I'm looking for a compilation of Pro-Trump and red pill material that I can study and use as talking points when...

I'm looking for a compilation of Pro-Trump and red pill material that I can study and use as talking points when debating with my liberal friends and co workers. Does any such compilation exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pro-Trump
>Redpilled

Fuck off back to T_D, kike shill.

Okay. Do you have any BASED God-Emporor Pro-Trump Redpills? No failing fake news please.

Trump cured my wife's son cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg&feature=youtu.be

how about some regular red pills

Don't respond to shills like this they just constantly call everyone a T_D shills.

You should start with understanding the philosophy behind him first. Austrian school of economics. Why not read the story of the roman Senator Cicero, his case defending Roscius of Ameria? The point here is that you should understand the fundamentals of philosophy before trying to argue with cultural marxists. Their philosophy of goverance is based on what they think is social justice-as arbitrary as this is, not logic and reason, which defines man's relationship with the state and the extent of it.

what exactrly is a white county?

A country founded by and for white people.

>pro-Trump
>red-pilled

like.... norway?

At one point Scandinavia was a good example. Now they have a bunch of shitskins running around (Sweden) it's becoming less so.

Sorry, if your liberal friends have half a brain you will lose every argument regardless of the mental gymnastics at work

FpBp