DRIP DRIP DRIP DRUMPFKINS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-9fJy0aHMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE SMOKING GUN

AN MMA FIGHTER WHO KNOWS PUTIN
THE SMOKING GUN HAS ARRIVED
AND IT'S AN MMA FIGHTER

What???? Goldman is going to get rid of trump?

But (((they))) are in his cabinet.

>Surely you jest

this is just becoming retarded

>Russia.png
No filename could've been more accurate for this hoax

This is boring now.

Fuck it's over I should have voted Cruz

Surely this will destroy Plumpt

MMA FIGHTER
RUSSIA
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

An MMA fighter that is Russian OMG HE IS COLLIDING WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT!!!! HAHAHAHAH

IVANKA TRUMP CAUGHT DRINKING RED RUSSIAN
TRUMP IMPEACHED

DRUMPFLETS BTFO!!!11

colluding*

>a mma fighter

fedor emelianenko, one of the guys that is name-dropped as one of the GOATs by fighters who are considered the GOAT.

>becoming

It's not about the position of this guy specifically, but the optics of meetings being revealed after the Trump admin vehemently denied having ANY contact with Russia.

ok drumpfkins lets be honest

whats the deal with drumpf jr?

why is he so connected with the russians?

How do you have the energy to bot this shit?

former was more accurate.

HAPPENING: TRUMP HAS TWO SCOOPS OF RUSSIAN CAVIAR
IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!!!

Except you stupid Drumpfkins, this is a near direct link to Putin.

>On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports. The corresponding decree was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.[27][191][192]

With the Russian government

>Meet MMA fighter Fedor Emelianenko
>Get labeled traitor
The left has their AIDS in overdrive.

he didn't deny having any contact with russia. this is how gaslighting works. you're conflating the conceptual object of the "russian government" with the conceptual object of "russian". that's how these people are manipulating public opinion.

that means that when trump responds to a question about meeting with the "russians" (where the context of "russians" is "russian government"), idiots like you think he's talking about "anything russian". it's because you're a retard with the critical thinking capacity of a nigger, faggot.

TRUMP JR CAUGHT PLAYING COUNTERSTRIKE ON RUSSIAN SERVER
SENATE COMMITTEE HEARING WHEN????

DRUMPFOLK BTFO!!!

Not gonna lie
Trump supporter here

I want inpreachment

only because im interested how it Will develop and what Will happen

Trump is FUCKED! This is almost as good as a direct meeting with Putin

K E K
This is what it's come to. If I hang out with a Mexican guy at the gym do I have cartel connections?
Get fucked libs

you mean the SMOKING FIST? drumpf is FINISHED.. this shows he planned colusion many many years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Russian MMA Fighter
>The Last Emperor

This is not Trump's first meeting with him.

Business people do business dealings. If you were the head of mcdonalds, and heard Wendy's or BK had a new burger coming out, you would want to know about it and how to counter it wouldn't you? Trump jr saw the meeting as a business opportunity. Not a way to get sneaky information

Fuck I love fedor, he seemed fucking unstoppable & looked like your average Joe on a construction site.

>On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports
Collision on handing over our prime athletes to the russians confirmed. It's the uranium deal all over again.

You lyin'

Fedor = KGB. Drumpf is finished. He'll never win the nomination or election.

You are trying too hard.

If you just pull back the AIDS just a notch or two we might actually take the bait.

Not 1 meeting

Not 2 meetings

not 3 meetings

More than 4 meetings with Russian linked government official

Well boys its been fun, but its time to pack it up. Drumpf will be impeached after all....

you are a fucking retard who has apparently never been on a construction site mindlessly repeating a stupid meme. fedor looked nothing like an average construction worker. he looked like a guy who devoted his life to training to beat the shit out of people.

hahaha libs are cracking me up

This is what the Dems have? After all this time? I'm starting to think this is an experiment to test the effectiveness of their propaganda. To see just how far they can take the hive mind of the public and throw it into the land of make believe.

Name one Russian that doesn't have a direct link to Putin.

I agree, bring back the red scare!

ALMOST DIRECT LINK WITH BEST KOREA CONFIRMED
IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
DRUMPFLETARIONS ETERNALLY BTFO
YOU CANNOT EVEN FUNCTION ON MY LEVEL. I AM MORALLY SUPERIOR.

How old is that? It looks like Don Jr. has long hair there. More fake news, I'm sure.

ay bitch you stole my screenshot

these media shitbags have turned 6 degrees of kevin bacon into a political tactic.

>ANY contact with Russia.
If some faggot meets with Floyd Mayweather has he had "contact with America?"

Press F to pay respects for Drumpf

Trumps take meeting with Russians
Clintons take millions from Russians
That is the real narrative that needs pushing

can't believe i'm unironically saying its nothing.

>meeting with the old emperor

Trump has respect, get it right fake news!

IN PEACH BLUMPF!

No, it's fucking retarded and exactly the type of sore liberal loser behaviour I expect from them.

Whoa

It's over guys

>walking down the street
>hear someone speaking on the phone in not English, possibly Russian

COLLUSION CONFIRMED, BLUMPFEL STILLSKINNNNNNN

I dont get with the need to constantly go here and shill your shit, try to demorilize us etc. We don't go to r anarchism or leftypol and try to change people's politics why are you here?

What they're also doing is turning this whole "Trump directly colluded with Putin" into a guilt by association thing.
>OMG Trump met with someone who met with someone who met with Putin! Impeach!

WTF I hate Trump now

You are a fucking idiot. KYS

IMPEACH!

Wow, he met a Russian MMA fighter? Fucking traitor!!

WRONG E-MAIL
DELET

did you know that trump and putin share a 99.99999999% genetic profile similarity? trump btfo

FEDOR IS A RUSSIAN AGENT AND THEREFOR NOT GOAT

JON JONES CONFIRMED GOAT SUCK IT PRIDE FAGS

Fuuuuuuckkkkk THEY FOUND OUT!

Pack it up folks. Our secret is out.

>Trump met with Russian
But that cannot be. Trump doesn't know any Russians, he clearly said that multiple times
youtube.com/watch?v=m-9fJy0aHMI

Shouldn't Drumpfkins be supporting impeachment? If it lead to civil war, as they suggest, then it would be an opportunity to really drain the swamp.

But I guess it's better to get a Netflix subscription and watch reruns of (((The Apprentice))) than to truly stand up for the white race.

It has begun

I know who Trump is and I know who Putin is...IMPEACH HIM NOW!!!

USA will burn

That's fake right?

YASSS!!! QUEEN HILLDAWG TO THE RESCUE!! DRUMPFKINS AND DRUMPFF IS DONE!! IMPEACHEMENT IS HERE!! LOVE DRUMPFS HATE!

HI KIM!!!

O P T I C S
P
T
I
C
S H I L L
Shariablue will swing by their eyeballs talking all this optics.

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about Trumps connection to Slovenia? Clear collusion.

Why are the anti-trump people so fucking retarded. This is nothing just like when all of the anti-Obama crowd grasped for straws at nothing.

This is just whinny on a new level

Nice proxy faggot

Is showing everyone from Russia is alpha males or Mummy tier hotties a good strat?

So side with numale mustache man on twitter or Fedor... obama on girly bike or shirtless Putin on horse...

WHY IS DRUMPFY BOY 2 SCOOPS ALWAYS IN A HURRY?! ITS BECAUSE HE'S RUSSIAN! LAUGH UP IT DRUMPFKINS! IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN YOU, MORANS! HE WILL BE IMPORCHED AND HILLORY WILL BE THE SUPER PRESIDENT FOREVER! IDEOTS!

PUTIN HAS ALEXANDER OVECHKIN'S NUMBER AND CALLS HIM. OVECKIN PLAYS FOR WASHINGTON CAPITALS IMPEACHMENT DRUMPF NOW THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE

Is this real life? Are democrats actually this fucking stupid to try and tie Fedor as a Russian agent? It's been know for 40 years that Trump is a fan of sportsmen.

These people need to be culled.

>you will never meet Fedor and get a picture of the two of you shaking hands like bros

Why even live?

DRUMPFISTILTSKINS BTFO

Just let them ridicule themselves and enjoy the show.

Herro!

#resist

What is faggot

no joke, the word tuscoups (pronounced almost like "two scoops") means literally the same thing as "trump" in the english language.

LEL, OP I unironically hope you die a horrific painful death in a fiery car crash, you're faggotry knows no bounds

The Russians should just arm right wing death squads in the US to take care of Dems at this point.

>This is barely an exaggeration of what most of the media would put on their headline

>you're
it's spelled yheir, retard.

Holy shit, drumpf is finished. Smoking gun.

USA will die soon

the left wants every russian in the us to get kicked out? that is pretty russophobic of them

Yah kno it's like dreep dreep dreep!