark web here mom!! XDD
hope this is just b8

Even if she was the hottest girl on the planet, I'd say the same. You think women actually respond to you giving them the "right answer" they are looking for?

That's a fast lane to not getting laid ever.

But don't listen to me.

Not really. I just hate niggers, spicks, chinks, gooks, zipperheads, pasta niggers, potato niggers, camel jockeys, lotto ticket heads and chief fire water's daughters.

nah, I just didn't have anything else to wear.

>not liking hairy arms

Fat losers pretending to talk with a cute girl asking them about their political edgy opinions. Implying a those kind of girls even talk to you. Implying if a miracle occur and some did you will not immediatly get nervous and sweaty.

Autismo the thread, really.

why, because I don't pander to what women are "looking for" as the correct answer?

I could say everything I said in this thread to a woman with the right body language and smile and it would pass over her head like a fucking gnat.

You have no clue how women work. You think they care about the WHAT of a conversation.

No.

But my mind is open to the truth.
I am not closed off with nonsense phrases, deceptions, placations, mislwading quotes and tag lines.
I think critically and I constantly endeavor to see the world more clearly.
I question my own preconceptions.
I second guess my own logic when I have the time.
I reanalyze my truths, morals and principals.
I do not fear change, growth, debate, or the realization that I had been wrong, ignorant or misinformed.
Your ideas must be challenged to be refined and tempered.
Debate is necessary to hone your ability to communicate, clarify, Debate and defend your ideas, principals and values.

bread in the zipper really sells this.

Ta mere, fagguette

>why, because I don't pander to what women are "looking for" as the correct answer?

>No...
>Proceed to subtly red pill her

Never reveal your power levels until they're heads over heals about you. Women can't handle shit after being coddled their whole life.

No. I don't inherently hate people because of their skin colour but there's an incredibly strong correlation between coloureds and crime
Also Islam is a barbaric death cult followed by morons

"you won't be hearing from me again" six times

"I gave you my dollar now show me your tittys."

Yes I am, now let's go fuck in the bathroom before one of these damn hipsters decides to empty their bowels

/thread

Hey man, memes are cool and all, but if you balk or stutter when a woman shit tests you with a personal question, you're done.

But yeah, Fedoras and stuff.

if you're asking like that- by your standards, probably yes
>also, I'm married. get lost, roastie

I love fucking so I would probably say, "No, why are you? I sometimes get mistaken for a terrorist bc of my beard but I'm white so please don't start texting homeland security" or something like that. If a girl agrees to go on a date with you and you're past high school, there's a good chance she's down to fuck you. Getting drunk and going all 1488 on her on the first date before having sex will keep you with fat chicks forever

Not at all, honey. I love black people, I want to see you getting blacked by Mohammed

Damn, I was fucking a girl just like that but chubbier and with bigger tits.
I'm a retard for just having her as a fuck buddy when she was interested in me.
Now I haven't fucked in months.

You may say I am- but I only use facts. Did you know that humans have a genetic variation of 150, but no subspecies? Zebras have over a dozen subspecies and a variation of 20. Did you know that the average IQ of an aboriginal Australian or an African Pygmy is under 70? Did you know that Abos huff gasoline, engage in cannibalism, and never invented the wheel independently? Did you know that blacks in America have several times the violent crime rate of all other races combined? Did you know that the black arrest vs incarceration rate is proportional so that it is logical that either there is no racist system, or everybody is racist. Did you know that Pygmy and abo skulls have more similarities to pre-human hominids than modern man? Did you know that having many sex partners is detrimental to society, so you better be playing for keeps, whore.

This, almost no girl is going to continue seeing you if you reveal your racism early and so abruptly. It must be subtle, and over the long-term. Continuing the white race is more important than anything else, and you must do NOTHING to jeopardize that. Most women, while not being "racist" will not associate with blacks, and many are fearful of them, if only subconsciously. Make sure she is at least that, and you'll be fine.

This.

Once they respect you and you've formed a real bond, you can slowly help guide them.
Ease them in.
Always be confident.

Anyone else ever had an underage girl offer to eat your cum if you ate poop out of her ass?

Forgot kikes, degos and wops

>tfw cant find a list of list of slurs to copy paste that dont tailor to white people only.

no, im not racist
im also not sexually interested in the slightest

That's one way to get her to never speak to you again. It must be done slowly, subtly

>White Nationalist
That's not a real term retard
Nationalism isn't black or white it's the protection and supporting of the native people of the nation
Race is already factored in by whatever the hative population happens to be
Stop letting the Jews control how you talk

My girlfriend is kinda racist to other black people.

>Let fat in the places I like are okay
Hang yourself whale humper

what a lame body, might as well be trap. might just be underage or not finished growing

No racism is the believe that your race is better than all others

It is not the place of a woman to concern herself with subjects such as politics, submit before my superior intellect, I shall reward your blind obedience with the most succulent fruits of life, let me lead, my love.

No, I just believe other races and cultures are inferior to mine. Being a white westerner, this is completely factual. Other cultures are objectively worse than my culture.

Oh boy

That's a good point about the arm hairs, all the females in my family have smooth arms with no hairs naturally, and my family is not even of Nordic descent.

No.
If you see race at all, you are a racist.
Stop defining humans by race you stupid asshole.

nice chin

This is just what white girls looks like, if you want a real body, you should go for black girls
African Swedes are the best girls in the world

Protip: Nordic women have body hair.
It's indigenous americans which have none.

No, I love myself some white girls. Want to racemix with me?

Hair on arms is an imbalance in testosterone in a frail girl.

Act like a nigger all you want Sven, you'll never be one

he said that in reference to the girl you autist

You sexist pig! *Slap*

>is that an A-cup?

"If you want your coke you gotta get anal."

I don't want to be. I still keep it 5th grade cool me inside and for everyone and girls. While everyone 6th insists on becoming adulty, just not legit mature.

the hair is very thin and it might show up in high res pics like in the OP but you don't notice it irl and the skin feels smooth to touch

ironically you have a better chance of fucking that chick if you say this rather than "n-no i like blacks!"

I always got the meme about the smooth pale blonde women but every light hair guy I met is hairy a tuck, got hair all over his chest the only hair I got on my torso is under my belly button. South/central euro descent.

>"no of course not"
>keep talking
>ask to see her again
>eventually start dating
>relationship progresses to the point of sex
>lay her down on my bed
>impale her with my cock
>as I'm cumming I lean over real close to her ear and whisper "I hate niggers"

yeah it's mexican talking about shit he doesn't know anything about.

You're doing it wrong. You have to lead them to that information and guide them in their conclusions. You start out fun and play along and one night watch a documentary on some 3rd world country. Start feeding in a little extra information on the side. Go back to coddling her and the lesser people for being unfortunate. Show some more of the horrific shit they do. Obviously this is a slow process and pointless if you just want to sleep around like some nigger. Then why even bother and just say whatever will get her to spread her legs the quickest.

I learned how to pick up women on the internet : the post

I have bad news for you user

It's sad how true this is now.
coke=dog treats for women

>Yes, but don't worry you're white
An actul conversation I had with my gf

being this jelly of her

Why are women like this?

This